Help with tire air machine ??

Ok . Some how I managed to F up using a tire pressure air machine at a gas station

My tires were 25 pressure before

Now they are at 15 pressure per tire
Now

I figured it was a bad censor
At discount tire now and the sensor is good

Can’t make this S up
I am a real Schmeal

Well, yes, you are a real schmeal but it is possible the machine was messed up. Sheetz has the only free air in my city (when a lot of places charges $2.50 or more) so their machine is often messed up or worn out to the point you will leave with less air than you arrived with even with the machine running.

Did you hear the story about the guy who wanted to use the air machine but the lady was blocking it with her car? She told him she would "be right back" and went inside the store, still blocking him from using it, with her car. So he took his car and blocked her in. She came out and told him to move his car. He said, "I'll be right back" and went inside the store, leaving her sitting there for quite some time. He finally sauntered out and eventually moved his car. ...Karma.

(Not sure if I read this on my phone or read it here) good story!

Aw man, a friend of mine got this Ridgid inflator, it goes up to like 150 lbs and runs on cordless drill batteries.

Oh, them things are sweet!

^does not come with charger, keep that in mind.

It beats the crap out of those change-taking air pumps, though, and the PSI is right there.

We bought this unit for the camper.
It does everything you need it to do.
It has a 100% duty cycle so no need to let it cool down after running for awhile.
The thing is a beast!!!
You can find them on sale for $350.

VIAIR 450P-RV/45053 Automatic Portable Compressor, Tire Inflator Kit, Air Compressor for RV, Truck, Jeep, and SUV Tires, Portable Air Pump Kit, RV Accessories, 150 PSI/1.80 CFM​

1696119397770.png

Ok . Some how I managed to F up using a tire pressure air machine at a gas station

Now

Can’t make this S up
I am a real Schmeal
Probably a bad pump.

Did you hear the story about the guy who wanted to use the air machine but the lady was blocking it with her car? She told him she would "be right back" and went inside the store, still blocking him from using it, with her car. So he took his car and blocked her in. She came out and told him to move his car. He said, "I'll be right back" and went inside the store, leaving her sitting there for quite some time. He finally sauntered out and eventually moved his car. ...Karma.

(Not sure if I read this on my phone or read it here) good story!
Saw that in the instant karma reddit.

Now

Can’t make this S up
I am a real Schmeal
My God what did your father teach you as a child? It is not your fault. Find a male role model and go learn how to take care of yourself.

Before using a free gas station one, press the hose nozzle and make sure there is actually air coming through.

I got burned once because the stations compressor was broken and I actually was letting air out.

I always carry one of those little portable ones now.

I get Oil change every 5000 with tire rotation (buy 3 at a time for $90). They do the air. I almost never touched air in the last 6 years.

Now

Can’t make this S up
I am a real Schmeal

Sometimes the the hoses at those gas stations have really F'd up nozzel tips and they wont seat properly, letting the air escape. If you see that starting to happen, then stop! dont do it to all 4 of your tires.

That might have been what was happening with you, or you just weren't holding the tip square to the valve stem.

Sometimes the the hoses at those gas stations have really F'd up nozzel tips and they wont seat properly, letting the air escape. If you see that starting to happen, then stop! dont do it to all 4 of your tires.

That might have been what was happening with you, or you just weren't holding the tip square to the valve stem.
Omg !! You got it
I heard air sounds and assumed the air was going in
Did it for all 4 tires

Omg !! You got it
I heard air sounds and assumed the air was going in
Did it for all 4 tires

The sound of a tire being deflated rather than inflated is something you should learn as a teenager.
A high pitched hissing sound is bad,a quiet low hiss is what you're looking for,it almost has a hollow sound when it's right.
It's easy to figure out which is which. Push the air chuck against the schrader valve and tilt it until you get a quiet hollow hiss.
Move it around by angles and it becomes obvious when you have it right.

Now

Can’t make this S up
I am a real Schmeal
Aren’t you the guy who’s always talking about how stupid and animal-like black people are?

At least they know how to fill a tire with air

The sound of a tire being deflated rather than inflated is something you should learn as a teenager.
A high pitched hissing sound is bad,a quiet low hiss is what you're looking for,it almost has a hollow sound when it's right.
It's easy to figure out which is which. Push the air chuck against the schrader valve and tilt it until you get a quiet hollow hiss.

Wow it was a high hiss
I assumed it was air filling up the tire
It’s as if you were there lol

Come to think of it ..the tires did look worse and worse but I thought it was my mental illness
😫😫

Forum List

Back