Hello from Germany

MOOE

Rookie
Dec 27, 2010
near Koblenz, Rheinland-Pfalz
Hi,
IĀ“m Tom, a 39 year old photographer from near the city of Koblenz. I grew up in the 80s with lotĀ“s of american influence, especially films and music. I like Woodstock and the music of that time. Also I love Primus and the great Band Rush. IĀ“d like to visit the seas and woods of Montana one day. I chosed the name MOOE as Member of old Europe, as that funny guy once said. I just had no better idea. I donĀ“t know what to do here, but perhaps I can improve my english.

Ps. I still love the X-files with Mulder and lovely Scully!

Welcome. Woods of Montana? Washington and Oregon have far better woods.

Do all Germans think Americans are nuts?
We have another thread going on that. Some insight from Germany would be nice.

btw I live In Kentucky, USA

I guess the picture of Montana is influenced by the great film Ā“Aus der Mitte entspringt ein FluƟ - A river runs through itĀ“. For myself I think I first have to visit the USA before making a judgement. For the most people I know, US lost a little bit of itĀ“s brightness while Bush ruled the land.

Hi,
IĀ“m Tom, a 39 year old photographer from near the city of Koblenz. I grew up in the 80s with lotĀ“s of american influence, especially films and music. I like Woodstock and the music of that time. Also I love Primus and the great Band Rush. IĀ“d like to visit the seas and woods of Montana one day. I chosed the name MOOE as Member of old Europe, as that funny guy once said. I just had no better idea. I donĀ“t know what to do here, but perhaps I can improve my english.

Another one huh? Welcome.....

Hi,

Another one huh? Welcome.....

they heard of the upcoming regime change.

willkommen MOOE

Welcome.

tumblr_kzghx9jiwh1qz72j6o1_500.gif

I guess the picture of Montana is influenced by the great film Ā“Aus der Mitte entspringt ein FluƟ - A river runs through itĀ“. For myself I think I first have to visit the USA before making a judgement. For the most people I know, US lost a little bit of itĀ“s brightness while Bush ruled the land.

I've lived in Montana for several years. The west side is filled with mountains, rivers, and forests. The eastern side is part of the badlands. My avatar is Fairy Lake in the Bridger Mountains of Montana outside of Bozeman Mt. Not too far from where "A River Runs Through It" was filmed. The fishing is world class in that area of Montana. I hope that you can make it there. I know you would enjoy it.

Welcome MOOE. We hope you find your niche here at USMB and find the experience mostly enjoyable. Your English is already better than many of our U.S. born and raised members but practice is always good for the more precise. And most of my German friends do have a streak of preciseness which is a good thing.

Meister is right about Montana and I think once you visit, you would find something endearing in all 50 states. On the other hand Mr. Foxfyre and I want to visit your part of the world before we die. Contemplating that perhaps even this summer.

Last edited:

Bush didn't "Rule the Land."

I'm in Wyoming. Bush, Obama, or whoever-the- hell in the Federal Gub'ent, don't "Rule" nothin' out here.

SuperStock_4039-88218.jpg

Thank you all for the warm welcome. It seems to be an interesting page here with lots of interesting people. ItĀ“s always good to talk to people outside of Germany, here itĀ“s to often to ernest and without humor.

willkommen und viel spaƟ

I live in a small town (USA) with mostly German heritage. We all are very proud of that and some of us still speak German in public. On Sundays some of the church services are in German.

Anyway…

TschĆ¼ĆŸ!

Forum List

Back