Helping Bill's Wife!

not bad MIGHTY CHIC------I agree that I have voted DEMOCRAT at times because----I DO SUPPORT LIBERALISM--------I have also NOT voted when the
democrat candidate was an idiot (think Kerry)----because
I find REPUBS to be repugnant (in general). I do believe
that HILLDEGARD will benefit from the fact that REPUBS
are-------in general----repugnant------but the fact is-----that
even democrats should AVOID PAINTING THEMSELVES INTO A CORNER

"I do believe that HILLDEGARD will benefit from the fact that REPUBS
are-------in general----repugnant---"

An aside....because I like you, and want to guide you on the right path.

Let's boil "Democrat" and "Republican" to an elemental choice.

There are two choices:
a. That of the Founders: individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government, via the Constitution.

b. Leftists.....communists, Liberals,Progressives, whatever, offer the following:
collectivization, unquestioning lock-step adherence to government policies, over-regulation, and unlimited central command and control governance.....'

You pick.

I pick a system that DOES NOT kick the aged, infirm, disabled-----and-----poor and hungry from any cause-----to the gutter

So sorry.

I'm gonna have to give you an 'incomplete' as a grade.

my mom told me that there is no excuse for a grade less than
a B+. B- is like F A c+ would humiliate me

I never told this stuff to any psychiatrist

"my mom told me that there is no excuse for a grade less than
a B+. B- is like F "

Gads....you must be Asian!!!

OK....ok.....stop pulling on my heartstrings....

One more chance:

There are two choices:
a. That of the Founders: individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government, via the Constitution.

b. Leftists.....communists, Liberals,Progressives, whatever, offer the following:
collectivization, unquestioning lock-step adherence to government policies, over-regulation, and unlimited central command and control governance.....'

You pick.

I already did that jump on the game board-------can you put
a PROPERTY on the square------a kind of refuge for the weak and needy on PARK PLACE?

"I do believe that HILLDEGARD will benefit from the fact that REPUBS
are-------in general----repugnant---"

An aside....because I like you, and want to guide you on the right path.

Let's boil "Democrat" and "Republican" to an elemental choice.

There are two choices:

You pick.

I pick a system that DOES NOT kick the aged, infirm, disabled-----and-----poor and hungry from any cause-----to the gutter

So sorry.

a B+. B- is like F "

One more chance:

There are two choices:

You pick.

a PROPERTY on the square------a kind of refuge for the weak and needy on PARK PLACE?

I'm going to have to write a note to you mom forthwith.

7. My two favorite Hillary stories....keep this on the down-low:

a. "On a first-lady goodwill tour of Asia in April 1995—the kind of banal trip that she now claims as part of her foreign-policy "experience"—Mrs. Clinton had been in Nepal and been briefly introduced to the late Sir Edmund Hillary, conqueror of Mount Everest. Ever ready to milk the moment, she announced that her mother had actually named her for this famous and intrepid explorer. The claim "worked" well enough to be repeated at other stops and even showed up in Bill Clinton's memoirs almost a decade later, as one more instance of the gutsy tradition that undergirds the junior senator from New York.

Clinton was born in 1947, and Sir Edmund Hillary and his partner Tenzing Norgay did not ascend Mount Everest until 1953, so the story was self-evidently untrue and eventually yielded to fact-checking.

For Sen. Clinton, something is true if it validates the myth of her striving and her "greatness" (her overweening ambition in other words) and only ceases to be true when it no longer serves that limitless purpose. "
The case against Hillary Clinton. - By Christopher Hitchens - Slate Magazine]

b. Cattlegate...."... computerized records of her trades, which the White House obtained from the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, show for the first time how she was able to turn her initial investment into $6,300 overnight. In about 10 months of trading, she made nearly $100,000, relying heavily on advice from her friend James B. Blair, an experienced futures trader.

