Here are a lists of things Republicans can and can’t run on for the midterms.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

They can’t run on tax cuts because the tax cuts went to the top 1%.

They can’t run on the deficit because they’ve increased it enormously.

They can try to run on jobs, but they’ve increased the pay gap enormously.

Obviously, they can’t run on education since they think it’s bad for America.

24 states have passed new restrictions on voting, so they can’t call themselves inclusive.

They want to end healthcare for millions of Americans so they can’t run on improving healthcare.

So far it seems like all they are running on is calling Democrats an angry mob and attacking Democrats.

What else are they going to run on?

GodHates.jpg

• Banned
We’re going to see a six-year high in the deficit. Republicans did that. They need a tax cut for billionaires.

24 states have passed new restrictions on voting, so they can’t call themselves inclusive.

They want to end healthcare for millions of Americans so they can’t run on improving healthcare.

So far it seems like all they are running on is calling Democrats an angry mob and attacking Democrats.

You forgot this one:

GOP can run on the concept they have a fat ass bully (Melania doesn't like bullies) in the White House that doesn't know how to effectively communicate utilizing the English language, that is making a fortune off of the Russians & the Saudis, all while Trump allows those governments free reign to perform human rights abuses, all while POTUS Horseface himself acts like a third grade bully.

I will get right to work on the television commercials for those concepts. You're welcome GOP.

The right can run on believing in the fundamental principles of Western Civilization. Principles like order and hierarchy, as opposed to total lawlessness and anarchy. The idea that individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty, as opposed to summary execution based on race or sex. Principles like using decency as a measure of goodness, not diversity.

Republicans can run on freedom of speech which allows idiots to post anything they want. The crazy left spent almost two years claiming that candidate Trump was an agent of a foreign government and what do you know, it seems that the crazy left is the true agent of mostly foreign propaganda designed to undermine the United States government.

• Banned
Deanie, every time you post a manatee is run over by a Jet Ski. Save a manatee and stop posting...
the only thing dean cares about is dean,just like all other far lefties and far righties....if you dont like what i like....fuck you...
You think Republicans care about you?

Do you think Trump cares about you?

If you think those people care about you, you are the biggest fool in the world.

Republicans can run on freedom of speech which allows idiots to post anything they want. The crazy left spent almost two years claiming that candidate Trump was an agent of a foreign government and what do you know, it seems that the crazy left is the true agent of mostly foreign propaganda designed to undermine the United States government.
Trump is an agent of a foreign government. He works for Putin. Even Putin suggested that at Helsinki.

Deanie, every time you post a manatee is run over by a Jet Ski. Save a manatee and stop posting...
the only thing dean cares about is dean,just like all other far lefties and far righties....if you dont like what i like....fuck you...

If you think those people care about you, you are the biggest fool in the world.
nice dodge dean....i was talking about you and your fellow far lefties and righties....but since you are asking....no i dont dean and i have said this quite a few times in the past....but unlike you i dont think democrats give a fuck either....and because you think they do that makes you a bigger fool....

Trump can’t run on being hard with Saudi Arabia. Not now anyway.

nice dodge dean....i was talking about you and your fellow far lefties and righties....but since you are asking....no i dont dean and i have said this quite a few times in the past....but unlike you i dont think democrats give a fuck either....and because you think they do that makes you a bigger fool....
If Democrats didn’t care about Americans then they wouldn’t work so hard for healthcare. They wouldn’t try so hard for us to lower student debt. They wouldn’t have passed credit card reform. They wouldn’t have voted against tax cuts for billionaires. The proof is in the pudding and only a t@rd can’t see that. What do you see?

You forgot this one:

GOP can run on the concept they have a fat ass bully (Melania doesn't like bullies) in the White House that doesn't know how to effectively communicate utilizing the English language, that is making a fortune off of the Russians & the Saudis, all while Trump allows those governments free reign to perform human rights abuses, all while POTUS Horseface himself acts like a third grade bully.

I will get right to work on the television commercials for those concepts. You're welcome GOP.
The scary part is these idiots all think those are good things. Just ask them.

The highest deficit in six years. Republicans knew that was gonna happen. Remember when they told us the economy was so good that the deficit would fall.
Remember that?
Remember our paychecks would go up four grand?
Republicans lied.
Republicans knew this was gonna happen.
McConnell and Ryan knew they were lying.
Publicans are turds in the American system. They lie to their base and their base eats it up. How gross!

Republicans only want to cut spending that helps people. That’s all they want to do. They just want to fuk over the American people.

If Democrats didn’t care about Americans then they wouldn’t work so hard for healthcare. They wouldn’t try so hard for us to lower student debt. They wouldn’t have passed credit card reform. They wouldn’t have voted against tax cuts for billionaires. The proof is in the pudding and only a t@rd can’t see that. What do you see?
i see a dumbass who actually believes they give a shit about you.....i lived in California for 50 years and seen that state steadily go down hill....they used to be top 5 in education,where are they now?.....they now have lots of people on welfare...they dont give a fuck about their retirees.....they sure as hell dont give anyone a tax cut....colleges are still expensive there....why cant a dipshit like you see that?....

i see a dumbass who actually believes they give a shit about you.....i lived in California for 50 years and seen that state steadily go down hill....they used to be top 5 in education,where are they now?.....they now have lots of people on welfare...they dont give a fuck about their retirees.....they sure as hell dont give anyone a tax cut....colleges are still expensive there....why cant a dipshit like you see that?....
And why can’t a fuking dip sh!t like you understand it’s Republicans who are doing this to you. Why do you keep voting for people that are fuking you up the a$$. It doesn’t make any sense.

Forum List

Back