Hello!

Saul

Sep 1, 2016
San Diego, California
I am Saul, age 85, in 3 weeks, and deal only with reality, unable to accept fairy tales or nieve ideals. I am currently dealing with frustration over once again having to choose the lesser evil in the presidential election. This has become the natural order of things political in the U.S.A.
I wonder who it could be to jump into the arena at this late stage of the comedy, and walk away with the presidency, even if (s)he has to be drafted. :)

the initial registration date for Obamacare registration will almost certainly doom Hillary but not leave time for Johnson or Stein to get sucked in to fill the vacuum.

A less likely but still probable event is a catastrophic collapse of IL at the county and municipal level.

There is no way to predict date on this one.

Also Trump has a rock solid 35% of the national vote no matter what.

Hillary with the weaker base of the two major candidates may not weaken enough to be knocked out of the race even if IL goes into chapter 3 and takes much of the blue wall with it.

So your hopes are slim and none

I am currently dealing with frustration over once again having to choose the lesser evil in the presidential election.

Welcome! I feel your pain, Saul. It is probably too late for the cavalry to ride over the hill to our rescue, but as you say, it has been the normal course of events recently. See below:

At this point I think even if Assange proves beyond reasonable doubt that Hillary is rigging the election I doubt anything will change in the line up. That the Ds have been rigging elections since the party's foundation in the 1820s is not really much of a secret.

The sound is too low, Stash, but as for too late for the cavalry, I really don't think so, unless there really is a dearth of quality leaders among the very successful beings in wonderful America. Only because of the lack of money in my bank account, and friends in my stable, am I reluctant to step into the ring with my years-long publicised platform for a better America.

At this point I think even if Assange proves beyond reasonable doubt that Hillary is rigging the election I doubt anything will change in the line up. That the Ds have been rigging elections since the party's foundation in the 1820s is not really much of a secret.

I can't accept that the R's do not the same, Will. How wie are you?

the initial registration date for Obamacare registration will almost certainly doom Hillary but not leave time for Johnson or Stein to get sucked in to fill the vacuum.

A less likely but still probable event is a catastrophic collapse of IL at the county and municipal level.

There is no way to predict date on this one.

Also Trump has a rock solid 35% of the national vote no matter what.

Hillary with the weaker base of the two major candidates may not weaken enough to be knocked out of the race even if IL goes into chapter 3 and takes much of the blue wall with it.

I have no hope, nor wish, for a third party victory; I long for an individual who, if (s)he steps to the plate would bring a thunderous ovation from voters of all stripes. That is to say, other than myself. :)

So your hopes are slim and none

The sound is too low, Stash, but as for too late for the cavalry, I really don't think so, unless there really is a dearth of quality leaders among the very successful beings in wonderful America.

Yes, sorry, that was how it was posted on youtube. You almost got "Vote or Die" from the same episode, but that one is thoroughly NSFW!

No, Saul, respectfully have to disagree, it is too late for the cavalry, roughly 9 weeks to go, only the death of a candidate would warrant a replacement. HRC will not be indicted, so the courts will not save the electorate from the Dems and Trump was never the darling of the establishment Republicans, who know that their electorate will not support any 11th hour candidate they put forward. We are stuck with the Giant Douche vs the Turd Sandwich. Libertarians & Greens are about all that is left and they are nothing special.

Though you are correct, there are a lot of fabulous minds here in the Good Ol' USA, they know, that it takes a special kind of sleazebag to run for office. (why most politicians are/used to be lawyers) The really good folks stay away.

"Reasonable doubt"? Which would be more reasonable, than Clinton's won 141:0 in Harlem in 2008... with OBAMA!!! (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/16/nyregion/16vote.html?_r=0)

It seems, the main problem is to find someone who can claim existing proves as reasonable...

I am Saul, age 85, in 3 weeks, and deal only with reality, unable to accept fairy tales or nieve ideals. I am currently dealing with frustration over once again having to choose the lesser evil in the presidential election. This has become the natural order of things political in the U.S.A.
I wonder who it could be to jump into the arena at this late stage of the comedy, and walk away with the presidency, even if (s)he has to be drafted. :)

Saul, you are a man, reaching 85! :) Long live to you!

