Help the Black community

They need to stop reproducing in the inner cities. Give money for sterilization and in a few decades the problem will take of itself.

How much money would you accept to be sterilized?

I'd guess the price of a Quarter Pounder with Cheese Meal would be the optimum

You would be surprised how many screwed up individuals would jump at that. However thats already been tried if I recall correctly and someone (probably the NAACP) shut that down.

Wow. Just wow. I was not aware colonization was beneficial. When you use the word feral to describe humans then you must not be very intelligent.

Colonization is mostly beneficial to the nations that have been colonized. India would not be the state is it if not for British colonization. That said, Britian would not be the nation it is if it were not for Roman colonization.

Unfortunately describing savage humans as feral is an apt description. They are human beings, they are just feral human beings. Feral describes an animal that was once domesticated but has returned to the wild. Just as feral humans were once civilized but have returned to the savage.

This is what makes me think something is wrong in the head with some white people. People from other ethnicities/races/cultures don't place the same value on things as you do. Whats is deemed good for a white society may kill another. Stop trying to force everyone else to be white.

Youre correct feral describes an animal. However if you are trying to make an analogy it would probably be better stated in the following manner. The Black man is the orginal man. IOW a wolf. No such thing as a feral wolf. The white man is descended from Black people IOW a dog. A dog cant instruct a wolf on how to exist in the natural world. All a dog can do is say be like me wolf. We all know that wont and shouldnt happen.

ALL dogs come from wolves. Every dog on the face of the earth from the St. Bernard to the Chihuahua has wolf DNA. Obviously, wolves have been domesticated. However, assume you are correct, a wolf cannot be domesticated, your logic dictates that the black man cannot be civilized and I don't believe that. We know that domestic dogs do become feral. So do people.

I am all for stopping trying to force black people to be white. I believe that Africa, and black cities like Detroit and Chicago, should be isolated. Especially Africa. Nothing goes in. Nothing comes out. They will either develop a civilization or exterminate themselves.

Colonization is mostly beneficial to the nations that have been colonized. India would not be the state is it if not for British colonization. That said, Britian would not be the nation it is if it were not for Roman colonization.

Unfortunately describing savage humans as feral is an apt description. They are human beings, they are just feral human beings. Feral describes an animal that was once domesticated but has returned to the wild. Just as feral humans were once civilized but have returned to the savage.

This is what makes me think something is wrong in the head with some white people. People from other ethnicities/races/cultures don't place the same value on things as you do. Whats is deemed good for a white society may kill another. Stop trying to force everyone else to be white.

Youre correct feral describes an animal. However if you are trying to make an analogy it would probably be better stated in the following manner. The Black man is the orginal man. IOW a wolf. No such thing as a feral wolf. The white man is descended from Black people IOW a dog. A dog cant instruct a wolf on how to exist in the natural world. All a dog can do is say be like me wolf. We all know that wont and shouldnt happen.

ALL dogs come from wolves. Every dog on the face of the earth from the St. Bernard to the Chihuahua has wolf DNA. Obviously, wolves have been domesticated. However, assume you are correct, a wolf cannot be domesticated, your logic dictates that the black man cannot be civilized and I don't believe that. We know that domestic dogs do become feral. So do people.

I am all for stopping trying to force black people to be white. I believe that Africa, and black cities like Detroit and Chicago, should be isolated. Especially Africa. Nothing goes in. Nothing comes out. They will either develop a civilization or exterminate themselves.

No dogs have been domesticated. That's why they are called dogs and not wolves. Its impossible to domesticate a wolf. Yes my logic says you cannot "civilize" a Black man to think like a white one. I'm glad you are all for not trying to force black people to be white. Thats smart. However attempting to isolate cities in the US is trying to retain control and its an admission you cant tolerate a society that doesn't fawn to white society. Your educated fellow white leaders would whole heartedly disagree with you for one reason. Africa is the richest continent on the face of the earth in natural resources. No way are they going to withdraw from that.

I don't care about "black community".

why should I?

I can care about particular person, not a "community"

I don't care about "black community".

why should I?

