Here are a lists of things Republicans can and can’t run on for the midterms.

Democrats want to bring you health care and school lunches for poor children and Medicare and all kinds of things that help the average American person. And then these ignorant Republicans say they just want to take advantage of you.. It’s like this determination to be as fuking stupid as possible,can someone explain that to me?

We know Republicans are fuking over the middle class. Why do you keep voting for them? They will never help you. They help billionaires. What is it you don’t get? Unless you want to be fuked up the a$$?

Democrats want to bring you health care and school lunches for poor children and Medicare and all kinds of things that help the average American person. And then these ignorant Republicans say they just want to take advantage of you.. It’s like this determination to be as fuking stupid as possible,can someone explain that to me?

We know Republicans are fuking over the middle class. Why do you keep voting for them? They will never help you. They help billionaires. What is it you don’t get? Unless you want to be fuked up the a$$?

Democrats lie to you.

They can’t run on tax cuts because the tax cuts went to the top 1%.

They can’t run on the deficit because they’ve increased it enormously.

They can try to run on jobs, but they’ve increased the pay gap enormously.

Obviously, they can’t run on education since they think it’s bad for America.

24 states have passed new restrictions on voting, so they can’t call themselves inclusive.

They want to end healthcare for millions of Americans so they can’t run on improving healthcare.

So far it seems like all they are running on is calling Democrats an angry mob and attacking Democrats.

What else are they going to run on?
They can’t run on that big beautiful wall they promised to build

24 states have passed new restrictions on voting, so they can’t call themselves inclusive.

They want to end healthcare for millions of Americans so they can’t run on improving healthcare.

So far it seems like all they are running on is calling Democrats an angry mob and attacking Democrats.

You forgot this one:

GOP can run on the concept they have a fat ass bully (Melania doesn't like bullies) in the White House that doesn't know how to effectively communicate utilizing the English language, that is making a fortune off of the Russians & the Saudis, all while Trump allows those governments free reign to perform human rights abuses, all while POTUS Horseface himself acts like a third grade bully.

I will get right to work on the television commercials for those concepts. You're welcome GOP.

I understand our outstanding POTUS quite well.
Is English not your first language?

Taxation of the progressive kind is nothing but pure thievery. Why does the federal "gubermint" owned by international bankers believe that they are entitled to 30 percent of the paper scrip notes of debt that I work for in one hour increments when they didn't do thirty percent of the labor? You see, commie leftards like yourself don't know the real history or the machinations of the banking system and extension of credit from an empty account or how it is our sweat equity that moves their notes of debt that have no intrinsic value PLUS having to pay interest on scrip notes that have no intrinsic value?

Leftards are not pissed that some may not have it so good as they are fuming mad that they believe that some just have it too good. BTW, if you want to vote, you should have a photo ID...you need one to open a bank account, you need one to verify that the name matches the debit or EBT card. If someone is too lame to get an ID or that the task of procuring one totally overwhelms them? Do you REALLY want them stepping into the voting booth??

THINK, dean.....think.....it will be a new and liberating experience for ya.

I wish you all the best.

(snicker)

Trump can’t run on being hard with Saudi Arabia. Not now anyway.

You're funny. Trump's not running this year. Might want to notify those on the other end of the fax machine.
The November elections are a referendum on Trumps America

Let’s see how he does

It's that their response? I haven't heard Trump mentioned in the political ads being run around here, but I certainly have heard Pelosi mentioned. Maybe it's a referendum on her.

You're funny. Trump's not running this year. Might want to notify those on the other end of the fax machine.

Let’s see how he does

It's that their response? I haven't heard Trump mentioned in the political ads being run around here, but I certainly have heard Pelosi mentioned. Maybe it's a referendum on her.
Where do you live?

If tax cuts went to the top 1% then how did my $70,000/yr household receive cuts?

The highest deficit in six years. Republicans knew that was gonna happen. Remember when they told us the economy was so good that the deficit would fall.
Remember that?
Remember our paychecks would go up four grand?
Republicans lied.
Republicans knew this was gonna happen.
McConnell and Ryan knew they were lying.
Publicans are turds in the American system. They lie to their base and their base eats it up. How gross!

If you’re concerned about the deficit vote for the Dems who want to give everything away for free! LOLOLOLOLOLOL What do you think that’ll do to the deficit? Make it go away? I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s exactly what you think.

