Help with tire air machine ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Ok . Some how I managed to F up using a tire pressure air machine at a gas station

My tires were 25 pressure before

Now they are at 15 pressure per tire
Now

I figured it was a bad censor
At discount tire now and the sensor is good

Can’t make this S up
I am a real Schmeal

Ok . Some how I managed to F up using a tire pressure air machine at a gas station

My tires were 25 pressure before

Now they are at 15 pressure per tire
Now

I figured it was a bad censor
At discount tire now and the sensor is good

Can’t make this S up
I am a real Schmeal
As usual you must be smarter than the machine you're operating.

I always bring an air pump that plugs into my phone jack....so I normally don't have an issue.

S is no joke

Let the professionals put air in your tire

I guess I accidentally used the air removal one

At the car washes they have good air hoses with gauges. Better than any free ones I know of. At the towel wipe down areas.

Those ones you pay for have less PSI than my tires. So I lose air too if I use them.

I go to the place that has free air & use my own pressure gauge.

Look for the PSI number on the side of the tire for proper inflation. It'll say XX PSI MAX LOAD.

XX usually equals 35 or 40 PSI.

Those ones you pay for have less PSI than my tires. So I lose air too if I use them.

I go to the place that has free air & use my own pressure gauge.

Look for the PSI number on the side of the tire for proper inflation. It'll say XX PSI MAX LOAD.

XX usually equals 35 or 40 PSI.

sticker inside drivers door show front rear PSI on my car. 33 arll around i think. Just try to get 33+-3lb if you can. Make them all the same If you can. Push in, hold down, no backleak. Stop, depress, read the lbs….go again If need be.

I always bring an air pump that plugs into my phone jack....so I normally don't have an issue.
Phone jack ... oh, you mean the cigarette lighter jack. I was picturing the pump plugged into a phone.

Yeah, I keep one of those in the car as well. I've used it. You never know when a tire will surprise you, and you're not close to a gas station. Also good for inflating toys and mattresses when you're far from an outlet.

I also have a little 120v air pump that sits in the garage. It's one of those things everyone should have, along with a car battery charger.

I am at tire place now

Been driving on 4 Matza balls
Ask them to show you how to air up a tire. If it isn't square on the valve you let air out instead of puting it in. It's not complicated, but you gotta do it right. They won't mind showing you how.

Aw man, a friend of mine got this Ridgid inflator, it goes up to like 150 lbs and runs on cordless drill batteries.

Oh, them things are sweet!

^does not come with charger, keep that in mind.

It beats the crap out of those change-taking air pumps, though, and the PSI is right there.

Forum List

Back