How college prepares you to handle disagreements at work

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
If one of your co-workers disagrees with you at work, corner them in the hallway and shout them down. Scream at them and berate them in front of everyone, including customers. Extra points if they are incapable of finishing a single sentence. Stamping your feet on the ground is absolutely crucial as well. You're not acting like a screaming, petulant toddler when you do that. You are acting like a strong, empowered individual.

Here is what you do if the CEO implements a policy at the company you work at and you don't like it. You publicly confront him in the cafeteria and spew profane vitriol at him until he agrees with you. Management will be impressed with your impassioned and empowered approach and you will likely get promoted.

...with the many statistics/facts/links/etc I've listed on many threads, it really appears that some ''cultures'' cannot control their emotions/impulses/animal instincts/etc
...it all cross checks!! I'll say it again---it cross checks
..so they yell, scream, and go out of control

...with the many statistics/facts/links/etc I've listed on many threads, it really appears that some ''cultures'' cannot control their emotions/impulses/animal instincts/etc
The Consequences of Mandating This Class-Biased Indentured Servitude

A college student is an escapist wimp living like a teenager who's afraid to grow up. To overcompensate, he will irrationally feel a vicarious power if he rants and raves like a wild unevolved savage, or at least by giving unquestioning support to any roaring and grunting rage caused by his pet role models' feelings of being picked on.

The Consequences of Mandating This Class-Biased Indentured Servitude

A college student is an escapist wimp living like a teenager who's afraid to grow up. To overcompensate, he will irrationally feel a vicarious power if he rants and raves like a wild unevolved savage, or at least by giving unquestioning support to any roaring and grunting rage caused by his pet role models' feelings of being picked on.

Same for the modern women that think they're men.

Insanity is breeded in our colleges and it is destroying our society.

Forum List

Back