Hi, everyone!

seeJudy

VIP Member
Apr 17, 2014
Wuhan City, China
Hello! An American lady told me this forum site. I'm from Chinese mainland. I'm not a lesbian or belonging to any religious communities or a commy. I don't eat dog meat. Actually my creophagism only includes pork, beef, fish, chicken and duck ... My hobbies include reading, painting and running. I run 12000 meters every early morning, surely except when it rains. My political views are right of centre (my American friend said so). Thanks.

Hello seeJudy. Interesting introduction and how good to have you join with USMB.

Thank you. Whenever I said I was from Chinese mainland, American always asked, "Are you a commy?" "Do you eat dogs?" "You're not a lesbian, are you?" "Are you a member of the Amish community?" etc. Therefore, I think it's better to answer all of your questions ab initio.

Hello! An American lady told me this forum site. I'm from Chinese mainland. I'm not a lesbian or belonging to any religious communities or a commy. I don't eat dog meat. Actually my creophagism only includes pork, beef, fish, chicken and duck ... My hobbies include reading, painting and running. I run 12000 meters every early morning, surely except when it rains. My political views are right of centre (my American friend said so). Thanks.

Welcome to the board Judy!

I love your avatar, Howl's Moving Castle it's a great movie.

Welcome to USMB, Judy. Thanks for broadening my vocabulary, too. :D:smiliehug:

Welcome.

There are many Commies here at USMB, they call themselves "Progressives" They think you had a wonderful life living in a Communist dictatorship, better than anything they've experienced here in the USA.

Huan Ying Judy.

huanying.gif

I look forward to reading your views. :)

Welcome to USMB, seeJudy. Hope you enjoy the boards! :thup:

They think you had a wonderful life living in a Communist dictatorship, better than anything they've experienced here in the USA.
There're always some people in each country aren't content with their own lives.

Correct. In the USA they're known as "Progressives"
Well, I think it should be overthrown when a government hinders majorty of people, who want to improve their lives with their own labour, to reach forward to a bettler life. And the people, usually called 'the revolutionaries', are progressive. The quest for a better life has run through the history of mankind.

Forum List

Back