Here are important qualifiers needed to determine if Trump actually won in 2020

You talking about Obama spying on a president elect? That is interference in the transfer of power. Contesting an election is not.
No. I'm talking about your Orange Baboon-God. Your modern-day Orange Benedict Arnold. Or was that Judas Iscariot?

Your boy did not JUST "contest" the election.

He summoned, incited and aimed an insurrectionist mob to assault the Congress of the United States on January 6, 2021.

While it was in the midst of performing its constitutional duty to certify the results of Electoral College voting.

A selfish, arrogant, tyrannical attempt at a coup d' etat in order to illegally hold onto personal political power.

If there was ever any doubt in the minds of Americans outside your base that your boy was unfit to hold office...

January 6, 2021, confirmed any such residual doubts...

Phukk him... and phukk you too, for standing with those who enable him and make excuses for that piece-of-$hit.

No. I'm talking about your Orange Baboon-God. Your modern-day Orange Benedict Arnold. Or was that Judas Iscariot?

Your boy did not JUST "contest" the election.

He summoned, incited and aimed an insurrectionist mob to assault the Congress of the United States on January 6, 2021.

While it was in the midst of performing its constitutional duty to certify the results of Electoral College voting.

A selfish, arrogant, tyrannical attempt at a coup d' etat in order to illegally hold onto personal political power.

If there was ever any doubt in the minds of Americans outside your base that your boy was unfit to hold office...

January 6, 2021, confirmed any such residual doubts...

Phukk him... and phukk you too, for standing with those who enable him and make excuses for that piece-of-$hit.
Total bullshit. They have you thinking patriotism is not questioning those in power. That is totalitarianism, dummy.

Total bullshit. They have you thinking patriotism is not questioning those in power. That is totalitarianism, dummy.
Summoning, inciting and aiming a riotous insurrectionist mob to assault Congress is not "questioning those in power".

It is a traitorous act... against the People... their Republic.. and against its Constitution... your boy is now damned forevermore.

Deservedly so.

And now he's being thrown off the metaphorical Tarpeian Rock in the criminal law courts.

Deservedly so.

Summoning, inciting and aiming a riotous insurrectionist mob to assault Congress is not "questioning those in power".

It is a traitorous act... against the People... their Republic.. and against its Constitution... your boy is now damned forevermore.

Deservedly so.

And now he's being thrown off the metaphorical Tarpeian Rock in the criminal law courts.

Deservedly so.
The traitorous act was Congress voting not to investigate. They were complicit and the election could have not been stolen without them.

The traitorous act was Congress voting not to investigate. They were complicit and the election could have not been stolen without them.
Assaulting the Congress of the United States was not the way to reconcile that dispute.

You know that as well as I do.

You had sixty-two chances in various court jurisdictions up-and-down the judicial food chain to make your point.

You got laughed out of court in damned-near all of them.

Including large numbers of Republican - and even Rump-appointed - judges and justices.

You made your argument and the courts ruled against you.

That's the end of it, in the United States of America.

You know that, too, as well as I do.

It sucks being stuck having to defend the indefensible to fellow Americans, doesn't it?

My condolences... and my contempt for belaboring the points like whiney little children years after the bell has rung,.

Assaulting the Congress of the United States was not the way to reconcile that dispute.

You know that as well as I do.

You had sixty-two chances in various court jurisdictions up-and-down the judicial food chain to make your point.

You got laughed out of court in damned-near all of them.

Including large numbers of Republican - and even Rump-appointed - judges and justices.

You made your argument and the courts ruled against you.

That's the end of it, in the United States of America.

You know that, too, as well as I do.

It sucks being stuck having to defend the indefensible to fellow Americans, doesn't it?

My condolences... and my contempt for belaboring the points like whiney little children years after the bell has rung,.
They did not assault anyone. Two unarmed women were murdered by the Capitol police. It was a set up by the FBI, Pelosi, and the DHS and is as obvious as the massive fraud that bought the people there.

The only thing indefensible is your abject stupidity.

They did not assault anyone.
You lie. So does your Orange Pig-God master.
Two unarmed women were murdered by the Capitol police.
Two stupid, gullible Rumpian Lemmings were casualties of the Capitol Police defending the Capitol against such traitors.
It was a set up by the FBI, Pelosi, and the DHS and is as obvious as the massive fraud that bought the people there.
You're full of $hit clean up to your ears. Another Krazy Kornspiracy Kook. Goddamned un-American lowlife.
The only thing indefensible is your abject stupidity.
You tell 'em, my little Orangeade Disney Princess.

1) Voter fraud is historically statistically very rare. Where is the evidence that it was widespread in 2020?

2) If voter fraud actually is rampant, how much voter fraud comes from Republican voters vs democrat ones? Actual numbers would be needed to rule out voter fraud instances “canceling each other out”.

3) What states did the voter fraud come from? I know that very conveniently republicans think voter fraud came from the swing states. Gee who saw that coming? Okay how about other states? Is rampant in both California and Alabama? Do republicans even care about the latter? Wouldn’t you want to investigate this just in case for the sake of objectivity?

It was investigated. Besides the Election Commissions of most states, the election was investigated by the Justice Department and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency and found nothing at all.

You lie. So does your Orange Pig-God master.

Two stupid, gullible Rumpian Lemmings were casualties of the Capitol Police defending the Capitol against such traitors.

You're full of $hit clean up to your ears. Another Krazy Kornspiracy Kook. Goddamned un-American lowlife.

You tell 'em, my little Orangeade Disney Princess.
If you refuse to admit what happened and is happening in front of your eyes, That is your problem. Stop trying to make it mine.

Forum List

Back