Helping Bill's Wife!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Like Mighty Mouse....here I come to save the day!

1. As we find, on a daily basis, Leftist are less intellectually endowed, less likely to make their decisions based on logic, knowledge, evidence, and experience than those of us on the Right.
I mean, it is not by accident that, in the market place of ideas, we eat their lunch.

So....ever helpful, and, frankly, in the service of leveling the playing field here on the USMB, I've decided to do what Liberals, Democrats, and every permutation of Leftist, clearly have been able to do.

2. My mission today.....to provide the answer to this query:
Why Vote Democrat????

Certainly not because Bill's wife heads the ticket!
No one....not even the most inveterate liars.....and you know who I mean.....can make any argument that she isn't an even greater liar than Bill.....
......or that the compendium of criminality isn't her personal to-do list.....

"Vote Hillary: Our Greatest Liar and Crime Boss" isn't the best bumper-sticker.

So....how to justify voting Democrat?
Answer: by ignoring Hillary, and focusing every discussion on what the Democrats stand for.
See, you Leftists! You were down with the program immediately!

3. Let's get to work.

a. We Democrats/Liberals are so empathetic and love the great unwashed of the world that we demand they be provided a place right here in America...
That 'place' includes every freebie that actual citizens enjoy!!

Shows how good hearted we are.

The short version for the really stupid: we demand open borders!
"End Sovereignty Now!!!"

b. And, the corollary to the above, the demand that every culture, every tradition, every variation of morality be accepted as at least as good as that of traditional American values and attitudes.

The short version for the really stupid: we demand "Multiculturalism.....Assimilation Be Damned!"

Wait.....is it a bad idea to admit what we actually stand for???

Last edited:
1. As we find, on a daily basis, Leftist are less intellectually endowed, less likely to make their decisions based on logic, knowledge, evidence, and experience than those of us on the Right.
I mean, it is not by accident that, in the market place of ideas, we eat their lunch.

So....ever helpful, and, frankly, in the service of leveling the playing field here on the USMB, I've decided to do what Liberals, Democrats, and every permutation of Leftist, clearly has been able to do.

Why Vote Democrat????

No one....not even the most inveterate liars.....and you know who I mean.....can make any argument that she isn't an even greater liar than Bill.....

Answer: by ignoring Hillary, and focusing every discussion on what the Democrats stand for.

3. Let's get to work.

a. We Democrats/Liberals are so empathetic and love the great unwashed of the world that we demand they be provided a place right here in America...

"End Sovereignty Now!!!"

b. And, the corollary to the above, the demand that every culture, every tradition, every variation of morality be accepted as at least as good as that of traditional American values and attitudes.

The short version for the really stupid: we demand "Multiculturalism.....Assimilation Be Damned!"

Let's give taxpayers the choice of funding govt run health care with abortion and drugs.

Write out and sign petitions, including people of all available parties represented in your immediate Congressional district, and send to your Congress rep and two Senators and Governor:

We the undersigned taxpayers who demand representation
hereby petition Congress and Senate officials ____________, ______________ and _____________
to include BOTH the current ACA legislation and the proposed revision
as separate but equal choices on our IRS tax forms,
so that we may check the appropriate box that best represents where we agree our taxes should go:

Choice A - federal govt mandates on health care, including legalized abortion and marijuana, that we agree to pay for with our taxes and be subject to all mandates associated with these choices we believe in supporting.

Choice B - free market health care, but excluding abortion and marijuana, and possibly funding for research in spiritual healing to cure the causes of drug addiction and relationship abuse to prevent abortion and drug use.

So....ever helpful, and, frankly, in the service of leveling the playing field here on the USMB, I've decided to do what Liberals, Democrats, and every permutation of Leftist, clearly has been able to do.

Why Vote Democrat????

3. Let's get to work.

"End Sovereignty Now!!!"

Let's give taxpayers the choice of funding govt run health care with abortion and drugs.

Write out and sign petitions, including people of all available parties represented in your immediate Congressional district, and send to your Congress rep and two Senators and Governor:

hereby petition Congress and Senate officials ____________, ______________ and _____________
so that we may check the appropriate box that best represents where we agree our taxes should go:

Choice A - federal govt mandates on health care, including legalized abortion and marijuana, that we agree to pay for with our taxes and be subject to all mandates associated with these choices we believe in supporting.

Choice B - free market health care, but excluding abortion and marijuana, and possibly funding for research in spiritual healing to cure the causes of drug addiction and relationship abuse to prevent abortion and drug use.

Will you PLEEEEEEZZZZZZ!

I'm tryin' to cover for Bill's wife!!!!!

So....ever helpful, and, frankly, in the service of leveling the playing field here on the USMB, I've decided to do what Liberals, Democrats, and every permutation of Leftist, clearly have been able to do.

Why Vote Democrat????

3. Let's get to work.

"End Sovereignty Now!!!"

not bad MIGHTY CHIC------I agree that I have voted DEMOCRAT at times because----I DO SUPPORT LIBERALISM--------I have also NOT voted when the
democrat candidate was an idiot (think Kerry)----because
I find REPUBS to be repugnant (in general). I do believe
that HILLDEGARD will benefit from the fact that REPUBS
are-------in general----repugnant------but the fact is-----that
even democrats should AVOID PAINTING THEMSELVES INTO A CORNER

Why Vote Democrat????

3. Let's get to work.

"End Sovereignty Now!!!"

Will you PLEEEEEEZZZZZZ!

I'm tryin' to cover for Bill's wife!!!!!

you are doing a MIGHTY JOB----CHIC------Emily is trying
to "help"--------

4. .........is it a bad idea to admit what we Democrats/Liberals actually stand for???
Well....perhaps.....but, we have to do something to take the heat off of Bill's wife.

