Hello there.

Obviously I am another noob who has joined the board. I am center left politically, & look forward to getting into discussions after I take some time to look around the place. :beer:

Get a good look.

th

(and run for your life)

Obviously I am another noob who has joined the board. I am center left politically, & look forward to getting into discussions after I take some time to look around the place. :beer:
images2SFPVOWI.jpg
SP00989767.png
imagesYTH6T37M.jpg

Thanks for joining us. I hope you have fun, enjoy yourself, and meet lots of nice people. We have good conversations here, and some very intelligent members. There's plenty to discuss, lots of topics, and very interesting debates. Just relax, have fun, and always speak your mind. Your opinions and views are just as important as anyone else's. We hope to learn from you, and maybe you can learn from us. Jump in and get your feet wet, and contribute often. Again, thanks for joining us.

View attachment 47729 View attachment 47730 View attachment 47731

Thanks for joining us. I hope you have fun, enjoy yourself, and meet lots of nice people. We have good conversations here, and some very intelligent members. There's plenty to discuss, lots of topics, and very interesting debates. Just relax, have fun, and always speak your mind. Your opinions and views are just as important as anyone else's. We hope to learn from you, and maybe you can learn from us. Jump in and get your feet wet, and contribute often. Again, thanks for joining us.
Reasonable asshole
:lol:

View attachment 47729 View attachment 47730 View attachment 47731

Reasonable asshole
:lol:
Excuse me ............

\

Welcome.......nice to have you join us. Hope to see you around and enjoy posting here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back