I can care about particular person, not a "community"
Until this nation becomes an American community representative of all races that is built on character, instead of all this idiocy about a persons skin color in which takes place all of the time, and in which has this corrupted ideology as is spoken of in it as a part of it all of the time, then she will continue to fail as a nation badly, and she will implode under the weight of it all sooner or later. The skin color thing is used as an excuse these days, and it's getting old quick.

Last edited:

No dogs have been domesticated. That's why they are called dogs and not wolves. Its impossible to domesticate a wolf. Yes my logic says you cannot "civilize" a Black man to think like a white one. I'm glad you are all for not trying to force black people to be white. Thats smart. However attempting to isolate cities in the US is trying to retain control and its an admission you cant tolerate a society that doesn't fawn to white society. Your educated fellow white leaders would whole heartedly disagree with you for one reason. Africa is the richest continent on the face of the earth in natural resources. No way are they going to withdraw from that.

Sad but true. Africa is very rich in natural resources and should be home to the world's richest cities. Unfortunately, it is full of Africans so it can't. If it were left alone it might commit enough genocide among its peoples that whoever survives might generate a civilization. It's just like majority black cities in the US. They are murdering their own. They can't be stopped. All efforts to inculcate civilization have failed. They can't be moved, because they drag their baggage with them wherever they go.

All cultures are simply not compatible. Either they develop enough to be compatible or forever remain savage.

And all dogs are wolves. Do some research. Wolves were the first animal to be domesticated. If you want an animal that came recently to domestication, pick a cat.

Sad but true. Africa is very rich in natural resources and should be home to the world's richest cities. Unfortunately, it is full of Africans so it can't. If it were left alone it might commit enough genocide among its peoples that whoever survives might generate a civilization. It's just like majority black cities in the US. They are murdering their own. They can't be stopped. All efforts to inculcate civilization have failed. They can't be moved, because they drag their baggage with them wherever they go.

All cultures are simply not compatible. Either they develop enough to be compatible or forever remain savage.

And all dogs are wolves. Do some research. Wolves were the first animal to be domesticated. If you want an animal that came recently to domestication, pick a cat.

I think Africa would be just fine without white interference. Your fellow white racists know this and thats why they like creating turmoil there. I know that bothers you that my ancestors were here with great civilizations prior to your mutation so I'm pretty sure when you and your meddling no longer exist in Africa things will return to normal. You expose your racist view when you profess your belief that whites should own Africa. Thank you for being honest.

If all dogs were wolves they would be called wolves not dogs. Canis Lupus is different from Canis lupus familiaris. Dogs are a sub-species hence my example. Thats why they lack the skills to survive in the wild. I dont really care that they were probably the first domesticated animal. My point is that dogs came from wolves not the other way around

Last edited:
If whites mutated from blacks, what did blacks mutate from?

Help the Black community

#####

Sure...when they speak out loud and long about the genociding of Whites in Africa.

That includes the main man and all the celebrities.

The only thing wrong with black communities is that there is black communities.
This experiment called the USA is designed to allow its peoples to achieve--it is not guaranteed, you must go and get the ring it can not and should not be handed to you.

Handing to one by taking from another is only doomed to failure as is evident in our society now.
There is no respect from the Black race to the white race, using slavery as the Krutch for gaining favoritism from the do gooder guilt ridden mentality .
When was the last time a black man thanked the white race for realizing slavery was wrong and stopping it. (never)
Lack of thankfulness will keep things the way they are---and the comments to follow will
show the truth in this statement.

I submit that the black race holds it self behind and vote ridden politicians tell the black race what they want to hear and totally misuse there trust.

The only thing wrong with black communities is that there is black communities.This experiment called the USA is designed to allow its peoples to achieve--it is not guaranteed, you must go and get the ring it can not and should not be handed to you.

Handing to one by taking from another is only doomed to failure as is evident in our society now.
There is no respect from the Black race to the white race, using slavery as the Krutch for gaining favoritism from the do gooder guilt ridden mentality .
When was the last time a black man thanked the white race for realizing slavery was wrong and stopping it. (never)
Lack of thankfulness will keep things the way they are---and the comments to follow will

I submit that the black race holds it self behind and vote ridden politicians tell the black race what they want to hear and totally misuse there trust.

