Henry Ford "Doctor" Arrested for Performing Female Genital Mutilation

Some of you Muzzy lovers call it female "circumcision. " We still don't tolerate this nonsense in Amurika!

Detroit emergency room doctor charged with child genital mutilation

This is very good news and awful for those children.

“Female genital mutilation constitutes a particularly brutal form of violence against women and girls. It is also a serious federal felony in the United States. The practice has no place in modern society and those who perform FGM on minors will be held accountable under federal law,” stated Acting United States Attorney Daniel Lemisch.

Care and Ravi will be here soon insisting that it's necessary for those girls to be butchered in order to get mammograms!

Is that a man or a woman?

How many others are out there? Have any of them did this to girls unknown to girls or parents?

If his patients did not want this procedure done in the first place, then may he not even have two coins to rub together when the dust finally settles.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Why not? You think male genital mutilation is just fine. American's are some DUMB fucking people. NEITHER should be allowed.
Its not at all the same you moron.

Chop the head off your penis (assuming you have one), then we'll talk.

Last edited:
Why not? You think male genital mutilation is just fine. American's are some DUMB fucking people. NEITHER should be allowed.

Chop the head off your penis (assuming you gave one), then we'll talk.
Yes it is you zionist loving piece of shit. Oh and unfortunately I had no choice in the matter I was mutilated right after birth but my son sure in the fuck wasn't.

Yes it is you zionist loving piece of shit. Oh and unfortunately I had no choice in the matter I was mutilated right after birth but my son sure in the fuck wasn't.

You opted for your son to unnecessarily risk disease?

It takes all kinds.

It takes all kinds.

Derp. Like I said American's are STUPID fucking people. If you as a father are too LAZY to teach your son to clean his pecker that isn't my problem.If you enjoy listening to a baby be MUTILATED a room over by having part of his penis chopped off for NO REASON other than to satisfy some asinine and barbaric practice that's "normal" then I can't help you. My son is 8.5 and has NEVER had a problem and I still remember the nurse taking care of my wife and baby congratulating us on NOT mutilating him.

It takes all kinds.

Derp. Like I said American's are STUPID fucking people. If you as a father are too LAZY to teach your son to clean his pecker that isn't my problem.If you enjoy listening to a baby be MUTILATED a room over by having part of his penis chopped off for NO REASON other than to satisfy some asinine and barbaric practice that's "normal" then I can't help you. My son is 8.5 and has NEVER had a problem and I still remember the nurse taking care of my wife and baby congratulating us on NOT mutilating him.

Part of his penis chopped off. That's funny right there

I'm not going to argue with you. To each his own. When I was young I never had an uncircumcised relationship. I would have just left. No hard feelings, it's just not for me.

It takes all kinds.

I'm not going to argue with you. To each his own. When I was young I never had an uncircumcised relationship. I would have just left. No hard feelings, it's just not for me.

Shallow Female who is only interested in what the penis looks like....now THERE is a shocker! Bet you were a real catch!

It takes all kinds.

Shallow Female who is only interested in what the penis looks like....now THERE is a shocker! Bet you were a real catch!

What's shallow, is equating removing some skin on the 8th day with chopping off a female organ. Science has proven that the TRUE God's command for His people is actually beneficial. What MEN do to women and young girls in the religion of Allah, is only to serve themselves.

It takes all kinds.

What's shallow, is equating removing some skin on the 8th day with chopping off a female organ. Science has proven that the TRUE God's command for His people is actually beneficial. What MEN do to women and young girls in the religion of Allah, is only to serve themselves.

Fuck off you zionist cuck.

You laugh at what you don't understand. Most everyone notices that you are approving of this Muslim doctor's crime.

Forum List

Back