Hello everyone, I am a legend.

Also I need the names of members under 25 so they can join my youngins pwn, second chapter addition.
I guess that counts me out since I just celebrated my 26th anniversary of my 25th birthday.

ouch. Well I am known to make exceptions. But only rare exceptions for truly deserving people. I will keep you on the short list ;)

Pale Rider said:
Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi was the world's most unhinged lunatic. He's now dead. So that moves Keith Olbermann up to first place.

Hmm, you mean Zarqawi used to provide actual video and quotes proving his 'enemy' were liars? I must have missed that.

seems more like an asshole, so far ;)
time will tell

Well, that settles it. A CON$ervative :ahole-1:
I'd rather welcome him than an asshole like you
at least he hasn't been claiming a fantasy as fact
tell the attendant you need your meds increased

You need to come up with some new stuff! LOL

And as far as fantasies go, If I post a LimpBoy quote like "I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.," in the CON$ fantasy world I must have gotten the quote from a Lib website. I, of course, challenge them to link to the site, but they obviously can't. ROFLMAO

You would think the MORONS would google the quote first before they post their knee-jerk programming, just to cover their lying brainwashed butts, but no, their delusion is so powerful they don't think they have to check. LOL

" I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months" - Google Search

Well, that settles it. A CON$ervative :ahole-1:

And as far as fantasies go, If I post a LimpBoy quote like "I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.," in the CON$ fantasy world I must have gotten the quote from a Lib website. I, of course, challenge them to link to the site, but they obviously can't. ROFLMAO

You would think the MORONS would google the quote first before they post their knee-jerk programming, just to cover their lying brainwashed butts, but no, their delusion is so powerful they don't think they have to check. LOL

" I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months" - Google Search
you bore me
you are worse than the usual braindead lefty morons

you bore me

You are just sore because you, like all CON$, cannot post a quote you use that when googled didn't come from some CON$ervative website but ONLY from you and the original source.
You are just jealous of the uniqueness of a Cynical INDIVIDUAL because you are a Stereotype stuck in your OWN mediocrity.

you bore me

You are just sore because you, like all CON$, cannot post a quote you use that when googled didn't come from some CON$ervative website but ONLY from you and the original source.
You are just jealous of the uniqueness of a Cynical INDIVIDUAL because you are a Stereotype stuck in your OWN mediocrity.

Your a prize...:cuckoo: I can see why you have neg reps going for you

you bore me

On this message board, neg reps are a Badge of Honor. Please keep 'em commin'

But reps don't change the fact that CON$ are SCRIPTED and I am NOT.
CON$ hate the individual, to CON$ you are only an individual when you CONFORM to CON$ervatism. So keep up the neg reps.

CON$ hate the individual, to CON$ you are only an individual when you CONFORM to CON$ervatism. So keep up the neg reps.
are you kidding???

LOL
we have a bunch of moronic asshole libs on here that spew the exact same garbage that you do

:lol:
you are NOT original by ANY means

are you kidding???

LOL
we have a bunch of moronic asshole libs on here that spew the exact same garbage that you do

Prove it!!! This board has a search engine. Find one other poster who used the "I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There" quote instead of the programmed "I hope Obama Fails" quote.
You CON$ just PONTIFICATE your accusations but can never back any of them up.

are you kidding???

LOL

Prove it!!! This board has a search engine. Find one other poster who used the "I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There" quote instead of the programmed "I hope Obama Fails" quote.

was boring people to death your usual strategy?

did it ever work?

are you kidding???

LOL

ROFLMAO

you are a fucking moron

are you kidding???

LOL

did it ever work?
hes a barrel of laughs

did it ever work?
hes a barrel of laughs

I think Eddie is Chrissy's little brother.....:lol:

Forum List

Back