Yes this has been a problem, where as assimilation quickly would have been best for anyone who comes here wanting to be an American, but racism has been also a problem that slowed the process of assimilation for those blacks who wanted to break the chains of being restricted to what is termed the "black community", and this for so long in the not so distant past, and also remember that they did not come here by their own free will to America, but had come here on slave ships instead.

Now today I think it is high time that assimilation be of a top priority among blacks in America if they are against this, because racism is all but gone in many parts of this nation now to a huge extent, so the excuse about being held back today because of ones skin color is virtually out of the window or gone or is used as an excuse for some other reasons. Now it could always be that there are those whom do work the minds of blacks in order to make them feel as if they are still being oppressed and held within the communities in which they live still, but I don't see how this can be working effectively upon them now, because they have never had it so good as they have it now in America in order to achieve (break the chains) and become successful with as much ease to do so as anyone else has in America these days. It could very well be that they are holding themselves back in many cases, and the only way to understand this is through the data that is recorded and reviewed. There are many reasons people don't succeed in America, and the data is a way to pin point what is happening in each group or in each area of the population lived in, but if the data is toyed with or manipulated, then no one will know what is happening, and it can then be used in very bad ways because of this, but I think that is even harder to do in these days and times.

Stick with the unmolested data/facts, and the picture as to what is going on reveals itself always in America as to what is happening with each generation. Now if the media could get on board to not working for one side or the other, and would work to do good instead of being so biased as they are, we could possibly begin to get the better picture in it all.

Last edited:
How does the government and society help the Black community deal with all of its problems?

Same way it can help the rest of us...

Education.
Education.​
Education.​

The job of the government should be information and infrastructure.

Everybody in this country has access to free education through the 12th grade. That infrastructure already exists. Unfortunately, fewer blacks take advantage of that than any other race or ethnicity. Even worse, when it comes to black males, the high school graduation rate hovers around 50%.

How does the government and society help the Black community deal with all of its problems?

Education.
Education.​
Education.​

Everybody in this country has access to free education through the 12th grade. That infrastructure already exists. Unfortunately, fewer blacks take advantage of that than any other race or ethnicity. Even worse, when it comes to black males, the high school graduation rate hovers around 50%.

Even graduating high school doesn't indicate an education as we have social promotion that cements in the lack of capability.

What does the Black community need to do to deal with crime, drugs, single-parent homes, unemployment, low education?

I think several things need to happen:

#1. Convince Blacks that onl THEY can truly solve their problems. No government or white handouts can do the job for them.

#2. Blacks must make snitching on criminals, part of their culture. Crime will terrorize their community as long as "don't snitch" is a mantra of their culture.

#3. Middle-class, wealthy Blacks, and their non-Black allies must pool financial and intellectual resources together to create literacy, math, and job-training programs.

#4. Same as above, but to create large industries in the Black community to employ people. Factories, companies, industries, in Black communities.

#5. Create tax and other financial incentives for couples to stay together and raise their families. Make raising their children, as a strong element of black society, part of their culture. Pop music & other black icons will have to play a major roll in this. Those who refuse to comply should be shunned or worse.

you do the above, and in 30 years things will be better.

true

although i would alter number 4

provide incentives to move out the community altogether

plus i would add number 6

pick better roles models to look up to

The only thing wrong with black communities is that there is black communities.
This experiment called the USA is designed to allow its peoples to achieve--it is not guaranteed, you must go and get the ring it can not and should not be handed to you.

many black communities have become nothing more then the reservations

instead of native Americans it is blacks

the decay is strikingly similar

The only thing wrong with black communities is that there is black communities.This experiment called the USA is designed to allow its peoples to achieve--it is not guaranteed, you must go and get the ring it can not and should not be handed to you.

Yes this has been a problem, where as assimilation quickly would have been best for anyone who comes here wanting to be an American, but racism has been also a problem that slowed the process of assimilation for those blacks who wanted to break the chains of being restricted to what is termed the "black community" for so long in the past, and also remember that they did not come here by their own free will to America, but had come here on slave ships instead.

