"Help"

Jan 31, 2014
"Very Christian of you hope you never need help .
And when you do and you will because you are mortal and human.
I want yu to remember and maybe think to help someone that needs it.
You only show how weak you are when yu dont help when y0u could."

That is what somebody had to say.

First of all, I'm not against helping others, but my name is Andrew Evans, not Social Security Disability Insurance, and not Retirement Benefits, and not Santa Claus.

I'm not going to help somebody who treats me like shit until he needs my help, and back to treating me like shit afterwards.

Not even Goodwill, or the Salvation Army would do that, and there is one of my own faults in life, I learned that the hard way myself, notice.. I said I learned meaning I actually have the capacity to learn a lesson.

You want my help ? how about respect first ?

I'm a person, not your damn slave.

This might here might sound cold, but you know what ?

You can't force private assistance, I have no obligation to help even kids who are dying of lung and bone cancer or leukemia.

By the end of the day, I don't have to.

Given that I have no obligation to help those desperate people, what makes you think that you are entitled to be helped in any way, by me, especially with your

"oww, my aching pockets" bullshit ?

I have been ejected from a CHURCH before, during a function that offered HELP.
:)
You are not entitled to private help, and neither am I.

Just because Im a real estate broker, and I have a $600,000 house in one of the most expensive suburbs in all of America, and I drive a Jaguar, doesn't mean you get a penny just because you want.

and btw, no.. Im not a Philanthropist, because I have to go to work, to earn my money, I don't have billions of dollars just sitting there, to just BLOW on you, wealthy yes... Independently wealthy ? SEMI !!!

Able to waste money ? plenty after my bills are paid

Able to pay my bills next month without commissions right now ? NO!!!!!!!!!!

That is my response to a statement like that.

Last edited:
see where someone wanted to improve a neighborhood in some northwest state by adding a grocery store in the community but the black leaders didn't want it there when they would have offered cheaper food and jobs.
but tomorrow they'll be complaining about you and your richieness

I would call it no "involuntary servitude"

If the law does NOT require convicts in prison to WORK TO PAY for their crimes,
incarceration or hospitalization caused by THEIR OWN illegal choice of action,
how can the law require lawabiding citizens to pay for these who committed no crimes.

That makes no sense.

I am happy to pay money to govt to run the basic services,
and lend money above that to pay for social programs, where it is invested in ways
that are paid back by people who borrow loans responsibly with plans over time.

I do not agree to pay for or work for slavery of anyone to wasteful govt abuses.
That would be "involuntary servitude" to make me work to pay for corrupt practices.

First of all, I'm not against helping others, but my name is Andrew Evans, not Social Security Disability Insurance, and not Retirement Benefits, and not Santa Claus.

I'm not going to help somebody who treats me like shit until he needs my help, and back to treating me like shit afterwards.

Not even Goodwill, or the Salvation Army would do that, and there is one of my own faults in life, I learned that the hard way myself, notice.. I said I learned meaning I actually have the capacity to learn a lesson.

You can't force private assistance, I have no obligation to help even kids who are dying of lung and bone cancer or leukemia.

Given that I have no obligation to help those desperate people, what makes you think that you are entitled to be helped in any way, by me, especially with your

Just because Im a real estate broker, and I have a $600,000 house in one of the most expensive suburbs in all of America, and I drive a Jaguar, doesn't mean you get a penny just because you want.

and btw, no.. Im not a Philanthropist, because I have to go to work, to earn my money, I don't have billions of dollars just sitting there, to just BLOW on you, wealthy yes... Independently wealthy ? SEMI !!!

• Banned
another thing is, yes I do help people.. There is nothing I wouldn't do to help somebody who needs it.

But being treated like a slave, is something I wouldn't stand for, and neither SHOULD, anybody else.

So you don't need help protecting your property.

The police should just announce that they are no longer patrolling your street.

You can handle your own water and sewage. And since energy and telecommunications are highly subsidized, expect your bills to triple without government help.

And if your plan on driving on our streets and bridges, bring a credit card, it's going to get expensive.

You find you pay a lot more for everything that you get from government, when you don't get it via government help.

Real estate??? Shit, the government props you up. You're getting more help than any of us.

• Banned

You can handle your own water and sewage. And since energy and telecommunications are highly subsidized, expect your bills to triple without government help.

And if your plan on driving on our streets and bridges, bring a credit card, it's going to get expensive.

You find you pay a lot more for everything that you get from government, when you don't get it via government help.

Real estate??? Shit, the government props you up. You're getting more help than any of us.

My taxes, and personally serving you, are two different animals.

• Banned
I guess I am confused. What is your point, tradewinds?

My point is, Im not your cash cow, Im nobody's cash cow or slave, if you want help from me, you have to earn it FROM me, and then ASK.

Not sit there and try to make me feel guilty, because it wont work, and I definitely don't help those kind.

Last edited:
  • Banned
and if you think the government props me up, you're fucking full shit.

The government wants to fucking kill the real estate market, with their tax codes.

My point is, Im not your cash cow, Im nobody's cash cow or slave, if you want help from me, you have to earn it FROM me, and then ASK.

Not sit there and try to make me feel guilty, because it wont work, and I definitely don't help those kind.

Um. Ok. Just was askin' because you have not really said what has ticked you off so bad. I am presuming you are complaining about taxes, welfare, etc?

Um. Ok. Just was askin' because you have not really said what has ticked you off so bad. I am presuming you are complaining about taxes, welfare, etc?

Not even about that.

I got pissed off, when some asshole sits there and insults my line of work that he don't know FUCK about... with preconceived notions that it is some how or other easy to get people to buy the most expensive, most regulated, most heavily taxed single item in the world... a house, and sell the many, many other services in real estate..

And do it legally.

I got not one set of rules, but TWO, and also TWO sets boards to fuck over my day, if I do anything wrong.

The laws created by the Real Estate Board, a government entity, and the National Association of Realtors, an NGO (Non-Governmental Organization)

and has the fuckin' balls to try to make me feel guilty about my well being.

he can go fuck himself.

Last edited:

Funny, you say we need those cops to help us, but that we don't need guns to protect ourselves with. Does anyone see the flaw in logic here? You say we need government to help us when we should be helping ourselves. Why is that? How is it we need guidance from the government, but not from people we actually trust?

Seriously?

Last edited:
This is what you need to learn to be a real estate agent.

How real estate works
The services that real estate provides
Real Estate Law (which is a whole lot more complicated that what a fuckin tard thinks it is)

Real Estate Tax and how it works
Legal "Mumbo Jumbo" and the latin it always uses lol
Contracts and how they work
Laws that govern contracts

The different kinds of estates

Zoning Laws, and the different types of Property.

Property descriptions (and it isn't that blue house next to the green house)

Math

Agent and Brokerage licensure laws.

Business, Brokerage, and Marketing and Sales.

Last edited:

I know, right!

YouDidntBuildThat-legosa.jpeg

This is what you need to learn to be a real estate agent.

How real estate works
The services that real estate provides
Real Estate Law (which is a whole lot more complicated that what a fuckin tard thinks it is)

Real Estate Tax and how it works
Legal "Mumbo Jumbo" and the latin it always uses lol
Contracts and how they work
Laws that govern contracts

The different kinds of estates

Zoning Laws, and the different types of Property.

Property descriptions (and it isn't that blue house next to the green house)

Math

Agent and Brokerage licensure laws.

Business, Brokerage, and Marketing and Sales.

Forum List

Back