The new records also raise the possibility that some of her profits -- as much as $40,000 – came from larger trades ordered by someone else and then shifted to her account,...."http://www.washingtonpost.com/wpsrv/politics/special/whitewater/stories/wwtr940527.htm

a. "....guided through the risky trades by James Blair, a friend and top lawyer for one of Arkansas' most powerful companies, Tyson Foods Inc." Business | Hillary Clinton Invested $1,000, Netted $100,000 Through Trading | Seattle Times Newspaper

b. "....Tyson was everything shed been taught to despise at Wellesley and Yale, a greedy capitalist who hated labor unions and had no compunction about polluting Mother Earth for financial gain. Yet she allowed Blair, Big Daddys right-hand man, to manage her financial affairs. Second, assuming the speculation in Marshalls Magazine is correct, she was the conduit for a bribe." Democrook: Hillary Clinton

c. "Back when Bill Clinton was in the White House, Hillary received $100,000 in bribes in return for putting $1,000 into the cattle futures market. The odds that Hillary did that honestly have been computed at 1 in 31 trillion. " Clinton Foundation Donors Got Weapons Deals From Hillary Clinton's State Department

Remember Democrats....claim anything by Hillary as your reason for voting Democrat!

a. "On a first-lady goodwill tour of Asia in April 1995—the kind of banal trip that she now claims as part of her foreign-policy "experience"—Mrs. Clinton had been in Nepal and been briefly introduced to the late Sir Edmund Hillary, conqueror of Mount Everest. Ever ready to milk the moment, she announced that her mother had actually named her for this famous and intrepid explorer. The claim "worked" well enough to be repeated at other stops and even showed up in Bill Clinton's memoirs almost a decade later, as one more instance of the gutsy tradition that undergirds the junior senator from New York.

Clinton was born in 1947, and Sir Edmund Hillary and his partner Tenzing Norgay did not ascend Mount Everest until 1953, so the story was self-evidently untrue and eventually yielded to fact-checking.

For Sen. Clinton, something is true if it validates the myth of her striving and her "greatness" (her overweening ambition in other words) and only ceases to be true when it no longer serves that limitless purpose. "

b. Cattlegate...."... computerized records of her trades, which the White House obtained from the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, show for the first time how she was able to turn her initial investment into $6,300 overnight. In about 10 months of trading, she made nearly $100,000, relying heavily on advice from her friend James B. Blair, an experienced futures trader.

The new records also raise the possibility that some of her profits -- as much as $40,000 – came from larger trades ordered by someone else and then shifted to her account,...."http://www.washingtonpost.com/wpsrv/politics/special/whitewater/stories/wwtr940527.htm

a. "....guided through the risky trades by James Blair, a friend and top lawyer for one of Arkansas' most powerful companies, Tyson Foods Inc." Business | Hillary Clinton Invested $1,000, Netted $100,000 Through Trading | Seattle Times Newspaper

b. "....Tyson was everything shed been taught to despise at Wellesley and Yale, a greedy capitalist who hated labor unions and had no compunction about polluting Mother Earth for financial gain. Yet she allowed Blair, Big Daddys right-hand man, to manage her financial affairs. Second, assuming the speculation in Marshalls Magazine is correct, she was the conduit for a bribe." Democrook: Hillary Clinton

c. "Back when Bill Clinton was in the White House, Hillary received $100,000 in bribes in return for putting $1,000 into the cattle futures market. The odds that Hillary did that honestly have been computed at 1 in 31 trillion. " Clinton Foundation Donors Got Weapons Deals From Hillary Clinton's State Department

Remember Democrats....claim anything by Hillary as your reason for voting Democrat!

It's apparent here that anyone voting for Hiliary should be required to donate their brain to science.

It's apparent here that anyone voting for Hiliary should be required to donate their brain to science.

If it can be found.
It's like bb in a boxcar.

So sorry.

a B+. B- is like F "

One more chance:

There are two choices:

You pick.

I'm going to have to write a note to you mom forthwith.

my mom is 97 years old-------an F on my report card could shorten her LIFE!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back