help please?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
i want to do some photos...so far i have figured out how to do the thumbnails...now how do i go big with my own photos...type real real real slow....okay?

You need a photo editor bones. A nice simple and good Windows one is IrfanView. It gives you the ability to expand and shrink your photos with a couple of clicks and also you can do it according to more fine measurements. Be aware that englarging your photos will lose definition unless they're actually from a digitial camera in which case you probably won't lose much if you're working with a Raw image.

IrfanView - IrfanView - Official Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide

Raw - Raw image format - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Someone may mention PhotoShop.

There's a free but complex editor - GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program

i want to do some photos...so far i have figured out how to do the thumbnails...now how do i go big with my own photos...type real real real slow....okay?

bones...go to photobucket.com and join, it is free....

follow the instructions for uploading your own pics of choice on to that site....

then once they are uploaded online, it gives an option of what size you want to embed from thumbnail to to supersized, picture by picture.

you copy the text in the size of the pic you want.... do this in a separate window than usmb....it makes it easier.

then go to the post you want to send, and where you want the pic, hit the image icon which is next to the quote button, hit it and paste the link you copied from photobucket of the image/size of image you wanted inserted....

THEN, I always preview the post, before hitting send, to see if the pic took, or if the size of pic is not too big or small etc....

care

Forum List

Back