Helping poor people access healthcare

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
It looks as if corporate America is stepping up to the plate in protecting women. Across social media I am reading about people offering help and support to women living in abortion deserts.

There will also be an underground network of backstreet abortionists at work.

The situation looks to be this. Wealthy women and women working for the larger more wealty corporations will be able to access abortion care. They will be inconvenienced but still able to exercise their rights over their own body.

For poorer women the outlook is a bit bleaker. Whatever is done to overturn this nonsense will take some time and provision should be made for the poorest in society.

I could see that the likes of planned parenthood could divert funds from clinics they might close and use those funds to help mitigate the costs.

The federal government could allocate more funds for abortion providers in America as well.
Charities could set up funds and begin fundraising to pay for this.

I am guessing that abortion cover is provided in your expensive health policies.

What else should be done ?

Abortion is NOT covered in healthcare policies in the USA, unless it creates a medical problem for the woman.
The doctor has to deem it a necessary surgery for the patient to live.

If they don't want to get pregnant, then they need to close their legs and just say "NO"! Simple as that.
If they cannot be responsible for themselves, they shouldn't even be allowed to HAVE sex organs in the first place. Goes for men as well.

Last edited:
It looks as if corporate America is stepping up to the plate in protecting women. Across social media I am reading about people offering help and support to women living in abortion deserts.

The situation looks to be this. Wealthy women and women working for the larger more wealty corporations will be able to access abortion care. They will be inconvenienced but still able to exercise their rights over their own body.

For poorer women the outlook is a bit bleaker. Whatever is done to overturn this nonsense will take some time and provision should be made for the poorest in society.

I could see that the likes of planned parenthood could divert funds from clinics they might close and use those funds to help mitigate the costs.

The federal government could allocate more funds for abortion providers in America as well.

I am guessing that abortion cover is provided in your expensive health policies.

I think a person who lives in a country that has so many flaws, that person should look inward first before you criticize mine.

I think you relish the opportunity to turn my country into Scotland or Venezuela.

"Healthcare"...........

:rolleyes:

Well the conservatives would rather they have the babies and toss them in the dumpster than abort it, so perhaps we could add a recycling bin just for those at the local tip.

If most women want an abortion, they are going to find a way even if it involves a pack of them renting a van for a girl's weekend.

Abortion is NOT covered in healthcare policies in the USA, unless it creates a medical problem for the woman.
The doctor has to deem it a necessary surgery for the patient to live.

If they don't want to get pregnant, then they need to close their legs and just say "NO"! Simple as that.
If they cannot be responsible for themselves, they shouldn't even be allowed to HAVE sex organs in the first place.
Who pays fo it then ?

Well the conservatives would rather they have the babies and toss them in the dumpster than abort it, so perhaps we could add a recycling bin just for those at the local tip.

If most women want an abortion, they are going to find a way even if it involves a pack of them renting a van for a girl's weekend.
No.

Just no.

The conservatives would rather they not make unwanted babies, period. It's a concept that the empty-headed narcissists just can't seem to grasp, and as long as the mainstream supports slaughter of unborn children, why should they worry their stupid little heads with something as boring as responsibility?

And you're correct. The sluts will find a way to slaughter their unborn. My only issue is that they don't do it in my state or with my money.

Sluts will be sluts until it hurts to be a slut.

This is exactly why we threw you drips out of Murica.

Get back in your own lane, limey ghoul.

I understand that prohibition had a body count over 20000. people always find a way so it should be safe and put the patient first.
I agree.

People always find a way to be evil, selfish and irresponsible so you may as well be a pussy and support it.

No.

Just no.

The conservatives would rather they not make unwanted babies, period. It's a concept that the empty-headed narcissists just can't seem to grasp, and as long as the mainstream supports slaughter of unborn children, why should they worry their stupid little heads with something as boring as responsibility?

And you're correct. The sluts will find a way to slaughter their unborn. My only issue is that they don't do it in my state or with my money.

Sluts will be sluts until it hurts to be a slut.

Yes. Just Yes. People are going to be having sex outside of the missionary position in the marital bedroom with the blinds shut and they will be having abortions and they will be people in your state.

Yes. Just Yes. People are going to be having sex outside of the missionary position in the marital bedroom with the blinds shut and they will be having abortions and they will be people in your state.
No.

And thanks for sharing your opinion.

Forum List

Back