Hello from Germany.

I stumbled on this forum and hopefully wont get censored into oblivion for my conservative views.

I don't think you'll be censored, mein Freund. But don't be surprised if a bunch of paid liberal influencers jump on top of you out of nowhere and try to shame you into oblivion.

Welcome to the forum!

P.S. My dad was German. He came here to the U.S. in 1960. Thus, you will find little snippets of German in some of my posts. Here is my kitchen door where currently there is no porch to receive you! :) It's like a 3-meter drop to the concrete below. The same warning should apply to this forum.

IMG_20220325_152207073_HDR.jpg

Oldest restaurant where I live, 1865. Mecklenburg Gardens.
o-3-132.jpg

49173017_2401628456744889_3066113965055541248_n.5e0626b7481b1.png

Andechser Weissbier Dunkel
Wheat Beer - Dunkelweizen
5% ABV

15 IBU

Klosterbrauerei Andechs

ANDECHS, BAYERN

More Info ▸
The aromatic character of this dark wheat beer is maintained by selecting the best wheat and barley malts from Bavarian malthouses and aroma hops from Hallertau. It appeals to the eye with its pronounced, typical chestnut colour. The yeast turbidity is matt and finely structured. It is topped by a very creamy and fine-pored head. For the connoisseur’s nose, the dark wheat beer from the Holy Mountain offers a harmonious interplay of fruit aromas, in particular ripe banana and pineapple, with caramel and cocoa tones in the background. Andechser Weißbier Dunkel is elegant and lively to drink, featuring a round and soft body. A light caramel sweetness harmoniously combines with the fine hop bitterness. It is soft and refreshing in the finish.

Aventinus (TAP06)
Aventinus (TAP06) Bock - Weizendoppelbock
8.2% ABV

16 IBU

Schneider Weisse G. Schneider & Sohn

KELHEIM, BAYERN

More Info ▸
For golden moments by the fireplace: "Mein Aventinus" - the wholehearted, dark ruby coloured wheat beer, intensive and fiery, warming, well-balanced and tender. Bavaria's oldest wheat "Doppelbock" - brewed since 1907! Its sturdy body in combination with its sweet malty aroma is an invitation to profound indulgence - an ingenious blend with a strong body. Perfectly matches rustic dishes, dark roasts and sweet desserts.

Gaffel Kölsch
Gaffel Kölsch Kölsch
4.8% ABV

20 IBU

Privatbrauerei Gaffel Becker

COLOGNE, NORDRHEIN-WESTFALEN

More Info ▸
Das klassische Gaffel Kölsch ist eine besonders frische Kölner Bierspezialität, die nach bewährtem Familienrezept und dem Deutschen Reinheitsgebot von 1516 mit Wasser, Malz und Hopfenextrakt gebraut wird. Der feinherbe, angenehme, leicht hopfenbetonte Geschmack ist charakteristisch für dieses Traditionsprodukt. English: The classic Gaffel Kölsch is a particularly fresh Cologne beer specialty, brewed with water, malt and hop extract according to the tried and tested family formula and the German Purity Law of 1516. The fine, pleasant, slightly hopped flavor is characteristic of this traditional product.

Köstritzer Schwarzbier
Köstritzer Schwarzbier Schwarzbier
4.8% ABV

22 IBU

Köstritzer Schwarzbierbrauerei

BAD KÖSTRITZ, THÜRINGEN

More Info ▸
Since April 1991, the Köstritzer black beer brewery, a subsidiary of the Bitburger brewery, has emerged as of one of the most modern breweries in Thuringia. In September 1993, it was with great pride we (re-) introduced the "original Köstritzer black beer".

Rothaus Pils / Tannen Zäpfle
Rothaus Pils / Tannen Zäpfle Pilsner - German
5.1% ABV

32 IBU

Badische Staatsbrauerei Rothaus

GRAFENHAUSEN, BADEN-WÜRTTEMBERG

More Info ▸
Der beste Aromahopfen aus Tettnang und der Hallertau, heimisches Malz aus Sommergerste und reinstes Quellwasser aus dem Hochschwarzwald verleihen jedem Rothaus Pils Tannenzäpfle seinen einzigartig würzigen und frischen Geschmack. „Eines der Referenz-Pils überhaupt. Perfekte Balance zwischen süddeutscher verspielter Süße und norddeutscher klarer Bittere.“

Salvator (2021)
Salvator (2021) Bock - Doppelbock
7.9% ABV

Paulaner Brauerei

MUNICH, BAYERN

Recht guat der Doppelbock.

Stiegl-Goldbräu / Stiegl Gold
Stiegl-Goldbräu / Stiegl Gold Lager - Helles
5% ABV

20 IBU

Stieglbrauerei zu Salzburg

SALZBURG, SALZBURG

More Info ▸
Stiegl-Goldbräu is a traditional Salzburg beer specialty with 12° Plato and a characteristic golden-yellow color. A full-bodied beer with a gentle bitterness brewed using indigenous ingredients. Wonderfully refreshing and very agreeable. Goldgelbe Farbe, in der Nase frische Hopfennote, am Gaumen gut ausbalancierte Säure, süßliches Finish, sehr süffig.

Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier
Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier Wheat Beer - Hefeweizen
5.4% ABV

14 IBU

Bayerische Staatsbrauerei Weihenstephan

FREISING, BAYERN

More Info ▸
Our golden-yellow wheat beer, with its fine-pored white foam, smells of cloves and impresses consumers with its refreshing banana flavour. It is full bodied and with a smooth yeast taste. To be enjoyed at any time (always a pleasure / enjoyment), goes excellently with fish and seafood, with spicy cheese and especially with the traditional Bavarian veal sausage. Brewed according to our centuries-old brewing tradition on the Weihenstephan hill.

Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier Dunkel
Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier Dunkel Wheat Beer - Dunkelweizen
5.3% ABV

14 IBU

Bayerische Staatsbrauerei Weihenstephan

FREISING, BAYERN

More Info ▸
Our dark wheat beer is impressive with its creamy white foam. A fruity-fresh sweetness and hints of mature bananas harmonise with delicious flavours of roasted malt, sparkling and full-bodied with a light caramel taste on the first sip. An excellent accompaniment from hearty meals and game to chocolate and nut desserts. Brewed according to our centuries-old brewing tradition on the Weihenstephan hill.

I stumbled on this forum and hopefully wont get censored into oblivion for my conservative views.

Grüße und willkommen!

I have a niece who's a US Army Major and a doctor serving over there right now. She's always wanted get stationed in Germany, as that's where her ancestors came from.

Forum List

Back