Hello Spammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stampede

Rookie
Aug 29, 2016
You know who you are. If you support either Trump or Hillary and defend that position, you are a spammer. If you either support or deny human caused global warming and defend that position, you are a spammer. But I guess that the only way to get away with "spamming" is to avoid talking about the root cause of any problem. But I will do so. And cause all you sheeple to stampede. Only the mods can protect you from the truth here. Which I have no doubt they will do. With that being the case, what are you even doing here.

• Banned
I wil
... Riveting. Welcome to USMB.
l likely be accused of spamming. Then it will be an un-riveting goodbye. Which seeing how I do nothing any different than any of the rest of you, is pretty disgusting. How does that make you feel.

I wil
l likely be accused of spamming. Then it will be an un-riveting goodbye. Which seeing how I do nothing any different than any of the rest of you, is pretty disgusting. How does that make you feel.
It doesn't make me feel. I highly doubt the staff will have you banned unless you break rules, though the way you're talking will probably tempt them.

• Banned
make america great again

Make America great again? YOU are probably one of the people who helped make it un-great. Also, Albert Einstein once basically said that the solution to a problem can't be found by the same mind that created that problem. You might be interested is seeing what Aristotle said about such things.
Aristotle.jpg

• Banned
Great!! Just what the board needs.....another weirdo.

We simply don't have enough of those!

Does that mean you disagree with something I said? Also, to an insane person, it is those who ARE sane that they consider to be insane.

I wil
It doesn't make me feel. I highly doubt the staff will have you banned unless you break rules, though the way you're talking will probably tempt them.

Speaking the truth is breaking about every rule I ever heard of. Take a look at what Samuel Clemens had to say.
Samuel Clemens.jpg

I hate Spam , Hilary and Trump. All are stale, salty and are unpalatable.

Don't forget greasy. But I would vote for Trump before "globalization, give another amnesty" Hillary.
I wil

You're not off to the best of starts are you?

Does that mean you disagree with something in my introduction thread?

You know who you are. If you support either Trump or Hillary and defend that position, you are a spammer. If you either support or deny human caused global warming and defend that position, you are a spammer. But I guess that the only way to get away with "spamming" is to avoid talking about the root cause of any problem. But I will do so. And cause all you sheeple to stampede. Only the mods can protect you from the truth here. Which I have no doubt they will do. With that being the case, what are you even doing here.

This what an entrée post looks like right before the author falls on his or her face and implodes, never living up to his or her self-glossing and the delusion that they are smarter than everyone else...

You are dismissed out of hand...

Don't forget greasy. But I would vote for Trump before "globalization, give another amnesty" Hillary.
Who would you vote for, then?

Adolf Hitler. But he isn't running. So I will settle for Trump. If you are ready to hop on the democratic band wagon, look at what another democrat had to say and the results of his actions.

LBJ 2.jpeg
black-kids-no-father-7-to-73-percent-lbj.jpg

Why vote at all? Jill Stein as a outside ghost of a choice. Its becoming self obvious that we need to reform the election system. Money shouldn't be the major determine factor of candidacy. We all know that, so why is it the case?

Adolf Hitler. But he isn't running. So I will settle for Trump. If you are ready to hop on the democratic band wagon, look at what another democrat had to say and the results of his actions.

View attachment 87501 View attachment 87502
A newbee mistake, understandable. I am not a Democrat by any stretch of the imagination. I wouldn't support Hillary even if she were the only candidate running. I was only asking if you had someone you preferred over Trump. Who did you support in the primaries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back