Now today I think it is high time that assimilation be of a top priority among blacks in America if they are against this, because racism is all but gone in many parts of this nation now to a huge extent, so the excuse about being held back today because of ones skin color is virtually out of the window or gone or is used as an excuse for some other reasons. Now it could always be that there are those whom do work the minds of blacks in order to make them feel as if they are still being oppressed and held within the communities in which they live still, but I don't see how this can be working effectively upon them now, because they have never had it so good as they have it now in America in order to achieve (break the chains) and become successful with as much ease to do so as anyone else has in America these days. It could very well be that they are holding themselves back in many cases, and the only way to understand this is through the data that is recorded and reviewed. There are many reasons people don't succeed in America, and the data is a way to pin point what is happening in each group or in each area of the population lived in, but if the data is toyed with or manipulated, then no one will know what is happening, and it can then be used in very bad ways because of this, but I think that is even harder to do in these days and times.

Stick with the unmolested data/facts, and the picture as to what is going on reveals itself always in America as to what is happening with each generation. Now if the media could get on board to not working for one side or the other, and would work to do good instead of being so biased as they are, we could possibly begin to get the better picture in it all.

Now today I think it is high time that assimilation be of a top priority among blacks in America

it works

i have seen it personally out here on several occasions

Education.
Education.​
Education.​

Even graduating high school doesn't indicate an education as we have social promotion that cements in the lack of capability.
It is interesting that you say that but it is true.
When my eldest child was graduating from high school she came to me and told me that she didn't want to attend her graduation ceremony. I talked to her about the milestone and how she had earned her education through hard work. She explained her reasoning to me. She felt her high school diploma was meaningless because so many other kids were also graduating that had not put in the work. Kids that could barely do basic math and/or couldn't read beyond a 7th grade level. The school system had simply progressed them onto the next grade level regardless of the fact that they had not mastered the skills necessary to move on to the next grade. She was right, so I let her skip the graduation ceremony.

What does the Black community need to do to deal with crime, drugs, single-parent homes, unemployment, low education?

I think several things need to happen:

#1. Convince Blacks that onl THEY can truly solve their problems. No government or white handouts can do the job for them.

#2. Blacks must make snitching on criminals, part of their culture. Crime will terrorize their community as long as "don't snitch" is a mantra of their culture.

#3. Middle-class, wealthy Blacks, and their non-Black allies must pool financial and intellectual resources together to create literacy, math, and job-training programs.

#4. Same as above, but to create large industries in the Black community to employ people. Factories, companies, industries, in Black communities.

#5. Create tax and other financial incentives for couples to stay together and raise their families. Make raising their children, as a strong element of black society, part of their culture. Pop music & other black icons will have to play a major roll in this. Those who refuse to comply should be shunned or worse.

you do the above, and in 30 years things will be better.

true

although i would alter number 4

provide incentives to move out the community altogether

plus i would add number 6

pick better roles models to look up to

I used to think that moving decent black people out of those crime ridden communities was the answer. A mass migration of decent hard working people who only wanted to live their lives in peace.

It doesn't work.

The reason it doesn't work is because the decent folks have criminality as their baggage. There's a cousin, child, brother, sister, child hood friend who is a low life scum or successful if murderous gang banger. They drag these millstones around wherever they go. They won't cut those ties. The successful people who do make it out of the inner city slums do cut those ties. They keep nothing. Even their own mothers don't know where they went. They might come back to visit, but never lets the past intrude on the present.

Education.
Education.​
Education.​

Could it be said that self created cultures and/or characteristics that are constantly being created within, are therefore found among members of these types of communities more so as a negative than a positive, and has it led to the holding back of these communities or their members in society at large all because of ? Now all depending on the extent of who is winning the culture wars raging within the community, has the race hustlers who see gains in keeping the history of racism and racism going against whitey, actually doing this by sacrificing their own until they finally somehow gain supremacy over whitey ? Is this the thought process in their minds in which they are living by these hustlers or do they have an actual beef that is legit today as it were in the days of old ?

Now is racist whitey a kept alive ghost that they (the hustlers and their sheeple) keep struggling against, instead of an actual foe in which they still need to defeat as they think in such a way continuously or as time goes on and on ?

Forum List

Back