Hello to all

a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle...

Hello there stumbling Sweet Onion and welcome. Since we already have a full lineup of professional waltzers and twirlers (lol Dogma) maybe stumbling tumblers could be your niche?

Hello. New here. Stumbled on this place.
Welcome to USMB, Sweet Onion. Hope you enjoy the boards. I like the way you put it: "Stumbled on this place..." I liked the name with US before it, and when I got here almost 11 years ago, it was nice to be a conservative and not sworn at for everything said. Of course there's some of that wherever you go, but this place has hiding places. I love nature and there are places to share and learn from others from everything on the planet in "the Garage," there's a science area, a great member lounge, but politics are not allowed that unless you don't mind getting chewed out by a drill sargent, and others who really are determined to accept others even though they may bitterly disagree with them when the politics get huffy. There is also a writing board in which you may write or quote a poem, short verse, or even map out a blueprint for a novel or other work you are doing.

So best wishes and hope you make it through the first year. 👍

Wow Beautress I didn't realize there was so much here. I'll try not to get lost looking around. Hello FJB and Opie. Toffeenut I thought you left it there for me to use to defend myself should the occasion arise. I'll give it back, it's a little heavy anyway.

Forum List

Back