Obama To Outlaw Hurricanes

IGetItAlready

Rookie
Jul 27, 2012
A week after Isac, Obama is showing us how a "real" leader does it.

Anyone Care to Tell THE ONE What Happened Here?

"What I've pledged to these folks is we're going to make sure at the federal level we are getting on the case very quickly about figuring out what exactly happened here and what can do to make sure it doesn't happen again and expedite some of the decisions that may need to be made,"

"...very quickly"? Fuck, Bush had fed help on the scene within 3 days after Katrina and it only took THAT long because New Orleans' mayor was an incompetent race baiting bitch who didn't know his job.

This is some of the stupidest shit the boy king has uttered during his failed presidency. And I can't fucking WAIT to hear how the USMB usual suspects spin and creatively interpret these words.

Ready, Set, GO!!!
:lol::lol::lol:

A week after Isac, Obama is showing us how a "real" leader does it.

Anyone Care to Tell THE ONE What Happened Here?

"What I've pledged to these folks is we're going to make sure at the federal level we are getting on the case very quickly about figuring out what exactly happened here and what can do to make sure it doesn't happen again and expedite some of the decisions that may need to be made,"

"...very quickly"? Fuck, Bush had fed help on the scene within 3 days after Katrina and it only took THAT long because New Orleans' mayor was an incompetent race baiting bitch who didn't know his job.

This is some of the stupidest shit the boy king has uttered during his failed presidency. And I can't fucking WAIT to hear how the USMB usual suspects spin and creatively interpret these words.

Ready, Set, GO!!!
:lol::lol::lol:

Well Mr. Obama, it appears as if it were a hurricane. So what are your plans of controlling weather?

:dunno:

Last edited:
  • Banned
This guy soooo always needs an enemy at whom to point his finger.
The sad fact is many will believe Obama will keep another storm from ever hitting them again.

Forum List

Back