Hello...Hello won't you...

A

archangel

tell me your name...Hello...Hello won't you tell me your game? a very impressive song...some in here assume I am called Michael because I use the handle "Archangel"...not all "Archangels are actually called Michael...My name is Walt..and what may I call you?(your given name only please) as if I do not really know? But others would probably appreciate a true name to relate conversation too!( I could be wrong mindya!)

gop_jeff said:
This may amaze everyone, but my real name is... Jeff! :D

Jeff is a well respected name...however I really feel you should have persude your goals within the military much farther...West point was a testing ground which you turned your back on for superficial reasons...no?

archangel said:
Jeff is a well respected name...however I really feel you should have persude your goals within the military much farther...West point was a testing ground which you turned your back on for superficial reasons...no?

Only if one considers one's wife, daughter, and soon-to-be-born son "superficial."

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
gop_jeff said:
Only if one considers one's wife, daughter, and soon-to-be-born son "superficial."

Looks like old Arch has set a record for starting a thread and then steering it completely off topic.
:dunno: :confused: :dunno: :confused: :funnyface :banana: :nine:

gop_jeff said:

what you could have become vs that which you gave way to temptation for...is a moot point...however it can be corrected...if ya get my drift! Your wife and daugter would be proud of you no matter what your goal intentionally was!

Nuc said:
Looks like old Arch has set a record for starting a thread and then steering it completely off topic.
:dunno: :confused: :dunno: :confused: :funnyface :banana: :nine:

as Jesus said wipe the mud from your eyes and then you will see!

Nuc said:
Jesus said, "He who is without sin make the first post."

sin...I am not Jesus..and you my friend...who likes to challenge knowledge! :laugh:

Abbey Normal said:
My real name is Luxury Yacht.
It's spelled Luxury Yacht, but it's pronounced Throat Warbler Mangrove.

:D

And now for something completely different....

The art of not being seen...

some in here dodge the question when confronted by a simple question as to their "First" name! as if anyone could determine their last by the first...astounding BS!

archangel said:
what you could have become vs that which you gave way to temptation for...is a moot point...however it can be corrected...if ya get my drift! Your wife and daugter would be proud of you no matter what your goal intentionally was!

I get your drift. I'm not joining back up. The purpose of getting out was to provide a stable home for my family.

gop_jeff said:
I get your drift. I'm not joining back up. The purpose of getting out was to provide a stable home for my family.
are you now saying that all those who served before....now... and after are not providing a stable home for their loved ones....give me a break...you are starting to sound like GW and his excuse as well as Dick Cheney... who never served... a ligitament excuse...you my friend are being dishonest to say the least! :alco:

archangel said:

It almost seems like this was the reason you started this post....or am I missing something?

GotZoom said:
It almost seems like this was the reason you started this post....or am I missing something?

this was not my intent...however if Jeff saw the message so be it...do you also have a guilty conscience...whats up with the mini-psychology?

Forum List

Back