Here Comes the Clinton Sucker Punch

Hope against hope, nutters.

When Bill is finished, you assholes will be saying that he sabotaged Obama by trying to make him seem too good. You all seem so unstable.

No one really knows what Clinton is going to say. He already said that Romney's performance at Bain was stellar so he's not going to say anything to make himself a liar. obama can do that. Clinton won't let anyone see his speech before hand. It will either be brilliant or backstab worthy of Survivor.

The sucker punch is going to be to Romney's lies about Obama's Welfare waivers. Clinton is going to paint Romney for the lying piece of scum that he is.

Really??

You didn't realize that the charge was absolutely true???

"Obama needs to explain himself on welfare
By Jennifer Rubin
President Obama’s effort to call criticisms of his decision to offer waivers to states on the welfare work requirements, in contravention of the express language of the statute, “lies” has failed. For one thing, the criticisms are well founded. For another, the criticisms are working."
Obama needs to explain himself on welfare - Right Turn - The Washington Post

Seems you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer.....

I guess you believe that he didn't really mean "You didn't build that!!" either, huh?

Makes ya wonder what Bill's going to say at the convention, you'd think team Obama would be a little nervous about that.

And there's a ton of irony with Bill speaking and then Sandra Fluke with regards to women's rights... :lol:

I heard that Bill was livid that Romney used his image in the political ad about welfare to work.

You'd best check out the Washington Post in post #23 before you embarrass yourself further.

Welfare to work was Clinton's signature legislation. He had to sit back and watch obama undo that. He had to watch obama undo Don't Ask Don't Tell. Clinton has watched obama undo everything he accomplished. He might be a good little democrat, or he might be the agent of his own payback.

Sandy Fluke would have proudly served in the Bill Clinton White House...

under his desk

She is definitely his type. She has that look that a low-self-esteem-even-though-I-am-the-most-powerful-man-on-Earth goes for.

Last edited:
Are you seriously reduced to recycling the same lame talking points from the last election?

Are you seriously reduced to recycling the same lame candidate?

Check this out:

Douglas Band
The Honorable Douglas J. Band currently serves as Counselor to President William J. Clinton and is the President of Teneo.
Douglas Band | Teneo Holdings | Teneo

I'd be happy to hear your explanation of this story at this time....

Band off the reservation without Clinton's imprimatur?
Ya' think?
Just another GOP lie parroted by morons who are gullible enough to swallow any rumor.

Top Clinton aide denies report that he plans to vote for Romney - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

A top aide to former President Clinton denied that he plans to vote against President Obama in November.

Douglas Band, a top adviser to the former president, pushed back on a report in the Sept. 10 issue of The New Yorker that said he planned to vote for Mitt Romney.

"There shouldn’t be any doubt that I will vote for Barack Obama," Band said Tuesday according to The National Memo.

Band added that he had supported Obama since spring 2008, shortly after the Democratic primaries ended.

The National Memo also quoted Democratic National Committee executive director Patrick Gaspard, a former White House aide, saying that Band has been a strong supporter of Obama for some time now.

"There has never been any mystery about Doug Band’s support for President Obama over the past three-and-a-half years," The National Memo quoted Gaspard as saying. "He has helped us in every aspect of our work, from politics and policy to fundraising. Doug is our friend and there is no question about his unwavering support for Barack Obama."

You know you don't believe that.

They got what they wanted in the Lizza story...
Bill knows politics.

You don't....do you?

Politics sure does make for strange bedfellows. Clinton accuses Barry of playing the race card on him during Hillary's campaign, and then we have the two reports of Bill making racist remarks about the inexperienced community agitator. But no worries. Bill will get up there and make a sterling plea for voters to support the guy he considers no better than a (black) waiter/Red Cap. And Barry will thank him for it, probably right before he turns the IRS dogs loose on him.

The sucker punch is going to be to Romney's lies about Obama's Welfare waivers. Clinton is going to paint Romney for the lying piece of scum that he is.

