Hola! Yo soy nuevo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feeding Crows

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2021
Me gusta comida rica y estar aqui en los estados unidos. Yo puedo ensenarte como se cocina en Cuba.

Me encanta los lesbianas, y los historias de chupacabras tambien.

Mods? Can we merge this thread with his other introductory thread? :dunno:

iu

I like good food and being here in the United States. I can teach you how to cook in Cuba.

I love lesbians, and chupacabra stories too.
That is truth! I'm Cuban, and I can cook! And it's actually how it's cooked in Cuba. And obviously the other things are already said :)

Last edited:
Peeps were talking German before, so what's a little Spanish, that everyone can understand?

If you ever came upon a sasquatch, and you had a rifle or shotgun, would you kill it?

Get the fame, or let it live and just tell a story nobody will believe?

Don't be a dick, and start with me. We're having fun here, ok?

Get your boring ass outta here.

Me gusta comida rica y estar aqui en los estados unidos. Yo puedo ensenarte como se cocina en Cuba.

Me encanta los lesbianas, y los historias de chupacabras tambien.
Ya know, even noobs have agreed to tha rulez. And one of those pesky rules is that you are supposed to post in the English language.

My very limited grasp of Spanish, however, tells me that your OP is probably not very intelligible in English, either.

lol, well it's ok. I do speak both fluently. But hey, i saw German being spoken with no worries, so I figured I would make a Spanish thread.

Is German allowed, but not Spanish? I dunno...

All I know, is that the premise was kinda funny, and that's all that matters to me.

Nah, you'll get away with it prickhead. Pretty poor Spanish. Are you using Google?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back