Helping poor people access healthcare

Public health issues are not just contagious diseases. That is a daft way to define them. I ould suggest that problems caused by government policy are also public health issues.
You got that right. Forcing people to take an untested "vaccine" to keep their jobs is a public health issue.
Especially since so many of those who have been 'vaccinated' are now testing positive.
And let's not forget the possibility that the vaccine is proving to be more deadly than COVID itself.

You got that right. Forcing people to take an untested "vaccine" to keep their jobs is a public health issue.
Especially since so many of those who have been 'vaccinated' are now testing positive.
And let's not forget the possibility that the vaccine is proving to be more deadly than COVID itself.
Come back mate. Come back.

FWDdL1oXEAE13w0.jpg

I have just been sent this from the twitter. Its stuff the Prez could do now.

1. Set up abortion clinics on federal land inside red states (
@ewarren’s idea)
2. Federal telehealth service for free abortion pills
3. Funding for abortion clinics and travel vouchers in nearby states

These sound like great ideas.

I have just been sent this from the twitter. Its stuff the Prez could do now.

1. Set up abortion clinics on federal land inside red states (
@ewarren’s idea)
2. Federal telehealth service for free abortion pills
3. Funding for abortion clinics and travel vouchers in nearby states

These sound like great ideas.
There has been talk about abortion clinics on tribal lands. That may or may not happen as native American women have been disenfranchised with healthcare and abortions for a long time. Now it's disenfranchising non Native women. That all has to do with the Pro Life crowd.

It looks as if corporate America is stepping up to the plate in protecting women. Across social media I am reading about people offering help and support to women living in abortion deserts.

There will also be an underground network of backstreet abortionists at work.

The situation looks to be this. Wealthy women and women working for the larger more wealty corporations will be able to access abortion care. They will be inconvenienced but still able to exercise their rights over their own body.

For poorer women the outlook is a bit bleaker. Whatever is done to overturn this nonsense will take some time and provision should be made for the poorest in society.

I could see that the likes of planned parenthood could divert funds from clinics they might close and use those funds to help mitigate the costs.

The federal government could allocate more funds for abortion providers in America as well.
Charities could set up funds and begin fundraising to pay for this.

I am guessing that abortion cover is provided in your expensive health policies.

What else should be done ?

For you to quit your bullshit babbling

Forum List

Back