Here are important qualifiers needed to determine if Trump actually won in 2020

iu

Whenever you are called out with arguments you can't counter, or don't like, you have to resort to name calling.

I never voted for Trump and I don't ascribe to that. . . but anyone that doesn't agree with you? Folks like you, call a nut job, a racist, your enemy, so they are a MAGA TERRORIST. . . that it? So tell me, who is really in. . . "the cult?"

If they don't agree with you, they are in a cult and need to be rounded up and sent to a prison camp to deprogram from their cult beliefs? Ya? That it?

You know, we can just be all Americans who see the world differently, and have a different POV, with out losing it emotionally. .
That is how things used to be done. :rolleyes:
Before Murdoch Limbaugh and Trump and Youtube deluged the rubes with a mountain of election vaccine GW PedoDems Biden corruption trans hateful divisive PURE CRAP conspiracy nuttery....

The massive voter fraud lie was created long before 2020. It is an anti-democratic conspiracy theory. Any and all election deniers are treasonous and anti-democratic...including the new speaker Mike Johnson.
Including those that believe election fraud occurred in 2000, 2004 and 2016?

trump has divided the country, just like he divided his staff. He enjoys chaos. He instigated the repub House cluster. He is a grave danger to world democracy.

If you agree and bow to trump, you are fine. If you don't..like the good mafia boss, he threatens and attacks you.
Nope, Trump is a symptom, not the cause.

trump has divided the country, just like he divided his staff. He enjoys chaos. He instigated the repub House cluster. He is a grave danger to world democracy.

If you agree and bow to trump, you are fine. If you don't..like the good mafia boss, he threatens and attacks you.
PROJECTION

:rolleyes:

Hiding behind links? LMAO! The 2020 election was when Democrats cheated in a fucking potato!

Enthusiasm wins elections, and Biden had the enthusiasm of a slug.

That election was fraud as fraud can be and the whole world knows it, you fucking pinheaded moron!

They know it in Japan, UK, Australia, Italy, Norway..probably Russia too.

Yeah! True Story, fucktard.
When is Trump going to get around to using the $250 million that he pinched out of the pockets of you willfully stupid half tards in that "stop the steal" grift he was running to investigate "voter fraud", mouth breather?

Watch 2000 Mules.
Now, 2000 Mules is OK.

However it's only factual up until around 51 minutes in, when they start extrapolating things exponentially just

on supposition. Most of what's relevant is covered by up to 51 minutes in.

Start watching around the 50 minute mark and you can see what I mean.

When is Trump going to get around to using the $250 million that he pinched out of the pockets of you willfully stupid half tards in that "stop the steal" grift he was running to investigate "voter fraud", mouth breather?
Trump knows liberal judges will block him from being reinstated. He's saving that money for his run in 2024.

Forum List

Back