Hello "Whity" Haters.

Well, you finally realized your days are numbered. Yes, what we know as the white race is disappearing, and will soon be extinct. In the mean time it wouldn't hurt you to learn a little humility. The more white privilege is stripped away from you, the more you will need that humility.

Of course, there's nothing racist about your comments :rolleyes-41:

Do you really think the white race won't be blended into every other race over time? There is no pure white race now. DNA shows other ancestry in every case.

Well, you finally realized your days are numbered. Yes, what we know as the white race is disappearing, and will soon be extinct. In the mean time it wouldn't hurt you to learn a little humility. The more white privilege is stripped away from you, the more you will need that humility.

It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

Then why are you always on tour knees and wiping your mouth?

It would seem that I've run across a non-white. Well I don't care about anything you things have to say. So it's off to ignore land for you.

Do you really think the white race won't be blended into every other race over time? There is no pure white race now. DNA shows other ancestry in every case.

This isn't the section for a discussion though, on political or social issues.

This isn't the section for a discussion though, on political or social issues.

I didn't start the thread. I just responded to what was posted.

Another stormfronter?

Why do you hate White people so much. Don't you know that in Africa, there are still blacks who take other blacks as slaves? Or that in countries like Sierra Leone, (And no doubt many others) cannibalism still happens? Or that in many countries there, most people believe that their problems are caused by witches casting hexes on them? Did you ever wonder why there isn't a negro populated and run country on the planet that is worth a damn? Just how much are you willing to "blame Whitey" for.

Another stormfronter?

Why do you hate White people so much. Don't you know that in Africa, there are still blacks who take other blacks as slaves? Or that in countries like Sierra Leone, (And no doubt many others) cannibalism still happens? Or that in many countries there, most people believe that their problems are caused by witches casting hexes on them? Did you ever wonder why there isn't a negro populated and run country on the planet that is worth a damn? Just how much are you willing to "blame Whitey" for.

My father is white which means I'm half white. Why would I hate white people?

Another stormfronter?

My father is white which means I'm half white. Why would I hate white people?

You wouldn't.

However, off topic, your other photograph was better.

Another stormfronter?

There are many places in THIS country where people believe in witches, hexes and demonic possession, they're called Christians or Amish.

As far as the slavery? It also happens in WHITE countries where human trafficking is going on, and in many cases, it's white girls being sold to white or arab masters.

Dahmer (a white person) was a cannibal.

Personally? I'd like to see a world where EVERYONE gets along, and don't focus on the differences, but rather where we are similar.

As far as blacks being "inferior"? Well........got news for you..............some of the smartest people I worked with and for during my 20 years in the Navy were black. Spence, SCPO Murrill, and PNC Woods to name a few.

Another stormfronter?

There are many places in THIS country where people believe in witches, hexes and demonic possession, they're called Christians or Amish.

As far as the slavery? It also happens in WHITE countries where human trafficking is going on, and in many cases, it's white girls being sold to white or arab masters.

Personally? I'd like to see a world where EVERYONE gets along, and don't focus on the differences, but rather where we are similar.

As far as blacks being "inferior"? Well........got news for you..............some of the smartest people I worked with and for during my 20 years in the Navy were black. Spence, SCPO Murrill, and PNC Woods to name a few.

"Dahmer (a white person) was a cannibal."

Well that's it then, we're all just evil, wannabe cannibals because Jeffrey Dahmer was a member of our race :eek-52: :rolleyes-41:

Okay fellow white people, LOOK at THIS, THIS is why we're evil or something, it's not just The Crusades and The Slave Trade now, no it's also because Jeffrey Dahmer was a white man and even worse, a blonde, blue-eyed white man :eek-52: :rolleyes-41:

We all might as well just commit suicide now, to atone for the grotesque things THIS man did in the name of the white race.

latest

As you can see, I am a "racist" guy. What does that mean? Well if I am wrong, (which can be debated) big deal! That doesn't mean for instance that blacks are going to disappear. But what if I am right and White people disappear. How can you put that genie back into the bottle. So which is worse. But don't think about it too hard. (Not that I think you can) But for all you "Whity" haters out there, I know that the latter isn't a problem for you. No doubt most of you would prefer that the mods shuffle me off to stormfront or some such crap. But I want debate with you people who hate White people. I can't do that at some "White patriot" forum where they actually like White people.

If this is your target demographic, you're only going to find about 3-4 people to argue with here.

Another stormfronter?

"Dahmer (a white person) was a cannibal."

Well that's it then, we're all just evil, wannabe cannibals because Jeffrey Dahmer was a member of our race :eek-52: :rolleyes-41:

Okay fellow white people, LOOK at THIS, THIS is why we're evil or something, it's not just The Crusades and The Slave Trade now, no it's also because Jeffrey Dahmer was a white man and even worse, a blonde, blue-eyed white man :eek-52: :rolleyes-41:

We all might as well just commit suicide now, to atone for the grotesque things THIS man did in the name of the white race.

latest

Never said anything about all whites being evil because Dahmer was a cannibal, you're reading crap into what I said.

Racistguy said that all blacks are evil because cannibalism is being practiced in some places, so I just wanted to point out to him that white people are capable of being evil as well. Wanna talk about Hitler? He was white. How about Timothy McVeigh? The Unibomber?

And if you really wanna talk about evil people, how about all those robber barons in the late 1800's?

There are many places in THIS country where people believe in witches, hexes and demonic possession, they're called Christians or Amish......

That's it? What about all the existentially starved middle-aged women who are afraid to adhere to a real, established religion (because, how do you explain THAT at the cocktail parties?) and call themselves 'witches'?

There are many places in THIS country where people believe in witches, hexes and demonic possession, they're called Christians or Amish......

That's it? What about all the existentially starved middle-aged women who are afraid to adhere to a real, established religion (because, how do you explain THAT at the cocktail parties?) and call themselves 'witches'?

Forgot about them Unk. Might as well throw in the whole "new age" crowd that believes in astrology, crystals, and other forms of "magic".

Not saying that real magic doesn't exist (I've seen real magic happen before), but how the new agers practice it, it ain't real.

As you can see, I am a "racist" guy. What does that mean? Well if I am wrong, (which can be debated) big deal! That doesn't mean for instance that blacks are going to disappear. But what if I am right and White people disappear. How can you put that genie back into the bottle. So which is worse. But don't think about it too hard. (Not that I think you can) But for all you "Whity" haters out there, I know that the latter isn't a problem for you. No doubt most of you would prefer that the mods shuffle me off to stormfront or some such crap. But I want debate with you people who hate White people. I can't do that at some "White patriot" forum where they actually like White people.

I like any color people as long as they are cool peeps. We all bleed red. :D

Forum List

Back