Help the Black community

It is impossible to help the black community.

To help, there would have to be a recognition that something is wrong and needs to be fixed. That's racist.

How does the government and society help the Black community deal with all of its problems?

What does the Black community need to do to deal with crime, drugs, single-parent homes, unemployment, low education?

I think several things need to happen:

#1. Convince Blacks that onl THEY can truly solve their problems. No government or white handouts can do the job for them.

#2. Blacks must make snitching on criminals, part of their culture. Crime will terrorize their community as long as "don't snitch" is a mantra of their culture.

#3. Middle-class, wealthy Blacks, and their non-Black allies must pool financial and intellectual resources together to create literacy, math, and job-training programs.

#4. Same as above, but to create large industries in the Black community to employ people. Factories, companies, industries, in Black communities.

#5. Create tax and other financial incentives for couples to stay together and raise their families. Make raising their children, as a strong element of black society, part of their culture. Pop music & other black icons will have to play a major roll in this. Those who refuse to comply should be shunned or worse.

you do the above, and in 30 years things will be better.
Obviously racist!

It is impossible to help the black community.

To help, there would have to be a recognition that something is wrong and needs to be fixed. That's racist.

:eusa_hand:

#1. rename more streets and elementary schools after MLK,
#2. Chastise Paula Dean about her insensitivity 30 years ago,
#3. elect ANOTHER black president,
#4. appoint ANOTHER black supreme cout justice,
#5. appoint ANOTHER black secretary of state,
#6. promote MORE black generals
#7. award MORE government contracts to black-owned businesses
#8. increase the quota for unprepared black students entering state universities
#9. eliminate all educational standards that may make any student "feel bad."
#10. reinvent professional football and basketball so that each team must have 1,000 players.

After posting comment linked below I feel I answered too quickly.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean-debate-zone/313160-help-the-black-community-2.html#post7839587

In item #5 my selection of icons was a mistake, both are wanton examples of bizarre exhibitionism and self serving idiocy. Neither are positives for today's youth - yet in America today looking for examples of stability, respect, and purposeful work and values is nearly impossible. TV is full of ridiculous crime shows, reality shows that are anything but reality, mixed in with a few sitcoms in which everyone goes to bed with each other after a five minute buzz. Nothing is as it seems or nothing is as it is. So there may really be no help for Americans of any makeup. We may have to face the fact we are a society in which entitlement has led to self centered ignorant lazy children who spend all day sexting and texting, whose parents spoil them in the upper classes and ignore them in the lower classes. Think about it, these are the future leaders, is it any wonder media is a wasteland of whining talking heads. And so it goes....

Last edited:
Change must come from within. I disagree with the Nation of Islam on many issues, but it is a model of self imposed reform.

Change must come from within. I disagree with the Nation of Islam on many issues, but it is a model of self imposed reform.

Thats part of it. People like to bury their heads in the sand when it comes to US and World History. Educate people to their role in the world and you would be surprised what happens. Thats why the NOI works is because they do educate. Blacks are oppressed in every country where they are the minority and Africa itself has been invaded and colonized numerous times. Recipe for disaster.

As many times as Africa has been colinized they never learned a single thing. India was colonized under a sometimes brutal British occupation and learned from it.

When Rhodesia became self ruled, gangs of native men murdered not only the white farmers but those natives who worked with those farmers and knew something about agriculture. Entire flocks were slaughterd and left to rot. Fields of crops, entire orchards were burned. No army of occupation could do to Rhodesia what was done when it became Zimbabwe. The country that was once capable of feeding the entire continent is now itself starving.

There are black people who will suceed no matter what. Too many of them have the attitude of Help me. I dare you. They can't be helped. They will never be more than they are, violent, feral, self destructive. Perhaps the best thing is to remove the children to be raised by responsible adults and let the cities die off. Just take away the next generation.

This is a strategy used in dealing with feral gangs in Italy. It seems to be working.

How does the government and society help the Black community deal with all of its problems?
It's a tough issue and it will be hard to solve. Not ideology will workl.

What does the Black community need to do to deal with crime, drugs, single-parent homes, unemployment, low education?
First, they need to find new leaders! Sharpton, Jackson, Rev Wright, Black Panther's preach a victimhood mentality that has doomed them. MLK and even Douglass before him preached stating on one's own feet and doing the little things to get ahead.

Second, find the right role models. People are holding up Trayvon Martin, regardless of the controversy surrounding his death, he was a thug and a bad apple! Praise others. Herman Cain for instances. The CFO of my company has a GREAT story and there are 1000s of blacks like him.

Third, blacks needs to start improving from within. The fatherless families, teenage pregnancies, babies out of wedlock, doom the society from the get go.