Saul, you are a man, reaching 85! :) Long live to you!

Mucho gratz!

Posting in quotes. I can't keep up, so I will just say..

picgifs-welcome-2-3816229.gif

The sound is too low, Stash, but as for too late for the cavalry, I really don't think so, unless there really is a dearth of quality leaders among the very successful beings in wonderful America.

Yes, sorry, that was how it was posted on youtube. You almost got "Vote or Die" from the same episode, but that one is thoroughly NSFW!

No, Saul, respectfully have to disagree, it is too late for the cavalry, roughly 9 weeks to go, only the death of a candidate would warrant a replacement. HRC will not be indicted, so the courts will not save the electorate from the Dems and Trump was never the darling of the establishment Republicans, who know that their electorate will not support any 11th hour candidate they put forward. We are stuck with the Giant Douche vs the Turd Sandwich. Libertarians & Greens are about all that is left and they are nothing special.

Though you are correct, there are a lot of fabulous minds here in the Good Ol' USA, they know, that it takes a special kind of sleazebag to run for office. (why most politicians are/used to be lawyers) The really good folks stay away.

There's the shame! I'm going to vote for the Trumper and see if he could really lose all of our friends in the world with his thoughtlessness. Lady Macbeth, and especially the demo approach, is very destructive.

Lady Macbeth, and especially the demo approach, is very destructive.

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!--One: two: why,
then, 'tis time to do't.--Hell is murky!--Fie, my
lord, fie! a soldier, and afeard? What need we
fear who knows it, when none can call our power to
account?--Yet who would have thought the old man
to have had so much blood in him. (...)
Here's the smell of the blood still: all the
perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little
hand. Oh, oh, oh!"
(Macbeth Act V, Scene 1)

No, the perfumes of Arabia are scented with money, Lady Hillary, and so confirms your guilt.

Lady Macbeth, and especially the demo approach, is very destructive.

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!--One: two: why,
then, 'tis time to do't.--Hell is murky!--Fie, my
lord, fie! a soldier, and afeard? What need we
fear who knows it, when none can call our power to
account?--Yet who would have thought the old man
to have had so much blood in him. (...)
Here's the smell of the blood still: all the
perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little
hand. Oh, oh, oh!"
(Macbeth Act V, Scene 1)

No, the perfumes of Arabia are scented with money, Lady Hillary, and so confirms your guilt.
Can you make a recording of you speaking this? I'll send it on to her in my weekly pouch.

There's the shame! I'm going to vote for the Trumper and see if he could really lose all of our friends in the world with his thoughtlessness. Lady Macbeth, and especially the demo approach, is very destructive.

But which world friends US have now, with democrats? ISIS? Al-Kaeda? Saudi Arabia (an umbrella for ISIS and so on)? Nazi from Baltic countries and Ukraine? :) I think, with the such friends US don't need any enemy else :))

But which world friends US have now, with democrats? ISIS? Al-Kaeda? Saudi Arabia (an umbrella for ISIS and so on)? Nazi from Baltic countries and Ukraine? :) I think, with the such friends US don't need any enemy else :))

P.S. I'm very sorry, but just look, what the current "best friends of US" performing with children at Ukraine... Especially at 4:20...

Come now, bunkie, though we are no longer respected as we were fifty years ago, we do have friends who "pray" for us to recover from our (S)election shortcomings.

Come now, bunkie, though we are no longer respected as we were fifty years ago, we do have friends who "pray" for us to recover from our (S)election shortcomings.

Heh, you know, this elections really observed from all world - it's a main factor of world future politics... :) Any sort of war, Hillary want to continue - hybrid war, or traditional (how NATO seriously plan to fight in EU with so few units :))), ot nuclear - would be seriously harmful for all sides of conflict... Our world became too small to continue performing war gambling...

Forum List

Back