Help me get the Truth.

So which truth is true?

• The documents were planted.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • The documents were declassified.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • The documents were secured as part of his official personal papers.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Stop picking on Trump.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
So stop doing that, then.

You suck at this. The next time you post honestly will be your first.

And you lied to the very end. My paycheck doesn’t depend on posting. I said no such thing. Why do you rely entirely on being a liar?

I’ve backed up everything I said about Trump with links. Everything. You have backed up nothing. Not one thing.

But obviously truth doesn’t matter to you.

Trump claimed that the documents were planted. Fact.

Trump claimed he could declassify anything as President with just a thought. Fact.

Trump claimed that the documents were securely stored in a room with a padlock and video surveillance. Fact.

Trump claimed a lot of things. For a while you Trump defenders rushed around swearing this was true. Until you all figured out each “Truth” meant the previous truth wasn’t.

So you keep supporting a demonstrated liar. I bought into it in 2016. I refused to vote in 2020. And if Trump is the Nominee I won’t vote for him in 24.

Horseshit. You never do.

Liar. Why do you lie so — always?

The first page of this very thread is covered in links.

IMG_0610.png

For some time now keeping track of the “Truth” regarding Trump and the documents has been confusing. So I’m hoping that you all who are sure you know the truth can help.

1) The Documents were planted. In this scenario the documents were still classified, but were planted by the FBI to “Get Trump” or something.

The Special Master demanded information on this claim. Trump responded by demanding the Judge quash the request from Special Master. Apparently Trump didn’t want to go on record with the claim.

2) Trump declassified the documents.

Now you see the beginning of the problem. If Trump did declassify the documents as President, then they were not planted by the FBI. There was no crime because the Documents were not classified.

3) The documents were kept in a secure room with video surveillance.

Ok hold on. If the documents were declassified there is no reason to worry or even take the effort to secure them. Declassified documents are subject to public disclosure. So why lock up declassified documents?

4) All the Government had to do was ask to get the documents back.

Well what documents? According to Trump the documents were planted, declassified, and for some inexplicable reason also secured. This one also ignores the subpoena that was responded to with the claim there were no more documents that were classified.

After the indictment, Trump again claimed the documents were planted. See Truth number one again.

So I need some help. Which truth is actually true? As you can see. Each one kind of eliminates the others.
Here's an idea:

Read. The. Indictment.

Not even Trump is claiming the classified documents were planted.

That is a hoax entirely made up by retards, and only bleeved by other retards.

Not even Trump is claiming the classified documents were planted.

That is a hoax entirely made up by retards, and only bleeved by other retards.

And posted by Trump to his own Truth Social account? Someone tricked Trump into claiming that Trump said the documents were planted?

A Trump appointed Prosecutor is examining the situation. Isn’t that unfair? If it was Trump it would be.

The Attorney General appointed a Special Prosecutor to Investigate the Biden Documents. The exact same thing that happened to Trump. Literally. The Prosecutor was originally appointed by Trump. Hard to claim favoritism isn’t it? But you will. Everything is unfair right?
The current AG is somebody the Democrats have leverage on, probably for a pedo honey trap. That's why they wanted him

for The Supeme Court, something I don't see him getting on in his lifetime. He is no good, no good, whatsoever.

If he really wanted to he could do some Constitutional stuff, but that's not what he's doing.

The current AG is somebody the Democrats have leverage on, probably for a pedo honey trap. That's why they wanted him

for The Supeme Court, something I don't see him getting on in his lifetime. He is no good, no good, whatsoever.

If he really wanted to he could do some Constitutional stuff, but that's not what he's doing.

Ok. Again. He appointed a Special Prosecutor for the Biden Documents. The exact same thing he did for Trump. What more do you want?

Ok. Again. He appointed a Special Prosecutor for the Biden Documents. The exact same thing he did for Trump. What more do you want?
He should have referred to case precedent in all the presidents that came before Trump, but no.

That's not what he did.

Biden was a Senator when he stole classified documents and kept them, but Trump was president and already had them.

I know you won't see the discrepancy there, but there is one, and a big one.

He should have referred to case precedent in all the presidents that came before Trump, but no.

That's not what he did.

Biden was a Senator when he stole classified documents and kept them, but Trump was president and already had them.

I know you won't see the discrepancy there, but there is one, and a big one.

