Help me get the Truth.

So which truth is true?

• The documents were planted.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • The documents were declassified.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • The documents were secured as part of his official personal papers.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Stop picking on Trump.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
For some time now keeping track of the “Truth” regarding Trump and the documents has been confusing. So I’m hoping that you all who are sure you know the truth can help.

1) The Documents were planted. In this scenario the documents were still classified, but were planted by the FBI to “Get Trump” or something.

The Special Master demanded information on this claim. Trump responded by demanding the Judge quash the request from Special Master. Apparently Trump didn’t want to go on record with the claim.

2) Trump declassified the documents.

Now you see the beginning of the problem. If Trump did declassify the documents as President, then they were not planted by the FBI. There was no crime because the Documents were not classified.

3) The documents were kept in a secure room with video surveillance.

Ok hold on. If the documents were declassified there is no reason to worry or even take the effort to secure them. Declassified documents are subject to public disclosure. So why lock up declassified documents?

4) All the Government had to do was ask to get the documents back.

Well what documents? According to Trump the documents were planted, declassified, and for some inexplicable reason also secured. This one also ignores the subpoena that was responded to with the claim there were no more documents that were classified.

After the indictment, Trump again claimed the documents were planted. See Truth number one again.

So I need some help. Which truth is actually true? As you can see. Each one kind of eliminates the others.
Depends what day it is. :cool-45:

Just as much smoke there, as there is with Trump, if not more.
With Trump we actually know what laws he’s accused of breaking and how. With Biden, it’s just hand waving and smoke. We have no idea what laws you think Biden broke and how.

Ok. Let me get this straight. The FBI set out to find classified documents. They found some, according to Trump properly secured with a door lock and a padlock. But they also brought some to plant.

Look. This may be complicated for you. But for those of us in Reality, when someone keeps changing their story, we know they are lying.
Well, now they have to prove it.

With Trump we actually know what laws he’s accused of breaking and how. With Biden, it’s just hand waving and smoke. We have no idea what laws you think Biden broke and how.
The same laws Trump is being tried for, plus, dereliction of duty, and possibly treason.

The same laws Trump is being tried for, plus, dereliction of duty, and possibly treason.
“Dereliction of duty” isn’t a thing.

There’s far more evidence against Trump for willful retention of classified documents and obstruction of justice since he knew he took the documents, kept the documents and lied about complying with the grand jury subpoena. Biden did none of that.

What treason?

Ok. Let me get this straight. The FBI set out to find classified documents. They found some, according to Trump properly secured with a door lock and a padlock. But they also brought some to plant.

Look. This may be complicated for you. But for those of us in Reality, when someone keeps changing their story, we know they are lying.

You don't have any story.
You just have speculation.
You have had 7 years of speculation - and to this point, none of it has been true.

Red herring fallacy – a failed and childish attempt to deflect.

The topic is not about President Biden or President Clinton.

The topic is about the ridiculous lies conservatives have contrived in a pathetic effort to defend Trump; lies that conflict with each other, lies that make no sense, lies that demonstrate just how desperate and dishonest conservatives truly are.
Yes, your Red herring fallacy

You don't have any story.
You just have speculation.
You have had 7 years of speculation - and to this point, none of it has been true.

No we have Trump’s statements on the events. And his story keeps changing. I posted the links in the OP. Trumps own Truth Social posts. News stories on what Trump said.

You of course know this. And you are making the fact that people are point out what Trump said doesn’t make sense seem wrong.

I demur.
Many of the charges levied by Congress or law enforcement have been true.

• His corporation found guilty of fraud.
  • His charities found guilty of fraud.
  • His Trump University found guilty of fraud.
  • Two bi-partisan impeachments. Albeit not convicted in the Republican Senate due to a version of jury nullification (think OJ Simpson).
  • And indictment in New York for criminal behavior.
  • An indictment in Miami for criminal behavior.
  • Found liable by a jury for sexual assault.
  • Remains under investigation in at least two jurisdictions for offenses against our election laws or
for promulgating a violent attack on our Capitol.

No we have Trump’s statements on the events. And his story keeps changing. I posted the links in the OP. Trumps own Truth Social posts. News stories on what Trump said.

You of course know this. And you are making the fact that people are point out what Trump said doesn’t make sense seem wrong.

I know how important it is to people like you that he gets taken off the playing field.
To the good people of the country, it is just important that he does not.

I demur.
Many of the charges levied by Congress or law enforcement have been true.

• His corporation found guilty of fraud.
  • His charities found guilty of fraud.
  • His Trump University found guilty of fraud.
  • Two bi-partisan impeachments. Albeit not convicted in the Republican Senate due to a version of jury nullification (think OJ Simpson).
  • And indictment in New York for criminal behavior.
  • An indictment in Miami for criminal behavior.
  • Found liable by a jury for sexual assault.
  • Remains under investigation in at least two jurisdictions for offenses against our election laws or
for promulgating a violent attack on our Capitol.

You're silly.

I know how important it is to people like you that he gets taken off the playing field.
To the good people of the country, it is just important that he does not.

For the good of the people. Right.

So whatever crimes he may have committed, none of that matters. There is a word for a system of Government where the powerful do whatever they want without consequence.

For the good of the people. Right.

So whatever crimes he may have committed, none of that matters. There is a word for a system of Government where the powerful do whatever they want without consequence.

I said- to the good people.

Yeah
The word is Democratcontrolled.

No whining from my avatar, poster RustCohle.

Rather ---- did not want it to pass that your avatar is the poster who offered a meme of young boy with Down Syndrome in your attempt to ridicule.
If that is who you are.....well, then you be you -- the guy who makes fun of children who were born with an unfortunate disability.

As said, you be you, poster Rust Cohle, out there making America great.

MAGA
1681057737363673.gif

“Dereliction of duty” isn’t a thing.

There’s far more evidence against Trump for willful retention of classified documents and obstruction of justice since he knew he took the documents, kept the documents and lied about complying with the grand jury subpoena. Biden did none of that.

What treason?
No, you're right, Biden only kept documents he knew he shouldn't have for 50 years, that he stole out of a SCIF....Spare me...

As for treason, his corrupt shenanigans for the past 10 years as VP, now President are exactly what treason looks like....

No, you're right, Biden only kept documents he knew he shouldn't have for 50 years, that he stole out of a SCIF....Spare me...

As for treason, his corrupt shenanigans for the past 10 years as VP, now President are exactly what treason looks like....
You’re going to have to prove that he knew about these documents and that he stole them from a SCIF. Good luck because you currently have nothing.

What “shenanigans” are you talking about? Why can’t any of you say anything specific? It’s just one vague accusation after another.

Forum List

Back