hello from dallas

Hello from dallas? I thought it was big D?
Dallas? Dallas? Oh, yeah. That shanty town just east of Cowtown.

They refer to Fort Worth as Cowtown, I witnessed men in Stetson hats in Fort Worth, I saw no Stetson hats in Dallas.
Yeah, the guys in Dallas wear socks and sandals, drive a Saab and hang out at Starbucks.

NOT TRUE.............a lot of us guys in oak cliff and pleasant grove wear tank tops, dickies and houseshoes, with a .22 revolver in our ankle holster

Bonnie Parker I think was born in Oak Cliff.
ot
Hello from dallas? I thought it was big D?
Dallas? Dallas? Oh, yeah. That shanty town just east of Cowtown.

yes, other famous denizens of the cliff include Dennis Rodman, Stevie Ray Vaughn and Lee Harvey Oswald

They refer to Fort Worth as Cowtown, I witnessed men in Stetson hats in Fort Worth, I saw no Stetson hats in Dallas.
Yeah, the guys in Dallas wear socks and sandals, drive a Saab and hang out at Starbucks.

NOT TRUE.............a lot of us guys in oak cliff and pleasant grove wear tank tops, dickies and houseshoes, with a .22 revolver in our ankle holster

Bonnie Parker I think was born in Oak Cliff.

LSMS0024-2.gif

I met Ron Paul once too. :lol:
Rupaul???!!!!!!!

In Allen TX, my home town, we love footbal
Allen TX Eagles HS $60 million football stadium, our marching band has 850 people in it
Suck on it Texas haters
1368957652.jpg

Howdy from Grapevine.

I have been to Grapevine, and to Arlington, Carrollton, Addison, well I have been all around Dallas County.

I was told early to avoid Denton, Texas because it's full of SJWs, of course I already knew to avoid Austin, Texas.

Allen TX Eagles HS $60 million football stadium, our marching band has 850 people in it
Suck on it Texas haters
1368957652.jpg

You don't have enough people in your marching band, WTF get with the programme already :smoke:

Suck on it Texas haters
1368957652.jpg

I have probably been to Allen, it's in Dallas County.

One of the nicest things in Dallas is White Rock Lake and the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens.

Allen Tx is in Collin County, We are Just north of Plano

I have definately been to Plano.

When I was in Dallas for the second week I acquired my Texan boyfriend, or he acquired me, he's from Richardson, we're still friends and we text each other.

His mother is an excellent woman she used to give me Mint Juleps and tell me about her Grandfather who used to be a Sheriff or it might have been Deputy Sheriff in some town outside Houston.

Suck on it Texas haters
1368957652.jpg

One of the nicest things in Dallas is White Rock Lake and the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens.

When I was in Dallas for the second week I acquired my Texan boyfriend, or he acquired me, he's from Richardson, we're still friends and we text each other.

His mother is an excellent woman she used to give me Mint Juleps and tell me about her Grandfather who used to be some type of Sheriff or it might have been Deputy Sheriff in some town outside Houston.

More than likely, Grampaw was on a chain gang near Houston.

15_11_31.gif

Suck on it Texas haters
1368957652.jpg

His mother is an excellent woman she used to give me Mint Juleps and tell me about her Grandfather who used to be some type of Sheriff or it might have been Deputy Sheriff in some town outside Houston.

More than likely, Grampaw was on a chain gang near Houston.

15_11_31.gif

No because she has photographs of him.

Stop attempting to start trouble :meow:

Suck on it Texas haters
1368957652.jpg

His mother is an excellent woman she used to give me Mint Juleps and tell me about her Grandfather who used to be a Sheriff or it might have been Deputy Sheriff in some town outside Houston.

A brief Off Topic. Later this year I hope to visit Baton Rouge, Louisiana and Charleston, South Carolina, this is the plan unless something happens and the whole thing has to be put on the hold for some reason.

Um the only thing I will hate is that this is probably going to involve Delta Airlines, I do not have good thoughts about Delta Airlines, I won't elaborate it's too lengthy, but just to say the worst flight I have ever been on was from Atlanta to DFW Airport.

Those short flights inside America I don't like.

LSMS0024-2.gif

I met Ron Paul once too. :lol:
Rupaul???!!!!!!!

Nope. Ron Paul.
Never heard of him. What does he do? Comedy?

Politician.
Yup, I was correct, comedy......... :lol:

(Pssst!! I know who Ron Paul is........)

The person who introduced themselves mentioned meeting Ron Paul, why are you flaming me for responding to him that I also met him? It's an introduction thread.

Forum List

Back