Actually they did. Pence for example. It was determined that Pence inadvertently took the documents. Call it accidental misfiling. When the docs were found, they were turned in.

When high ranking people take things they aren’t supposed to, especially in the rush to get out at the end of term, we can call that understandable. Even if it isn’t right.

What the person does when they discover the mistake is what matters. Are they honest and notify the appropriate agency? Pence did. Biden did. How about Trump? Not only didn’t Trump see they were turned in. He hid them, from his own lawyer, and lied about it.

If Trump would have just turned the damned things over when he was supposed to, like Pence did, you wouldn’t be hearing about it now. It would be over and you could focus on the campaign. Instead Trump wanted to keep them. Even though his own lawyer told him they couldn’t.

Let’s do it this way. Let’s say you are driving behind an Armored Car. A bag of cash falls out. You stop and pick it up. Do you take it to the police? Do you take it home? If you take it to the cops no charges are forthcoming. If you take it home the charge is robbery.

According to the Trump defenders, it is exactly the same.

Actually they did. Pence for example. It was determined that Pence inadvertently took the documents. Call it accidental misfiling. When the docs were found, they were turned in.

When high ranking people take things they aren’t supposed to, especially in the rush to get out at the end of term, we can call that understandable. Even if it isn’t right.

What the person does when they discover the mistake is what matters. Are they honest and notify the appropriate agency? Pence did. Biden did. How about Trump? Not only didn’t Trump see they were turned in. He hid them, from his own lawyer, and lied about it.

If Trump would have just turned the damned things over when he was supposed to, like Pence did, you wouldn’t be hearing about it now. It would be over and you could focus on the campaign. Instead Trump wanted to keep them. Even though his own lawyer told him they couldn’t.

Let’s do it this way. Let’s say you are driving behind an Armored Car. A bag of cash falls out. You stop and pick it up. Do you take it to the police? Do you take it home? If you take it to the cops no charges are forthcoming. If you take it home the charge is robbery.

According to the Trump defenders, it is exactly the same.
You have no clue. STFU.
I would like to personally bitchsmack you into next week for being such a stupid commie faggot.
Trump be damed, fuck you and your kind. Leave America before Americans kill you, k?

Fuckin' tard. If the motherfuckers cheat another election, blood will flow in the streets, and more.

It will get to where I'm grossed out, and I'm not easily grossed out. I've killed 9 Diamondback rattlesnakes.

That's a fact. How many dangerous animals have you killed boy? And name them.

Last edited:
You have no clue. STFU.
I would like to personally bitchsmack you into next week for being such a stupid commie faggot.
Trump be damed, fuck you and your kind. Leave America before Americans kill you, k?

Fuckin' tard. If the motherfuckers cheat another election, blood will flow in the streets, and more.

It will get to where I'm grossed out, and I'm not easily grossed out. I've killed 9 Diamondback rattlesnakes.

That's a fact. How many dangerous animals have you killed boy? And name them.

Men? Over 100. Desert Storm.

Snakes? A couple dozen Copperheads. One Bushmaster in Panama. The Country not the city or the beach.

I love you tough talking douchebags. Wanna talk about your courageous RW types. Let’s talk Rittenhouse. Where were all the others armed up to teach those bastards a lesson? Unarmed people chased the armed Rittenhouse. His armed up pals wearing Airsoft gear ran the other way. Not one of them came to back him up. If you are counting on those types to make the blood run in the street, you might want to look elsewhere.

Trump told people to lie. That is a Felony. Biden didn’t. Biden’s attorneys called the White House Council who called the FBI.

Trump had his minion move the boxes to hide them. Biden didn’t. Pence didn’t.

Want to know what is making you mad? You know I’m telling the truth. And the truth is not one Trump supporter cares what laws he may have broken. Not one. You can’t admit you backed a bad horse.

And stolen election? That crap doesn’t fly. You guys buy any lie that is told because it churns your guts to learn that you aren’t in the majority.

I do want to thank you for one thing. My wife didn’t believe the Right had gotten this crazy. Links provided by you idiots have convinced her. You all have gone around the bend.

All I did in this thread is ask a simple question. Which claim of Trumps was the truth. And nothing could have pissed you guys off more.

Really? Nine pages for this thread when we know Trump declassified the documents?

So when Trump said they were planted what was that? Or when he said the documents were securely stored, why if they were declassified?

Forum List

Back