hello from dallas

Jun 29, 2017
Dallas
hello, Im Paul from the oak cliff section of Dallas. Im a politically active guy, Ive been involved in the constiutional militia movement and second amendment advocacy for over ten years, I got to meet ron Paul one time, and am an amatuer gunsmith who has built 2 AK's from 80 percent recievers and parts kits. I love spring turkey hunting and jamming out to Taylor swift. I idenify as a libertarian leaning conservative and thin all the best guns came from the former soviet union/warsaw pact. I also have a big time tia carrere fetish LOL.

hello, Im Paul from the oak cliff section of Dallas. Im a politically active guy, Ive been involved in the constiutional militia movement and second amendment advocacy for over ten years, I got to meet ron Paul one time, and am an amatuer gunsmith who has built 2 AK's from 80 percent recievers and parts kits. I love spring turkey hunting and jamming out to Taylor swift. I idenify as a libertarian leaning conservative and thin all the best guns came from the former soviet union/warsaw pact. I also have a big time tia carrere fetish LOL.

Welcome! There's a few people here from DFW so keep your nose clean.
We're all Randy Brown fans.

I have spent six months in Texas, I like Texans, I travel across Texas but I stayed with my great friends in Highland Park, which is in Dallas County. I LOVE Dallas Country Club and the Dallas section of the NRA :thup:

When in Dallas nobody shot at us, but I did survive a front wheel blow out after Midnight on Mockingbird, this was the night when I think ONE MILLION PEOPLE FROM OKLAHOMA were on the road because there was an American Football game between Texas Longhorns and the University of Oklahoma.

Also a few months later outside El Paso in a desert area I did shoot the head off a rattlesnake.

Many Texans I met liked my politics and told me that Judge Roy Bean would have ADORED me, I didn't know then who Judge Roy Bean was, but I Google and yes what a great man he was.

Mr. Hoss Hossfly bitter clinging swiftie is a Texan, so there is no need to post that thing....you know that thing :omg:

I have spent six months in Texas, I like Texans, I travel across Texas but I stayed with my great friends in Highland Park, which is in Dallas County. I LOVE Dallas Country Club and the Dallas section of the NRA :thup:

When in Dallas nobody shot at us, but I did survive a front wheel blow out after Midnight on Mockingbird, this was the night when I think ONE MILLION PEOPLE FROM OKLAHOMA were on the road because there was an American Football game between Texas Longhorns and the University of Oklahoma.

Also a few months later outside El Paso in a desert area I did shoot the head off a rattlesnake.

Many Texans I met liked my politics and told me that Judge Roy Bean would have ADORED me, I didn't know then who Judge Roy Bean was, but I Google and yes what a great man he was.

Mr. Hoss Hossfly bitter clinging swiftie is a Texan, so there is no need to post that thing....you know that thing :omg:
highland park is a BEAUTIFUL neighborhood...and mockingbird is a busy as hell street lol...not good to have a blowout on.

Texas has very good vehicle stickers, the one I like the best:

upload_2017-7-1_0-46-2.png

I like this also:

welcome_to_texas__by_tallestannaley-d5gimdt.jpg

Lucy Hamilton if you find and read "The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean" it is one funny book. The movie of the same name with Paul Newman is good but not 1/10th as funny as the book.

Other than the Detroit thing and the russian firearm fetish you seem okay.
Hating the Cowboys is a plus....:texflag:
I have a cousin who is a rapper and when she made a song about AR's, I (jokingly) told her "AR-15's are for communists, terrorists and african warlords, real americans prefer the kalashnikov)

Other than the Detroit thing and the russian firearm fetish you seem okay.
Hating the Cowboys is a plus....:texflag:
I have a cousin who is a rapper and when she made a song about AR's, I (jokingly) told her "AR-15's are for communists, terrorists and african warlords, real americans prefer the kalashnikov)

I hate Rap Music, your cousin who is a rapper, she should stop that and take to hunting SJWs instead :smoke:

Welcome to USMB!

3.jpg

There, now you've seen the "thingy".

You may venture out now, just please don't crank the Taylor Swift too loud. :lalala:

Lucy Hamilton if you find and read "The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean" it is one funny book. The movie of the same name with Paul Newman is good but not 1/10th as funny as the book.

You know I think I have seen that film.

There was an earlier film "The Westerner" made in 1940 with Gary Cooper and Walter Brennan was Judge Roy Bean in the film.

The Westerner (film) - Wikipedia

tbt_jrbean2.jpg

judge-roy-bean.jpg

Here is a picture of Judge Roy Bean, with the white beard.

aa9376e57d330f48966d3b534f869a03.jpg

Here he is again.

b4e4d874322905998a48f9819d919dd0.jpg

Forum List

Back