Well that's actually predictable. So it's no sucker punch. He will spew another speech of adoration for the Dear Leader, but it's not how he really feels. It's just convenient. Like i said, the Clintons are the most corrupt Politicians in America. They will do or say anything to get the power.

Politics sure does make for strange bedfellows. Clinton accuses Barry of playing the race card on him during Hillary's campaign, and then we have the two reports of Bill making racist remarks about the inexperienced community agitator. But no worries. Bill will get up there and make a sterling plea for voters to support the guy he considers no better than a (black) waiter/Red Cap. And Barry will thank him for it, probably right before he turns the IRS dogs loose on him.

Sums it up perfectly. :clap2:

Officially Clinton supports obama, unofficially, he's done nothing but undermine him at every opportunity. Which Bill Clinton is going to show up?

ifa5p3.jpg

After I deregulated financial derivatives, the Republicans drove them into a ditch. Then Barack created a new entitlement program to restore our unemployment to 8 percent. Or something.

Are you seriously reduced to recycling the same lame talking points from the last election?

Check this out:

Douglas Band
The Honorable Douglas J. Band currently serves as Counselor to President William J. Clinton and is the President of Teneo.

Ya' think?
Just another GOP lie parroted by morons who are gullible enough to swallow any rumor.

Top Clinton aide denies report that he plans to vote for Romney - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

A top aide to former President Clinton denied that he plans to vote against President Obama in November.

Douglas Band, a top adviser to the former president, pushed back on a report in the Sept. 10 issue of The New Yorker that said he planned to vote for Mitt Romney.

"There shouldn’t be any doubt that I will vote for Barack Obama," Band said Tuesday according to The National Memo.

Band added that he had supported Obama since spring 2008, shortly after the Democratic primaries ended.

The National Memo also quoted Democratic National Committee executive director Patrick Gaspard, a former White House aide, saying that Band has been a strong supporter of Obama for some time now.

"There has never been any mystery about Doug Band’s support for President Obama over the past three-and-a-half years," The National Memo quoted Gaspard as saying. "He has helped us in every aspect of our work, from politics and policy to fundraising. Doug is our friend and there is no question about his unwavering support for Barack Obama."

I don't think anyone really believed that a democrat would ever leave the plantation, at least not admit to it. I figured he was joining the other democrat lemmings.

We can argue over whether or not Obama's tweak of welfare law was lawful or what Romney claimed. It sounds like the normal political banter we hear. The only reason that democrats make issues out of it this time is that they themselves are lying oh so much. It has reached a level I have never seen before.

Here is a few good examples, which can be verified: The American Spectator :

The American Spectator : The DNC's Bold Lies

Check this out:

Douglas Band

Ya' think?

You know you don't believe that.

They got what they wanted in the Lizza story...
Bill knows politics.

You don't....do you?
I know that you don't believe the lies you post, you just love posting lies simply because you think lying proves your intellectual superiority over truth-telling fools.

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
- Samuel Butler

Officially Clinton supports obama, unofficially, he's done nothing but undermine him at every opportunity. Which Bill Clinton is going to show up?

If Obama wins another term Hilary may as well sit '16 out.
Bill's a shrewd politician and he knows that.

A shot based on heresay, not even any longer verifiable due to a death?

How,

cheap
convenient
weak

We can argue over whether or not Obama's tweak of welfare law was lawful or what Romney claimed. It sounds like the normal political banter we hear. The only reason that democrats make issues out of it this time is that they themselves are lying oh so much. It has reached a level I have never seen before.

Here is a few good examples, which can be verified: The American Spectator :

The American Spectator : The DNC's Bold Lies

That was an excellent article...

...especially since the Democrats are the party of

slavery, segregation, sedition and secularization.

BUT....

that first pic: I'm certain that some male on the staff saw that as lascivious....

...I don't believe that the one who selected the photo thought the conversation was about fish.

If Obama wins another term, I suspect it will be without Hillary as Secreatary of State. Look for her to step down.

I also would think that Bill's keynote address will be gone over with a magnifying glass looking for codes and "slip ups."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back