Hello

kawserahmed

Rookie
Apr 1, 2012
I am a new member in this site. I am from Bangladesh, a south Indian democratic country. I have come here to have a vast knowledge on world politics.

I am a new member in this site. I am from Bangladesh, a south Indian democratic country. I have come here to have a vast knowledge on world politics.

Welcome to the forums kawserahmed.

If you truly are from Bangledesh do NOT assume that the people on this board represent the mindset of the average American.

This board is rife with lying trolls, hateful NAZIs and members of the American political fringe.

If you truly are from Bangledesh do NOT assume that the people on this board represent the mindset of the average American.

This board is rife with lying trolls, hateful NAZIs and members of the American political fringe.

Editec shows that he feels right at home. :D

Hey man. The only thing you'll learn from the majority of these idiots is based on illusion and not fact.
Do you work at a call center ?

Attachments

• $murkastan.gif
    $murkastan.gif
    74.6 KB · Views: 58
Welcome and good luck with the vast knowledge piece. You'll often find the same tired cliches about politics repeated day in day out. I think I could maintain, say ten replies, and they would cover the same tired complaints about taxes, government, immigrants, and religion, the primary topics of interest and controversy.

Today, what is your opinion of America? (PS Take nothing written here as reality.)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/reviews/85148-reading-that-opens-the-mind-books.html

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me." Andre Malraux

Forum List

Back