Hello Spammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Spam , Hilary and Trump. All are stale, salty and are unpalatable.

Don't forget greasy. But I would vote for Trump before "globalization, give another amnesty" Hillary.
Who would you vote for, then?
Why vote at all? Jill Stein as a outside ghost of a choice. Its becoming self obvious that we need to reform the election system. Money shouldn't be the major determine factor of candidacy. We all know that, so why is it the case?
The system is broken as of right now, Jill Stein is not the person to fix it, and even if she did fix it, she'd proceed to break the economy, and the government structure as a whole if allowed.

You know who you are. If you support either Trump or Hillary and defend that position, you are a spammer. If you either support or deny human caused global warming and defend that position, you are a spammer. But I guess that the only way to get away with "spamming" is to avoid talking about the root cause of any problem. But I will do so. And cause all you sheeple to stampede. Only the mods can protect you from the truth here. Which I have no doubt they will do. With that being the case, what are you even doing here.

This what an entrée post looks like right before the author falls on his or her face and implodes, never living up to his or her self-glossing and the delusion that they are smarter than everyone else...

You are dismissed out of hand...

If I gave you what you seem to be looking for, I would be banned out of hand. I know because it has happened at other forums.

Don't forget greasy. But I would vote for Trump before "globalization, give another amnesty" Hillary.
I wil
... Riveting. Welcome to USMB.
l likely be accused of spamming. Then it will be an un-riveting goodbye. Which seeing how I do nothing any different than any of the rest of you, is pretty disgusting. How does that make you feel.

You're not off to the best of starts are you?

Does that mean you disagree with something in my introduction thread?

Well calling the majority of the people at this forum Spammers, you didn't go to charm school did you darling?

Why vote at all? Jill Stein as a outside ghost of a choice. Its becoming self obvious that we need to reform the election system. Money shouldn't be the major determine factor of candidacy. We all know that, so why is it the case?
The system is broken as of right now, Jill Stein is not the person to fix it, and even if she did fix it, she'd proceed to break the economy, and the government structure as a whole if allowed.
Right, and the other candidates are MUCH better?

From my reading of the American Presidential Election candidates, the best candidate is Gary Johnson, but he's not got a snowball's chance of winning the election.

America is going to get either The Donald or Hillary.

Most people are brainwashed into believing that if somebody has more money than you, they are better than you. Until that changes, don't expect anything different in how people are elected.

Not "much" better, but there are certainly better picks. Like... everyone but Hillary.

Adolf Hitler. But he isn't running. So I will settle for Trump. If you are ready to hop on the democratic band wagon, look at what another democrat had to say and the results of his actions.

View attachment 87501 View attachment 87502
A newbee mistake, understandable. I am not a Democrat by any stretch of the imagination. I wouldn't support Hillary even if she were the only candidate running. I was only asking if you had someone you preferred over Trump. Who did you support in the primaries?

Trump is who I supported. Normally, I just vote the green party ticket.

Adolf Hitler. But he isn't running. So I will settle for Trump. If you are ready to hop on the democratic band wagon, look at what another democrat had to say and the results of his actions.

A newbee mistake, understandable. I am not a Democrat by any stretch of the imagination. I wouldn't support Hillary even if she were the only candidate running. I was only asking if you had someone you preferred over Trump. Who did you support in the primaries?

Why did you support trump?

I wil
l likely be accused of spamming. Then it will be an un-riveting goodbye. Which seeing how I do nothing any different than any of the rest of you, is pretty disgusting. How does that make you feel.

Well calling the majority of the people at this forum Spammers, you didn't go to charm school did you darling?

Perhaps you would have preferred it if I started out by telling lies. But i don't do that. Or maybe you would have preferred it if I talked about things that don't matter. But if I was forced to do that, I wouldn't even bother.

Oh look, another addition to the psychward. :clap:

When was the last time you washed your socks.........? :eusa_whistle:

Did I say something in my introduction thread that you disagree with? Or am I just like a new frisbee to a dog to you.

I wil

Perhaps you would have preferred it if I started out by telling lies. But i don't do that. Or maybe you would have preferred it if I talked about things that don't matter. But if I was forced to do that, I wouldn't even bother.

You could have just posted your stuff without calling everyone Spammers. We don't have that many Spammers, except that MegaBot one, but it's not posted for days and days, it must have had a malfunction and is now somewhere adrift in the Ether.

Oh look, another addition to the psychward. :clap:

When was the last time you washed your socks.........? :eusa_whistle:

Did I say something in my introduction thread that you disagree with? Or am I just like a new frisbee to a dog to you.
Just another addition to the online insane asylum called the USMB........ Looks like you'll fit right in. Hope you brought your own straight jacket. :thup:

I'm more curious as to why anyone would support the Green Party, at all, ever. You'd have to get pretty high first.

From my reading of the American Presidential Election candidates, the best candidate is Gary Johnson, but he's not got a snowball's chance of winning the election.

Let's hope it is Trump. And he flops again and deports all the illegals. Then maybe we can get universal health care like the rest of the civilized world. Instead of having such a thing be even more of a draw to overpopulating third world lowlife illegals who hate gringos. Though another draw will be the amnesty Hillary is planning on handing out to millions of them. Which will make universal health care even less likely.

I had many reasons. Most of which telling you would likely get me banned.

Let's hope it is Trump. And he flops again and deports all the illegals. Then maybe we can get universal health care like the rest of the civilized world. Instead of having such a thing be even more of a draw to overpopulating third world lowlife illegals who hate gringos. Though another draw will be the amnesty Hillary is planning on handing out to millions of them. Which will make universal health care even less likely.
Look at the spammer defending his position on trump :lmao:

I wil

You could have just posted your stuff without calling everyone Spammers. We don't have that many Spammers, except that MegaBot one, but it's not posted for days and days, it must have had a malfunction and is now somewhere adrift in the Ether.

But you ARE spammers. I pointed out in my thread what makes you spammers. Do you disagree with anything my thread said?

But you ARE spammers. I pointed out in my thread what makes you spammers. Do you disagree with anything my thread said?
You have a deep dark hidden point I am missing? Perhaps we differ on the meaning of spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back