Guess What Trumps Campaign does when they're caught?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
"There's no cribbing of Michelle Obama's speech. These were common words and values. She cares about her family," Manafort said. "To think that she'd be cribbing Michelle Obama's words is crazy."

"This is once again an example of when a woman threatens Hillary Clinton, she seeks out to demean her and take her down. It's not going to work,"

"To think that she would do something like that, knowing how scrutinized her speech was going to be last night is just really absurd,"

So they blame other people not their speech writers. Sounds typical. They blame everyone. And make sure to act completely outraged at the notion that you noticed. Then comes this bombshell

Melania Trump Said She Wrote Controversial RNC Speech Herself – but Donald's Campaign Says She Had a 'Team of Writers'

Before she was bombarded with accusations that she plagiarized Michelle Obama, Melania Trump said she wrote her Republican National Conventionspeech herself "with as little help as possible."

"I read over it, and that's all," she told Today's Matt Lauer on Monday before her speech. "Because I wrote it … with as little help as possible."

But after Trump, 46, came under fire when it was revealed several passages of her speech were similar to Michelle Obama's 2008 address at the Democratic National Convention, Donald Trump's campaign released a statement that Melania had a "team of writers" working with her.

So to recap, The words are the same but to think its plagiarism is "adsurd" and Melania wrote the speech herself. Then later the Campaign says they had a team of writers....ones that did not plagiarize at all. Dont look at the man behind the curtain.

Be good sheep and repeat it with me. She had no help and a team of helpers. Matching Michelle's speech word for word is not plagiarism. Up is down!

"There's no cribbing of Michelle Obama's speech. These were common words and values. She cares about her family," Manafort said. "To think that she'd be cribbing Michelle Obama's words is crazy."

"This is once again an example of when a woman threatens Hillary Clinton, she seeks out to demean her and take her down. It's not going to work,"

"To think that she would do something like that, knowing how scrutinized her speech was going to be last night is just really absurd,"

So they blame other people not their speech writers. Sounds typical. They blame everyone. And make sure to act completely outraged at the notion that you noticed. Then comes this bombshell

Melania Trump Said She Wrote Controversial RNC Speech Herself – but Donald's Campaign Says She Had a 'Team of Writers'

Before she was bombarded with accusations that she plagiarized Michelle Obama, Melania Trump said she wrote her Republican National Conventionspeech herself "with as little help as possible."

"I read over it, and that's all," she told Today's Matt Lauer on Monday before her speech. "Because I wrote it … with as little help as possible."

But after Trump, 46, came under fire when it was revealed several passages of her speech were similar to Michelle Obama's 2008 address at the Democratic National Convention, Donald Trump's campaign released a statement that Melania had a "team of writers" working with her.

So to recap, The words are the same but to think its plagiarism is "adsurd" and Melania wrote the speech herself. Then later the Campaign says they had a team of writers....ones that did not plagiarize at all. Dont look at the man behind the curtain.

Be good sheep and repeat it with me. She had no help and a team of helpers. Matching Michelle's speech word for word is not plagiarism. Up is down!
46?........she's on the clock now....

RE: as little help as possible?
Yes, from people who take things either literally or psychically from other sources.
As little work as possible, maybe!
Including no help from any consultants with a computer program to check for plagiarism....

Has the media came out with who michelle stole those words from?
Fuckin hacks

What difference does it make?
6237e0d6-d3b7-4e3b-b564-d667a5f630e5.jpg

They are not getting out of this so easily.

Buy denying the blatant plagiarism, they are keeping the story alive.

Fucking Amateur hour!!

Has anyone blamed Obama yet? If not, thats a record.

Bbbbuuutt BOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!

You idiots wore it out
The damn thing is you put 10 republicans in a room and ask them two things they hold dear. The reply most often reply would be God and country so nobody stole anything.

Moochie was also quoted as saying "She was never proud of America" so to even hint she does is crap.

blame a video?

Have 9 investigations and come up with nothing?
Hey, I think it was stupid and partisan to drag it out like that. Nonetheless, the lying **** blamed a video.

And 9 investigations doesnt say it wasnt from the video at all. But repeat it enough along with Copying peoples speeches are not Plagiarism
What? Are you fuckin retarded? Why are you still discussing that?
Im not saying that all, dumbfuck. You are attacking Ms Trump while ignoring moochelles plagiarism

Forum List

Back