In other words, Republicans are running on lies, as usual.

the only thing dean cares about is dean,just like all other far lefties and far righties....if you dont like what i like....fuck you...
You think Republicans care about you?

Do you think Trump cares about you?

If you think those people care about you, you are the biggest fool in the world.
nice dodge dean....i was talking about you and your fellow far lefties and righties....but since you are asking....no i dont dean and i have said this quite a few times in the past....but unlike you i dont think democrats give a fuck either....and because you think they do that makes you a bigger fool....
If Democrats didn’t care about Americans then they wouldn’t work so hard for healthcare. They wouldn’t try so hard for us to lower student debt. They wouldn’t have passed credit card reform. They wouldn’t have voted against tax cuts for billionaires. The proof is in the pudding and only a t@rd can’t see that. What do you see?
i see a dumbass who actually believes they give a shit about you.....i lived in California for 50 years and seen that state steadily go down hill....they used to be top 5 in education,where are they now?.....they now have lots of people on welfare...they dont give a fuck about their retirees.....they sure as hell dont give anyone a tax cut....colleges are still expensive there....why cant a dipshit like you see that?....
And why can’t a fuking dip sh!t like you understand it’s Republicans who are doing this to you. Why do you keep voting for people that are fuking you up the a$$. It doesn’t make any sense.
you are pretty stupid dean....Republicans did this to California?.....and you call me a dipshit?....lol....your fucking pathetic party has run the Legislature way more than that other pathetic party.....so why cant a fucking dipshit like you understand that its Democrats who had a much bigger part in doing this to me.....why do you keep voting for people like this?....they fuck everybody up the ass....yes it doesnt make any sense why you support these people....

You forgot this one:

GOP can run on the concept they have a fat ass bully (Melania doesn't like bullies) in the White House that doesn't know how to effectively communicate utilizing the English language, that is making a fortune off of the Russians & the Saudis, all while Trump allows those governments free reign to perform human rights abuses, all while POTUS Horseface himself acts like a third grade bully.

I will get right to work on the television commercials for those concepts. You're welcome GOP.

It's amusing how you call Trump a bullie when all he does is sticks up to bullies..

You need a tissue to wipe that little bit of bullshit from the corner of your mouth. You're preaching to the moron choir. The intelligent aren't buying your BS talking points. But do keep trying, all the flailing is cute.

the only thing dean cares about is dean,just like all other far lefties and far righties....if you dont like what i like....fuck you...

If you think those people care about you, you are the biggest fool in the world.
nice dodge dean....i was talking about you and your fellow far lefties and righties....but since you are asking....no i dont dean and i have said this quite a few times in the past....but unlike you i dont think democrats give a fuck either....and because you think they do that makes you a bigger fool....
If Democrats didn’t care about Americans then they wouldn’t work so hard for healthcare. They wouldn’t try so hard for us to lower student debt. They wouldn’t have passed credit card reform. They wouldn’t have voted against tax cuts for billionaires. The proof is in the pudding and only a t@rd can’t see that. What do you see?
i see a dumbass who actually believes they give a shit about you.....i lived in California for 50 years and seen that state steadily go down hill....they used to be top 5 in education,where are they now?.....they now have lots of people on welfare...they dont give a fuck about their retirees.....they sure as hell dont give anyone a tax cut....colleges are still expensive there....why cant a dipshit like you see that?....
And why can’t a fuking dip sh!t like you understand it’s Republicans who are doing this to you. Why do you keep voting for people that are fuking you up the a$$. It doesn’t make any sense.

Say what? Republicans raised taxes sky high? Republicans are the ones with their unfunded Union pensions?

Republicans are the ones that put illinois on the verge of bankruptcy?

How retarded are you?

Say what? Republicans raised taxes sky high? Republicans are the ones with their unfunded Union pensions?

Republicans are the ones that put illinois on the verge of bankruptcy?

How retarded are you?
dean is one of them die hard party people....his party has never fucked anyone over.....just ask him he will tell you that...

Let’s see how he does

Where do you live?

Richmond, VA. I've heard a lot of "stop Pelosi", but not much at all about Trump. Of course, I ignore most political ads, so it's not like I'm doing market research surveys.

Forum List

Back