Help me get the Truth.

So which truth is true?

• The documents were planted.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • The documents were declassified.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • The documents were secured as part of his official personal papers.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Stop picking on Trump.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
No, you're right, Biden only kept documents he knew he shouldn't have for 50 years, that he stole out of a SCIF....Spare me...

As for treason, his corrupt shenanigans for the past 10 years as VP, now President are exactly what treason looks like....

Interesting. SCIF’s didn’t exist before 9-11.

Oh, so it’s legal for Biden to steal them, right?

How about the 1850 boxes in DE? When we gonna see those?

Well since there is a Special Prosecutor looking into Biden’s documents I’m guessing we can put those questions on hold.

The Prosecutor is a Trump appointee so unless Trump picked a swamp guy, we can assume he didn’t vote for Biden.

Now. Let’s get back to Trump. Which of the claims he has made is the truth?

Well since there is a Special Prosecutor looking into Biden’s documents I’m guessing we can put those questions on hold.

The Prosecutor is a Trump appointee so unless Trump picked a swamp guy, we can assume he didn’t vote for Biden.

Now. Let’s get back to Trump. Which of the claims he has made is the truth?

There is? I hear they're going to put him on a milk carton, because he is MIA....

There is? I hear they're going to put him on a milk carton, because he is MIA....

You might think that. After all Biden isn’t on Twitter every day complaining how it is unfair or deep state or whatever.

Why would he complain about being the beneficiary of corruption and double standards?

Yiu make no sense Savannah.

A Trump appointed Prosecutor is examining the situation. Isn’t that unfair? If it was Trump it would be.

The Attorney General appointed a Special Prosecutor to Investigate the Biden Documents. The exact same thing that happened to Trump. Literally. The Prosecutor was originally appointed by Trump. Hard to claim favoritism isn’t it? But you will. Everything is unfair right?

A Trump appointed Prosecutor is examining the situation. Isn’t that unfair? If it was Trump it would be.

No. You moron. A Garland hand-picked Republican “special” counsel is the one going after Trump. That seems perfectly fair to imbeciles like you.

You scum suckers can’t even admit it’s a rigged game

No. You moron. A Garland hand-picked Republican “special” counsel is the one going after Trump. That seems perfectly fair to imbeciles like you.

You scum suckers can’t even admit it’s a rigged game

A Trump appointed Prosecutor is going after Biden.

Good Lord. You won’t answer a simple question and then spin the crap out of the truth.

Let’s go back. Did Trump claim that the Documents were planted?

Was going after him.

Nonsense.

False.

No. You’re an idiot.

You might want to let Trump know to change his story again.

IMG_0609.png

How can you know who is telling the truth if you don’t know what they’re saying?

Yes. You were trying. But. Won’t permit you to get away with your lies.

Sure he was. Remember all your crying?

What? Are you sniffing glue?

Hey when you start rewriting history and denying facts, you can’t expect everyone else to play by the rules. They’re going to join you. Which is why you are in trouble with your Trump Bucks boss. You let this discussion get off the rails and as you clearly said your paycheck depends on this.

Hey when you start rewriting history and denying facts, you can’t expect everyone else to play by the rules.

So stop doing that, then.
They’re going to join you. Which is why you are in trouble with your Trump Bucks boss. You let this discussion get off the rails and as you clearly said your paycheck depends on this.

You suck at this. The next time you post honestly will be your first.

And you lied to the very end. My paycheck doesn’t depend on posting. I said no such thing. Why do you rely entirely on being a liar?

BTW, Classified and Nuclear documents are NOT going to be shown to the public for obvious reasons.

Why not?
  1. If Trump took them for his library, they are by definition of the Presidential Records Act already declassified.
  2. If they contain anything they don't want others to read, they can simply black out those portions.

Forum List

Back