Hello "Whity" Haters.

racistguy

Rookie
Aug 11, 2016
As you can see, I am a "racist" guy. What does that mean? Well if I am wrong, (which can be debated) big deal! That doesn't mean for instance that blacks are going to disappear. But what if I am right and White people disappear. How can you put that genie back into the bottle. So which is worse. But don't think about it too hard. (Not that I think you can) But for all you "Whity" haters out there, I know that the latter isn't a problem for you. No doubt most of you would prefer that the mods shuffle me off to stormfront or some such crap. But I want debate with you people who hate White people. I can't do that at some "White patriot" forum where they actually like White people.

Last edited:
As you can see, I am a "racist" guy. What does that mean? Well if I am wrong, (which can be debated) big deal! That doesn't mean for instance that blacks are going to disappear. But what if I am right and White people disappear. How can you put that genie back into the bottle. So which is worse. But don't think about it too hard. (Not that I think you can) But for all you "Whity" haters out there, I know that the latter isn't a problem for you. No doubt most of you would prefer that the mods shuffle me off to stormfront or some such crap. But I wan't debate with you people who hate White people. I can't do that at some "White patriot" forum where they actually like White people.

I recommend paragraphs darling :smoke:

You spelled "whitey" wrong. And I smell a lib sock...

"And I smell a lib sock..."

Lib socks would smell.

So I've been told, Lib's only change their underwear once a week, so WTF their socks must smell terrible :eek-52:

• Banned
You spelled "whitey" wrong. And I smell a lib sock...

Maybe I did. But then again, being a slang-racist term, there are probably a couple ways to spell it. Unless it is in a real dictionary. Instead of an "urban dictionary." As for the liberal thing, you could closer describe me as a nationalist. A Whitey nationalist. As for what a liberal sock smells like, I've never smelled one. What do they smell like. Do they smell any different from a conservative sock?

Last edited:
Exactly how are all the white people going to disappear?

Chris Christie is going to eat us, he gets hungry a lot, we can't have him eating anymore cute puppies, so he'll have to eat us instead.

ANYTHING to save the cute puppies :crybaby:

tumblr_mzjzhqaO4c1rn1isao1_500.jpg

• Banned
As you can see, I am a "racist" guy. What does that mean? Well if I am wrong, (which can be debated) big deal! That doesn't mean for instance that blacks are going to disappear. But what if I am right and White people disappear. How can you put that genie back into the bottle. So which is worse. But don't think about it too hard. (Not that I think you can) But for all you "Whity" haters out there, I know that the latter isn't a problem for you. No doubt most of you would prefer that the mods shuffle me off to stormfront or some such crap. But I wan't debate with you people who hate White people. I can't do that at some "White patriot" forum where they actually like White people.

I'll see.

What I can do.

Ill see.

What I can do.

Good, paragraphs are our friends :thup:

Through interbreeding with non-whites. Along with having White people fight and die in pointless foreign wars against an unending supply of non-whites. Also, one of the things most likely to bring about the destruction of our planet is overpopulation. But the population of Whites isn't rising. In fact, in some places, it may even be going down a little. Yet every day, there are about 230,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. On that note, do you have any suggestions as to how to solve that problem without being "racist?" And just scattering White people to the wind?

Through interbreeding with non-whites. Along with having White people fight and die in pointless foreign wars against an unending supply of non-whites. Also, one of the things most likely to bring about the destruction of our planet is overpopulation. But the population of Whites isn't rising. In fact, in some places, it may even be going down a little. Tet every day, there are about 230,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. On that note, do you have any suggestions as to how to solve that problem without being "racist?" And just scattering White people to the wind?

You need to hook up with Guano, a match made in Heav....Hel....um, somewhere anyhow :smoke:

Through interbreeding with non-whites. Along with having White people fight and die in pointless foreign wars against an unending supply of non-whites. Also, one of the things most likely to bring about the destruction of our planet is overpopulation. But the population of Whites isn't rising. In fact, in some places, it may even be going down a little. Tet every day, there are about 230,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. On that note, do you have any suggestions as to how to solve that problem without being "racist?" And just scattering White people to the wind?

You need to hook up with Guano, a match made in Heav....Hel....um, somewhere anyhow :smoke:

I do like your poster.

Well, you finally realized your days are numbered. Yes, what we know as the white race is disappearing, and will soon be extinct. In the mean time it wouldn't hurt you to learn a little humility. The more white privilege is stripped away from you, the more you will need that humility.

I do like your poster.

Well, it's my natural charm, I can't help it :smoke:

Well, you finally realized your days are numbered. Yes, what we know as the white race is disappearing, and will soon be extinct. In the mean time it wouldn't hurt you to learn a little humility. The more white privilege is stripped away from you, the more you will need that humility.

It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

Then why are you always on tour knees and wiping your mouth?

Of course, there's nothing racist about your comments :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back