Hello...Hello won't you...

archangel said:
Jeff is a well respected name...however I really feel you should have persude your goals within the military much farther...West point was a testing ground which you turned your back on for superficial reasons...no?

Unworthy post. Who are you to tell someone what they should have done or should do? What was your point here?

Kathianne said:
Unworthy post. Who are you to tell someone what they should have done or should do? What was your point here?

Jeff understood what I was saying...why are you attacking me...yet he did not...I was talking to Jeff...Not Kathianne....this was a guy moment not meant for feminine ears...you would not understand this...so sorry!

archangel said:
Jeff understood what I was saying...why are you attacking me...yet he did not...I was talking to Jeff...Not Kathianne....this was a guy moment not meant for feminine ears...you would not understand this...so sorry!

Hardly an attack. If you wish a 'guy's forum' ask an admin. Until then, it's all open to all.

Kathianne said:

Glad I'm not the only one who saw this.

I do not have a guilty conscience about anything. I'm quite happy with everything going on in my life right now....very, very happy.

Perhaps you should ask yourself the same question..you started the thread then nearly "ambushed" Jeff with something from his past.

GotZoom said:
Glad I'm not the only one who saw this.

I do not have a guilty conscience about anything. I'm quite happy with everything going on in my life right now....very, very happy.

Perhaps you should ask yourself the same question..you started the thread then nearly "ambushed" Jeff with something from his past.

I did not "ambush" Jeff with anything..I just stated what I felt in my heart being a veteran and former Army guy...how do you know that I did not give up my dream for one(request) of the female persuasion...doh!...However I did finish what I started...so you and Kathianne are wrong in your assumption to say the least!

Kathianne said:
Hardly an attack. If you wish a 'guy's forum' ask an admin. Until then, it's all open to all.

"unworthy post" comment...please... yours and got zoomey were the violators of unworthy posts as it relates to this post!

archangel said:
"unworthy post" comment...please... yours and got zoomey were the violators of unworthy posts as it relates to this post!
You figure this how? :dunno:

GotZoom said:
Because he said so. The World According To archangel.
:beer: Oh no Zoomy, you have now entered the world that is 'ganging up!' :funnyface

Kathianne said:
:beer: Oh no Zoomy, you have now entered the world that is 'ganging up!' :funnyface

...I rule that world, and I sure as hell ain't giving up my crown.

Arch? Bite it.

Shattered said:
...I rule that world, and I sure as hell ain't giving up my crown.

Arch? Bite it.

The calvary is here.....

(and from the look of the avatar..quite the sexy calvary at that)

Abbey Normal said:
Gangs, ey? Okay, I want to know who's in the Sharks, and who's in the Jets?
;)

If you're on myside, we are the Jets! :laugh:

Three Musketeers(sharks) are in unison...sorry will not "Bite" the bait this time...have fun patting each other on the back though!LOL :sleep:

archangel said:
Three Musketeers(sharks) are in unison...sorry will not "Bite" the bait this time...have fun patting each other on the back though!LOL :sleep:

Yup, what you do to nearly everyone. You're better than No-Doz when you go into this mode.

Kathianne said:
Yup, what you do to nearly everyone. You're better than No-Doz when you go into this mode.

:clap1: :huh: dunno why ya Three Musketeers bothered to comment if I put ya to sleep...must be a shark thingee...bye bye

3 Muskateers? There's 3 of us now? And here I thought it was all Kathianne and I.. Who's the third?

Shattered said:
3 Muskateers? There's 3 of us now? And here I thought it was all Kathianne and I.. Who's the third?
Zoomy volunteered. Only one brave enough I guess. :dunno: Or something. :laugh:

Kathianne said:
Zoomy volunteered. Only one brave enough I guess. :dunno: Or something. :laugh:

Ah. My knight in shining armor, then. Find your own. :D: :thup:

Forum List

Back