Hello from Texas

It's a show car, so he can't drive it. But the one time he did, he crashed it!
Ive
Glad I stumbled upon this site.
#MAGA2020
#QSENTME

MAGA? Are you serious? Trump has been the worst president that this country has ever had.

Q sent you? Really? You like conspiracy theories as well as bullshit movements? Explain to us how "Q" sent you.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Me? I personally like my freedom.

Rock on
T

:welcome: TexasT

If by chance there is such a thing as reincarnation, I want to do my time in Texas...
Amen to that.i know you were just kidding about mass murderer hitlery.lol

lucky dog you live in Texas,I assume you been to San Antonio at the riverwalk,man after visiting there last year I want to move to SA,when I went there last year I was thinking there would be nothing to do but I couldn’t have been more wrong,there is so much to do at the riverwalk it could keep you busy for years.its as much busy there as New York.

I've been here forever just about. Saltwater fishing just about out your door, I love it here. The River Walk is nice. But I've been to New York; there's no place in Texas as busy as that!

TexasT, you seem really cool! Enjoy! Don't be a dick! :)

Except down in the lower forums of the nether regions... :cool:

RWS I promise I will try not to be a dick. But those places can be fun...if one wanted to have a little friendly banter..hehe

Welcome. That your vette? I have an 03 C5 anniversary Z06 myself
Schaweet on the Zoh6!
That's one of a few I've had. She (Naughty Nicky) was my favorite.

Love them things. Had a 69 Stingray a while. Here's the 03. Electron blue. Being an anniversary package Z06 got lots of goodies. Natural citizen may show he has a C4

ZTyI5LM.jpg
0Gt6PdC.jpg
83xjNMq.jpg

That's one beautiful ride!

That's one beautiful ride!

Thank you. Love it. Doesn't get driven much but my fault. Even at 65 I'm still nuts, I scare myself sometimes. Trying "tokyo driftin" on all corners worthy of it :)

I'm 60 mi from the Corvette museum, factory and the NCM track. I've got many laps on that track, 3.12 mile track. One event we had was "vettes for vets" Wounder warriors came, we gave them all rides. Factory tours, always good events. That one at lunch Sgt Yorks grandson talked to us.

Pic of the track. 2nd pic you can see my right rear quarter in line. We had over 100 vettes show for this particular event. BTW it''s early Nov if anyone interested.
ncm-track-sw-1101x1024.jpg

ncm-motorsports-park.jpg

Forum List

Back