Here are important qualifiers needed to determine if Trump actually won in 2020

The troll factories pushing stoopid memes, had less influence over the 2016 election than the FBIs banning of the Hunter laptop story from twitter.

I find your rank hypocrisy is disgusting.

Though I am sure Stalin and Lenin would love it, to say nuttin' of Putin. :rolleyes:

The troll factories pushing stoopid memes, had less influence over the 2016 election than the FBIs banning of the Hunter laptop story from twitter.

I find your rank hypocrisy is disgusting.

Though I am sure Stalin and Lenin would love it, to say nuttin' of Putin. :rolleyes:
You MAGA people don't wipe you ass with trump telling you how much toilet paper to use. You are a cult member and a Moron.

Why are we even still discussing this? We’re not going to change the election…was there fraud? Was there not? We’ve argued it ad nauseam and for those who believe it, the ball was dropped when they didn’t come forward with the smoking gun, for those who don’t believe it, they’ll never believe any evidence you bring anyway, even if it’s incontrovertible.

The focus needs to be on ‘24 and winning races and getting the White House back.

You MAGA people don't wipe you ass with trump telling you how much toilet paper to use. You are a cult member and a Moron.
iu

Whenever you are called out with arguments you can't counter, or don't like, you have to resort to name calling.

I never voted for Trump and I don't ascribe to that. . . but anyone that doesn't agree with you? Folks like you, call a nut job, a racist, your enemy, so they are a MAGA TERRORIST. . . that it? So tell me, who is really in. . . "the cult?"

If they don't agree with you, they are in a cult and need to be rounded up and sent to a prison camp to deprogram from their cult beliefs? Ya? That it?

You know, we can just be all Americans who see the world differently, and have a different POV, with out losing it emotionally. .
That is how things used to be done. :rolleyes:

iu

Whenever you are called out with arguments you can't counter, or don't like, you have to resort to name calling.

I never voted for Trump and I don't ascribe to that. . . but anyone that doesn't agree with you? Folks like you, call a nut job, a racist, your enemy, so they are a MAGA TERRORIST. . . that it? So tell me, who is really in. . . "the cult?"

If they don't agree with you, they are in a cult and need to be rounded up and sent to a prison camp to deprogram from their cult beliefs? Ya? That it?

You know, we can just be all Americans who see the world differently, and have a different POV, with out losing it emotionally. .
That is how things used to be done. :rolleyes:
trump has divided the country, just like he divided his staff. He enjoys chaos. He instigated the repub House cluster. He is a grave danger to world democracy.

If you agree and bow to trump, you are fine. If you don't..like the good mafia boss, he threatens and attacks you.

trump has divided the country, just like he divided his staff.
He had plenty of help. Neither side has sought consensus in decades. Each side foolishly believes they can "win" the culture war by taking over government, and do away with their "enemies".
He enjoys chaos. He instigated the repub House cluster. He is a grave danger to world democracy.
So is trying to prosecute him out of contention.
If you agree and bow to trump, you are fine. If you don't..like the good mafia boss, he threatens and attacks you.
With partisans, team loyalty is all that matters.

Forum List

Back