Henry Cuellar D - TX carjacked

Crime is not a political problem it is a human problem...Which political party did Cain and Able belong to?
A problem that is exponentially getting worse, just like inflation, just like the border, just like everything else in this once great country.

Funny that.

WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, was carjacked Monday night by three armed attackers, his office said.

Cuellar’s chief of staff Jacob Hochberg released a statement saying: “As Congressman Cuellar was parking his car this evening, 3 armed assailants approached the Congressman and stole his vehicle. Luckily, he was not harmed and is working with local law enforcement.”

Could not have happened to a nicer guy and from a political party that has ruined a once civil society.

:auiqs.jpg:
I think it is a set up for Congressman Cuellar, D-Texas who has spoken adamantly about the open border policy of the Joe Bitem Admin. So they get a couple of thugs, probably illegals to attack and carjack the congressman to get in line or else.

This is what happens to those who dare oppose the machine.. Democrat Intern gets shot in back in failed robbery attempt after exposing Debbie Wasamansnitz cheating with Hitlery Clinton against Bernie Sanders in the 2016 Democrat Primary.

It was in the Washington Navy Yard area.....Supposedly considered "up-scale" in DC.....Rent runs around 2.1K a month where he was jacked.
Prime pickens for the thugs from across the Anacostia Bridge which leads into the SouthEast DC, a black warzone of the Capitol.

I went to DC last August. Went to St Johns church and the park where the 5/29 insurrectin happened.

5 blocks north of the White House there are homeless people and tent cities in parks everywhere. It is kind of shocking to see with your own eyes.
Only if you havent lived there. Right in front of the CNN building across from the Union Station, is a whole line of homeless people, and around this time, CNN goes out and gets the homeless new tents so they can survive the cold of DC. Then in springtime, the police come in clear the place out, scrub the area down with heavy disinfectants to get rid of all the diseases those homeless carry. Then the cut boxes come out again, and the cycle starts all over.

The wall behind the tent has the DC metro and Union Station behind it.

1696336853890.png

Badamore is OK if you get a nice hotel right across from Harbor Place, and then stick around there. Do NOT walk even a few blocks away.

I stay away from DC entirely, unless it’s to ride the Metro right to the Smithsonian stop, emerge there, stick to the museums, and ride home. My evening events and seminars I used to take are now out of the question.

Such is the state of Dem cities.
The last time I went to Camden Yards the bus we were in was shot three times. Piss on Murdermore.

Only if you havent lived there. Right in front of the CNN building across from the Union Station, is a whole line of homeless people, and around this time, CNN goes out and gets the homeless new tents so they can survive the cold of DC. Then in springtime, the police come in clear the place out, scrub the area down with heavy disinfectants to get rid of all the diseases those homeless carry. Then the cut boxes come out again, and the cycle starts all over.

The wall behind the tent has the DC metro and Union Station behind it.

View attachment 837667
Here’s something sad: the area around Union Station was always full of drunks and derelicts, even in the 1940s. A lovely first impression to visitors.

WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, was carjacked Monday night by three armed attackers, his office said.

Cuellar’s chief of staff Jacob Hochberg released a statement saying: “As Congressman Cuellar was parking his car this evening, 3 armed assailants approached the Congressman and stole his vehicle. Luckily, he was not harmed and is working with local law enforcement.”

Could not have happened to a nicer guy and from a political party that has ruined a once civil society.

If he`s a supporter of the NRA, he gets no sympathy from me.

Impossible, public carry of handguns is banned in DC.

It was in the Washington Navy Yard area.....Supposedly considered "up-scale" in DC.....Rent runs around 2.1K a month where he was jacked.
Thats exactly the area that Democrats love to commit crimes in because the stupid naive white people in rich areas do not know what crime is; they are sitting ducks. The thugs are having a field day in my city as we never had a black. Now, most of the girls have mixed babies and we have shootings,,,,YAY DEMOCRATS.

Sorry bout that,

1. Cain was jealous of Able's found favor of G-d, and that compelled him to murder, just like today, we see murder's by libtards, cause they hate that, G-d is blessing others not them, they being, fags, trans, queers, baby killers, did I say queers??? homos, all these want to be known as normal, and G-d says (no), and we agree.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back