hello from dallas

Other than the Detroit thing and the russian firearm fetish you seem okay.
Hating the Cowboys is a plus....:texflag:
I have a cousin who is a rapper and when she made a song about AR's, I (jokingly) told her "AR-15's are for communists, terrorists and african warlords, real americans prefer the kalashnikov)

Love my AR..it's a tack driver.
upload_2017-6-30_19-44-37.png

hello, Im Paul from the oak cliff section of Dallas. Im a politically active guy, Ive been involved in the constiutional militia movement and second amendment advocacy for over ten years, I got to meet ron Paul one time, and am an amatuer gunsmith who has built 2 AK's from 80 percent recievers and parts kits. I love spring turkey hunting and jamming out to Taylor swift. I idenify as a libertarian leaning conservative and thin all the best guns came from the former soviet union/warsaw pact. I also have a big time tia carrere fetish LOL.
Hello Paul. Some of us in Denver, don't like Texans. It's a stupid and I don't know why. Anyway. Welcome and howdy.

hello, Im Paul from the oak cliff section of Dallas. Im a politically active guy, Ive been involved in the constiutional militia movement and second amendment advocacy for over ten years, I got to meet ron Paul one time, and am an amatuer gunsmith who has built 2 AK's from 80 percent recievers and parts kits. I love spring turkey hunting and jamming out to Taylor swift. I idenify as a libertarian leaning conservative and thin all the best guns came from the former soviet union/warsaw pact. I also have a big time tia carrere fetish LOL.
Hello Paul. Some of us in Denver, don't like Texans. It's a stupid and I don't know why. Anyway. Welcome and howdy.

They say in Colorado that if God had meant for texans to ski he would have given them mountains.
We say if God had meant for Coloradans to ski he would have given them money.

They say in Colorado that if God had meant for texans to ski he would have given them mountains.
Only rich white people ski, they have to mortgage their fist born to pay for lift tickets. Telluride or Vail wants the right to claim your internal organs as collateral.

I have a bunch of books and no place to store them, is there a library or warehouse, maybe a book depository in Dallas I could keep them? Ah well, I took a shot.

When is the Tony Romo nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey, goodbye party? I hear he lost his saddle?

Greetings and salutations.

Only rich white people ski, they have to mortgage their fist born to pay for lift tickets. Telluride or Vail wants the right to claim your internal organs as collateral.

Mary you should try skiing at least once, do it for me, or if not you might have to be rounded up and airdropped into Gitmo :smoke:

I was put on skiis at age 6 years of age, I've been skiing since, skiing is a very very old family tradition in our family.

I have skied down the Kitzsteinhorn sans clothing at Midnight, exhilarating in the extreme.

This is the Kitzsteinhorn, it's on the main section of Hohe Tauern and it's elevation is 3,029 metres.

Kitzsteinhorn.jpg

Kitzsteinhorn_Der-Gletscher.jpg

10659_1_35020012902.jpg

IMG_8272.jpg

Here is the Kitzsteinhorn Ski Map.

pistenplan-kitzsteinhorn-gletscher.jpg

We also have the Nationalpark Hohe Tauern, here is it's website.

Aktuell - Nationalpark Hohe Tauern

It is the largest of our seven, you can see with the below picture the coverage of it.

nationalpark_uebersicht.jpg

I've also skied in Bariloche, Argentina when we have visited members of our family in Buenos Aires, Argentina and we've all gone to Bariloche to visit others and ski.

maxresdefault.jpg

10492425_712055432199635_1687059045761896369_n.jpg

nievejpg.jpg

This is the Bariloche Ski Map which shows Cerro Catedral and below the general Cerro Bayo.

bariloche-cerro-catedral-piste-map.jpg

Intense jealousy. We have fun when we go somewhere, while the natives sit around sulking a lot for some reason, probably depression.

They refer to Fort Worth as Cowtown, I witnessed men in Stetson hats in Fort Worth, I saw no Stetson hats in Dallas.

Not many Texans in Dallas. It's mostly angry Red River wetbacks hiding from debt collectors in the mid-west and California.

Hello from dallas? I thought it was big D?
Dallas? Dallas? Oh, yeah. That shanty town just east of Cowtown.

One time in Fort Worth I was taken to a bar that had an indoor rodeo, I cannot remember the name of this bar, but it was my kind of crazy :smoke:

I actually made it to Gilleys before they closed.
upload_2017-6-30_21-38-52.png

I've also been to Gruene Hall a bunch of times.
Built in 1878.....and it's still open.
upload_2017-6-30_21-42-12.png

upload_2017-6-30_21-42-47.png

upload_2017-6-30_21-43-49.png

The place oozes history.

They refer to Fort Worth as Cowtown, I witnessed men in Stetson hats in Fort Worth, I saw no Stetson hats in Dallas.
Yeah, the guys in Dallas wear socks and sandals, drive a Saab and hang out at Starbucks.

NOT TRUE.............a lot of us guys in oak cliff and pleasant grove wear tank tops, dickies and houseshoes, with a .22 revolver in our ankle holster

Yeah, the guys in Dallas wear socks and sandals, drive a Saab and hang out at Starbucks.

NOT TRUE.............a lot of us guys in oak cliff and pleasant grove wear tank tops, dickies and houseshoes, with a .22 revolver in our ankle holster

Bonnie Parker I think was born in Oak Cliff.

Don't forget to find an avatar to go with your moniker like everybody else who is smart.

Forum List

Back