Fourth, Blacks need to praise education not athletics. My kids to athletics and they are great at them, but I know they aren't going to make a living off it. the vast majority of blacks will not be pro athletes, rappers or actors, but many of them can succeed in other areas. Jews, Indians and Asians suceed as a whole because they have a community of culture of praising education.

Fifth, correct schooling! (1) Tax dollars go to current education NOT retired teacher unfunded pensions. 60% of Cook County tax dollars goes to paying retired teacher's unfunded pensions. Just imagine if that 60% went to actual education. Move all collective pensions to individual pensions aka 401k/IRA (2) Full year School (face it kids get in trouble during the summer and learn a ton of what they learn). Make school years into trimesters (fall, Spring and summer). Instead of packing it all into two semester, spread it via 3. (3) Segregate problem children (even have public boot camps). (4) Have more school choice. (5) Make all school charter schools! (6) End Tenure. (7) Reduce school size. (8) Make parent's more culpable for the wrong doing of their children, including tardiness and missing school! (8) Have the police provide safe passage to school. (9) Do everything you can do to lower class size.

There are many things that can and should be done!

As many times as Africa has been colinized they never learned a single thing. India was colonized under a sometimes brutal British occupation and learned from it.

Wow. Just wow. I was not aware colonization was beneficial. When you use the word feral to describe humans then you must not be very intelligent.

Last edited:
The modern state of India would not exist were it not for British colonization.

Why are you trying to change black folks anyways, can't you accept them the way they are?

Why do you think things never change?

All the violence, drugs, crime, single parent homes, etc, have been accepted as the way it is.

How do you think Democrats retain power?

Witness black on black violence; do you think the DNC gives a tinkers damn as long as blacks bloc vote Dem?

So I'm right, you think someone else made blacks behave the way they do.

Systematic destruction of the family, drugs, and the rest followed with it. The democratic party toys with them when it's necessary.

no one makes anyone leave their family, take drugs, drop out of school. commit crime, quit their job etc, etc and so on.

Greedy white man makes people leave their family, take drugs, drop out of school, commit crime, quit their jobs etc, etc and so on.

Get with the damned program man!

Wow. Just wow. I was not aware colonization was beneficial. When you use the word feral to describe humans then you must not be very intelligent.

Colonization is mostly beneficial to the nations that have been colonized. India would not be the state is it if not for British colonization. That said, Britian would not be the nation it is if it were not for Roman colonization.

Unfortunately describing savage humans as feral is an apt description. They are human beings, they are just feral human beings. Feral describes an animal that was once domesticated but has returned to the wild. Just as feral humans were once civilized but have returned to the savage.

It's downright scary what the bigoted liberal establishment gets away with these days. "Caring for the Black community" was a slavery issue and later the motivation of the segregationist democrat party. There is no Black community and outside of the plantation mentality of latent segregationist liberals there is no need for society to "care for" anybody except those who are unable to care for themselves.

Who says something vastly better would not exist? I wouldnt pattern a country after India. They have some very screwed up things going on there that is indicative of the destruction that goes on in colonized countries. Are you agreeing that it was beneficial for them?

Who says something vastly better would not exist? I wouldnt pattern a country after India. They have some very screwed up things going on there that is indicative of the destruction that goes on in colonized countries. Are you agreeing that it was beneficial for them?

Does India have a black community?

:eusa_shifty:

Note the title of the thread.

Should we care for these people like they are pets? Is that what liberals want to reduce black people to, Pets? Docile until they bite someone. Then we cage them or put them down.

This idea should be abhorrent.

Colonization is mostly beneficial to the nations that have been colonized. India would not be the state is it if not for British colonization. That said, Britian would not be the nation it is if it were not for Roman colonization.

Unfortunately describing savage humans as feral is an apt description. They are human beings, they are just feral human beings. Feral describes an animal that was once domesticated but has returned to the wild. Just as feral humans were once civilized but have returned to the savage.

This is what makes me think something is wrong in the head with some white people. People from other ethnicities/races/cultures don't place the same value on things as you do. Whats is deemed good for a white society may kill another. Stop trying to force everyone else to be white.

Youre correct feral describes an animal. However if you are trying to make an analogy it would probably be better stated in the following manner. The Black man is the orginal man. IOW a wolf. No such thing as a feral wolf. The white man is descended from Black people IOW a dog. A dog cant instruct a wolf on how to exist in the natural world. All a dog can do is say be like me wolf. We all know that wont and shouldnt happen.

Does India have a black community?

:eusa_shifty:

Note the title of the thread.

Yes it does. Of course most people dont know about it because the indian government wishes to distance itself from the proof they are descended from Africans.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFan9tJPPxw]Black Negros in India - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back