Henry Ford "Doctor" Arrested for Performing Female Genital Mutilation

Why not? You think male genital mutilation is just fine. American's are some DUMB fucking people. NEITHER should be allowed.
Its not at all the same you moron.

Chop the head off your penis (assuming you gave one), then we'll talk.
Yes it is you zionist loving piece of shit. Oh and unfortunately I had no choice in the matter I was mutilated right after birth but my son sure in the fuck wasn't.

You opted for your son to unnecessarily risk disease?

It takes all kinds.

Derp. Like I said American's are STUPID fucking people. If you as a father are too LAZY to teach your son to clean his pecker that isn't my problem.If you enjoy listening to a baby be MUTILATED a room over by having part of his penis chopped off for NO REASON other than to satisfy some asinine and barbaric practice that's "normal" then I can't help you. My son is 8.5 and has NEVER had a problem and I still remember the nurse taking care of my wife and baby congratulating us on NOT mutilating him.

Part of his penis chopped off. That's funny right there

I'm not going to argue with you. To each his own. When I was young I never had an uncircumcised relationship. I would have just left. No hard feelings, it's just not for me.

Chopping the head off your penis is equivalent to female circumcision.

Yes it is you zionist loving piece of shit. Oh and unfortunately I had no choice in the matter I was mutilated right after birth but my son sure in the fuck wasn't.

It takes all kinds.

Derp. Like I said American's are STUPID fucking people. If you as a father are too LAZY to teach your son to clean his pecker that isn't my problem.If you enjoy listening to a baby be MUTILATED a room over by having part of his penis chopped off for NO REASON other than to satisfy some asinine and barbaric practice that's "normal" then I can't help you. My son is 8.5 and has NEVER had a problem and I still remember the nurse taking care of my wife and baby congratulating us on NOT mutilating him.

I'm not going to argue with you. To each his own. When I was young I never had an uncircumcised relationship. I would have just left. No hard feelings, it's just not for me.

Chopping the head off your penis is equivalent to female circumcision.

Bingo.

Why does America let these scum aka doctors perform this mutilation????

Has America fallen this low?????

Yes it has.

Yes it has.
America doesn't allow it. The doctor was arrested.
How many years has she practiced unmolested, so to speak? Progressives are fine with the abuse and torture of children. But we've had a change of.guard. And a lot more people are going to be arrested. Thank God.

Why not? You think male genital mutilation is just fine. American's are some DUMB fucking people. NEITHER should be allowed.

It takes all kinds.

That's a pretty slutty remark lol.

How did that conversation go? "Excuse me, I know we just met but, can I see your cock before we go out to dinner?"

It takes all kinds.

That's a pretty slutty remark lol.

How did that conversation go? "Excuse me, I know we just met but, can I see your cock before we go out to dinner?"

It wouldn't be someone I just met but someone I had developed a relationship with. If it progressed to an intimate point, I would have left. A polite gbye.

Yes it has.
We don't. She was arrested. As long as Muslims are allowed to move here it will always be a problem though.

Turns out the victims were all brought here from MINNESOTA! Somalis I'll bet.

Some of you Muzzy lovers call it female "circumcision. " We still don't tolerate this nonsense in Amurika!

Detroit emergency room doctor charged with child genital mutilation
Why not? You think male genital mutilation is just fine I'm sure. American's are some DUMB fucking people. NEITHER should be allowed.

Male circumcision does nothing to impact sexual performance or pleasure. the whole point of some of the more vile forms of female circumcision is to eliminate any pleasure from the sexual act.

I'm cut and it works just fine. Less maintenance as well.

I'm surprised they were performing the procedure here in the U.S. and risking arrest.

Most parents just take their girl's back to their home country for vacation to see the relatives. And while there have the surgery performed before coming back to the states. ..... :cool:

I'm surprised they were performing the procedure here in the U.S. and risking arrest.

Most parents just take their girl's back to their home country for vacation to see the relatives. And while there have the surgery performed before coming back to the states. ..... :cool:

Just curios. Does the Quran actually require this, or is it a cultural thing not practiced in all Muslim countries?

Just curios. Does the Quran actually require this, or is it a cultural thing not practiced in all Muslim countries?
Female circumcision is a cultural / tribal ritual practiced in a minority of muslim countries, Basically in African countries, where pagans, animists, and even some christian tribes also preform the procedure. It was practiced thousands of years before Islam was a religion.

To answer your question: There is nothing in the Quran or the Hadith's requiring the surgery be preformed. In fact, is is not even mention in the Quran. ... :cool:

Female circumcision is a cultural / tribal ritual practiced in a minority of muslim countries, Basically in African countries, where pagans, animists, and even some christian tribes also preform the procedure. It was practiced thousands of years before Islam was a religion.

To answer your question: There is nothing in the Quran or the Hadith's requiring the surgery be preformed. In fact, is is not even mention in the Quran. ... :cool:

female circumcision is mentioned in the "Koran/hadith" book----specifically by
muhummad. It is practiced by muslims in every country which has been afflicted
with islam ------even in countries in which it was unknown before that country was
afflicted with islam. The good news is that some enlightened Islamic clerics have
come out against it-------some insist upon it. Some muslim countries have gone so far as to outlaw it. MOST Egyptian muslim women are circumcised

female circumcision is mentioned in the "Koran/hadith" book----specifically by
muhummad.
Please provide a :link: to any verses in the Quran requiring female circumcision.

Thank you, I'll be waiting for your response. .... :cool:

try to develop your reading skills. I did not write that there is a verse in the Koran requiring FGM----I just CORRECTLY stated that in that "book" which consists of
Koran and hadiths it is reported that muhummad mentions FGM as a FACT. I am not a muslim cleric------and I do not INTERPRET the Koran. Muslim scholars do that and a very significant number have determined that Islamic law requires
female circumcision. FGM is still practiced as an act of PIETY in muslim
populations------in non muslim populations, it is very rare

try to develop your reading skills. I did not write that there is a verse in the Koran requiring FGM----I just CORRECTLY stated that in that "book" which consists of
Koran and hadiths it is reported that muhummad mentions FGM as a FACT. I am not a muslim cleric------and I do not INTERPRET the Koran. Muslim scholars do that and a very significant number have determined that Islamic law requires
female circumcision. FGM is still practiced as an act of PIETY in muslim
populations------in non muslim populations, it is very rare
As usual, when it comes to Islamic topics, you don't have a clue, and just make up stuff as you go to bolster your anti-muslim agenda.

btw The jews in Ethiopia practice female circumcision. .... :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back