Henry Ford "Doctor" Arrested for Performing Female Genital Mutilation

Why does America let these scum aka doctors perform this mutilation????

Has America fallen this low?????

Yes it has.
America doesn't allow it. The doctor was arrested.

Total scum

That's the least America can do to save face

In all fairness, this "doctor" is marginally better than the butchers who perform abortions.

At least her "patients" are still alive.

I think her finger tips should be chopped off slowly, one by one, without anesthesia and with as much callous indifference as she showed to these innocent little girls.

No, female mutilation would be like removing an eye. If the Koran doesn't command it, you should be with us on this. It gives Islam a well deserved bad name.
I believe that tribes and cultures in other countries should be left alone by western busy-bodies to modify themselves as they please.

Be it putting giant disks in their lips and ears, metal rings to elongate their necks, chipping the front teeth into points, circumcision of genitals, or putting bones thru their noses. .... :cool:

Its not at all the same you moron.

Chop the head off your penis (assuming you gave one), then we'll talk.
Yes it is you zionist loving piece of shit. Oh and unfortunately I had no choice in the matter I was mutilated right after birth but my son sure in the fuck wasn't.

You opted for your son to unnecessarily risk disease?

It takes all kinds.

Derp. Like I said American's are STUPID fucking people. If you as a father are too LAZY to teach your son to clean his pecker that isn't my problem.If you enjoy listening to a baby be MUTILATED a room over by having part of his penis chopped off for NO REASON other than to satisfy some asinine and barbaric practice that's "normal" then I can't help you. My son is 8.5 and has NEVER had a problem and I still remember the nurse taking care of my wife and baby congratulating us on NOT mutilating him.

Part of his penis chopped off. That's funny right there

I'm not going to argue with you. To each his own. When I was young I never had an uncircumcised relationship. I would have just left. No hard feelings, it's just not for me.

Shallow Female who is only interested in what the penis looks like....now THERE is a shocker! Bet you were a real catch!

Uncircumsised guys develop a nasty thing throughout the day that circumsised guys don't.

Yes it is you zionist loving piece of shit. Oh and unfortunately I had no choice in the matter I was mutilated right after birth but my son sure in the fuck wasn't.

It takes all kinds.

Derp. Like I said American's are STUPID fucking people. If you as a father are too LAZY to teach your son to clean his pecker that isn't my problem.If you enjoy listening to a baby be MUTILATED a room over by having part of his penis chopped off for NO REASON other than to satisfy some asinine and barbaric practice that's "normal" then I can't help you. My son is 8.5 and has NEVER had a problem and I still remember the nurse taking care of my wife and baby congratulating us on NOT mutilating him.

I'm not going to argue with you. To each his own. When I was young I never had an uncircumcised relationship. I would have just left. No hard feelings, it's just not for me.

Shallow Female who is only interested in what the penis looks like....now THERE is a shocker! Bet you were a real catch!

Uncircumsised guys develop a nasty thing throughout the day that circumsised guys don't.

smegma------forms under the foreskin. When given a a general physical exam by a physician----it is the job of the physician to retract the foreskin
and examine the "glans" (the tip of the penis) for lesions. --------NOT A PLEASANT TASK........thanks for your concern

No, female mutilation would be like removing an eye. If the Koran doesn't command it, you should be with us on this. It gives Islam a well deserved bad name.
I believe that tribes and cultures in other countries should be left alone by western busy-bodies to modify themselves as they please.

Be it putting giant disks in their lips and ears, metal rings to elongate their necks, chipping the front teeth into points, circumcision of genitals, or putting bones thru their noses. .... :cool:

the issue in the USA is that some muslims do it here.----to little girls. Another
issue is that some females FLEE to the USA to avoid it. dd

Interestingly, it is the mothers who demand their girls have the procedure performed. Not the fathers.

The women are worried about their daughters social status within the tribal community if she doesn't have the surgery. Because the girl would be considered odd, and other families in the community won't want their son to marry her. ... :cool:

Sooner or later they need to progress out of the Dark Ages.

Interestingly, it is the mothers who demand their girls have the procedure performed. Not the fathers.

The women are worried about their daughters social status within the tribal community if she doesn't have the surgery. Because the girl would be considered odd, and other families in the community won't want their son to marry her. ... :cool:

Sooner or later they need to progress out of the Dark Ages.

I have some experience with this issue-------IT IS THE MOTHERS who perpetuate
the oppression of women. In Muslim cultures and in Southeast Asia (generally
hindu culture) -----a WOMAN is devalued-----but there is a place for her-----she has POWER over her DAUGHTERS-IN-LAW. Thus the only time a woman
COMES INTO HER OWN ----is when her son-----marries and brings a DAUGHTER-IN-LAW into the house. It is within the interests of women----to "PERPETUATE" the oppression that impacts on MARRIED WOMEN LIVING
IN THE HOMES OF THEIR HUSBAND's FAMILY. And they do. I have encountered it-------right here in the USA. A weird social phenomenon-----but
true. (of course all women have POWER over their sons-----the poor little things
never get over that mama thing)

It takes all kinds.

smegma------forms under the foreskin. When given a a general physical exam by a physician----it is the job of the physician to retract the foreskin
and examine the "glans" (the tip of the penis) for lesions. --------NOT A PLEASANT TASK........thanks for your concern

puke-in-my-mouth-o.gif

Forum List

Back