Henry Ford "Doctor" Arrested for Performing Female Genital Mutilation

try to develop your reading skills. I did not write that there is a verse in the Koran requiring FGM----I just CORRECTLY stated that in that "book" which consists of
Koran and hadiths it is reported that muhummad mentions FGM as a FACT. I am not a muslim cleric------and I do not INTERPRET the Koran. Muslim scholars do that and a very significant number have determined that Islamic law requires
female circumcision. FGM is still practiced as an act of PIETY in muslim
populations------in non muslim populations, it is very rare
As usual, when it comes to Islamic topics, you don't have a clue, and make up stuff to bolster your anti-Islamic agenda.

btw The jews in Ethiopia practice female circumcision. .... :cool:

try again-----every word I wrote is exactly correct. As to circumcision amongst
the Ethiopian jews-----yup---and even in the Islamic controlled areas in which
they lived----the practice was rare and as a vibrant group in Israel now-----totally
absent. In the USA-----also totally absent. Islamos have focused on the very
rare cases --------pathetically. It seems to me that islamo propagandaists imagine that lies WORK. Ethiopian jews are not hidden under a rock. We got them right here in the USA and they are in Israel as well-------uncircumcised.

Interestingly, it is the mothers who demand their girls have the procedure performed. Not the fathers.

The women are worried about their daughters social status within the tribal community if she doesn't have the surgery. Because the girl would be considered odd, and other families in the community won't want their son to marry her. ... :cool:

they lived----the practice was rare and as a vibrant group in Israel now-----totally
rare cases --------pathetically. It seems to me that islamo propagandaists imagine that lies WORK. Ethiopian jews are not hidden under a rock. We got them right here in the USA and they are in Israel as well-------uncircumcised.
Give it up irosie.....your crap info has been exposed.

btw Ethiopia is a Christian country, and yes, some Ethiopian christians also practice female circumcision. Along with the muslims and jews in that country. ..... :cool:

Interestingly, it is the mothers who demand their girls have the procedure performed. Not the fathers.

The women are worried about their daughters social status within the tribal community if she doesn't have the surgery. Because the girl would be considered odd, and other families in the community won't want their son to marry her. ... :cool:

so? what else is new? FMG is a custom amongst muslims which relates to
FEMALE CHASTITY. Do you imagine that you introduced a NEW IDEA?

Can we go back to the part where Oh I Dum was stating male and female circumcision are the same? That was funny.

Give it up irosie.....your crap info has been exposed.

btw Ethiopia is a Christian country, and yes, some Ethiopian christians also practice female circumcision. Along with the muslims and jews in that country. ..... :cool:

overwhelmingly MOSTLY MUSLIMS Ethiopia harbors a very significant
muslim population -------census figures vary anywhere from 34% to 50 % ----
The proportion of muslims over Christians and jews (the population of jews
approaches zero) is increasing. Both Christians and jews have been fleeing
Islamic violence over there for decades. I have been acquainted with jews from
Ethiopia in the USA for about 50 years-------last night----with a family with a bunch of kids------second Passover seder night. Next time I see the lady I will
ask her if she is circumcised or knows of any jewish women who have been subjected to the procedure

I wonder if the doctor (seems to be a female?) was doing the
circumcisions of girls as an act of piety------or just for the fee.
Her name suggests that she is from india or pakistan

Neither male or female circumcision is mutilation.

It's just a body modification, much like an eye lift or a nose job. ... :cool:
No, female mutilation would be like removing an eye. If the Koran doesn't command it, you should be with us on this. It gives Islam a well deserved bad name.

Neither male or female circumcision is mutilation.

It's just a body modification, much like an eye lift or a nose job. ... :cool:
No, female mutilation would be like removing an eye. If the Koran doesn't command it, you should be with us on this. It gives Islam a well deserved bad name.
The vast majority of female circumcision only removes the hood over the clitorus, while the more extreme versions remove the clitorus as well.

IF you ban the form that removes the hood only, then what is next, but banning male circumcision as well?

We have practiced male circumcision in my family for generations; should we all be locked up too?

Forum List

Back