I mean.....he's bad enough, what with being both a rapist and a racist.....but, there is soooo much dirt know about her!

Jeeeeezzzzzz....

We've gotta give folks something else to focus on.....

5. We demand that the UN be authorized to make our laws, as the only way to save us from...(cue Toccata and Fugue in D minor,) ....

Global Warming!!!!!!

After all.....who want's to be burned to a crisp?????

"The temperature of the planet has increased about one degree Fahrenheit in the last century. So imagine a summer afternoon when it’s 63 degrees and the next thing you know it’s …64 degrees! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Run for your lives, everybody! Women and children first! Where’s FEMA, dammit?"
Coulter

There....that'll do the trick!

6. OK....when in need of cover for Bill's wife.....make sure that the easily-led sense that every minute there are dangers that we, Democrats, must save them from.

Democrats/Liberals.....the protectors!!!
....from these 'thousand natural shocks...." ( a little Willie Shakespeare thrown in.)

Here are the evils that they can't face alone:

a. All women need us to get back that 21% more that men are paid for equal work because employers hate women!

b. Every college girl needs us to save them from the men lurking there to rape them....that 'Rape Culture'.....one in five of 'em'll be victims!

c. Black citizens need us to shield them from the evil police who start every day looking for a black to shoot!

Oh, boy!...we got this election wrapped!

With this plan, it's like we have Bill's wife hidden behind that Wizard of Oz curtain!

(Never mind that none of those three are true!)
"Georges Eugène Sorel ... theorist of revolutionary syndicalism. His notion of the power of myth in people's lives inspired Marxists and Fascists....
Georges Sorel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"His identification of the need for a deliberately-conceived "myth" to sway crowds into concerted action was put to use by the Fascist and Communist movements of the 1920s and after. " Georges Sorel

Whooopeeee!

a fugue in D minor? I am no music man-----but that sounds scary
4. .........is it a bad idea to admit what we Democrats/Liberals actually stand for???
Well....perhaps.....but, we have to do something to take the heat off of Bill's wife.

I mean.....he's bad enough, what with being both a rapist and a racist.....but, there is soooo much dirt know about her!

Jeeeeezzzzzz....

5. We demand that the UN be authorized to make our laws, as the only way to save us from...(cue Toccata and Fugue in D minor,) ....

Global Warming!!!!!!

"The temperature of the planet has increased about one degree Fahrenheit in the last century. So imagine a summer afternoon when it’s 63 degrees and the next thing you know it’s …64 degrees! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Run for your lives, everybody! Women and children first! Where’s FEMA, dammit?"
Coulter

yes----but what will happen in 20 centuries?-----50 centuries?----100 centuries. (keep in mind----that is just 2000, 50,000 and 100,000 years from now)

a fugue in D minor? I am no music man-----but that sounds scary

Jeeeeezzzzzz....

Global Warming!!!!!!

Coulter

yes----but what will happen in 20 centuries?-----50 centuries?----100 centuries. (keep in mind----that is just 2000, 50,000 and 100,000 years from now)

"a fugue in D minor? I am no music man-----but that sounds scary"

You'll love it!

"yes----but what will happen in 20 centuries?-----50 centuries?----100 centuries. (keep in mind----that is just 2000, 50,000 and 100,000 years from now)"

I hope that was tongue in cheek.....
Global climate is cyclic, not progressive.

I find that the same folks who believe in man-made 'global warming' also believe the planet is overcrowded.

Why Vote Democrat????

3. Let's get to work.

"End Sovereignty Now!!!"

not bad MIGHTY CHIC------I agree that I have voted DEMOCRAT at times because----I DO SUPPORT LIBERALISM--------I have also NOT voted when the

"I do believe that HILLDEGARD will benefit from the fact that REPUBS
are-------in general----repugnant---"

An aside....because I like you, and want to guide you on the right path.

Let's boil "Democrat" and "Republican" to an elemental choice.

There are two choices:
a. That of the Founders: individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government, via the Constitution.

b. Leftists.....communists, Liberals,Progressives, whatever, offer the following:
collectivization, unquestioning lock-step adherence to government policies, over-regulation, and unlimited central command and control governance.....'

You pick.

The above from the poster who cannot dispute anything I say on any subject.

Why Vote Democrat????

3. Let's get to work.

"End Sovereignty Now!!!"

There are two choices:
a. That of the Founders: individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government, via the Constitution.

b. Leftists.....communists, Liberals,Progressives, whatever, offer the following:
collectivization, unquestioning lock-step adherence to government policies, over-regulation, and unlimited central command and control governance.....'

You pick.

I pick a system that DOES NOT kick the aged, infirm, disabled-----and-----poor and hungry from any cause-----to the gutter

Why Vote Democrat????

3. Let's get to work.

"End Sovereignty Now!!!"

There are two choices:

You pick.

I pick a system that DOES NOT kick the aged, infirm, disabled-----and-----poor and hungry from any cause-----to the gutter

So sorry.

I'm gonna have to give you an 'incomplete' as a grade.

Why Vote Democrat????

3. Let's get to work.

"End Sovereignty Now!!!"

There are two choices:

You pick.

So sorry.

my mom told me that there is no excuse for a grade less than
a B+. B- is like F A c+ would humiliate me

I never told this stuff to any psychiatrist

Why Vote Democrat????

3. Let's get to work.

"End Sovereignty Now!!!"

There are two choices:

You pick.

So sorry.

my mom told me that there is no excuse for a grade less than
a B+. B- is like F A c+ would humiliate me

I never told this stuff to any psychiatrist

"my mom told me that there is no excuse for a grade less than
a B+. B- is like F "

Gads....you must be Asian!!!

OK....ok.....stop pulling on my heartstrings....

One more chance:

There are two choices:

You pick.

Forum List

Back