Hello everyone, I am a legend.

Prove it!!! This board has a search engine. Find one other poster who used the "I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There" quote instead of the programmed "I hope Obama Fails" quote.
You CON$ just PONTIFICATE your accusations but can never back any of them up.

was boring people to death your usual strategy?

did it ever work?
hes a barrel of laughs

The fact remains, that quote belies his claim that he NEVER said he hoped any Americans would lose their jobs and it was a deliberate distortion of his words by the Liberal media.

So that quote is devastating to his spin which begs the question; "Why isn't the Liberal media crucifying him with that quote every time he denies saying he wants Americans unemployed, if they are REALLY out to get him that is?"
He claims there are people MONITORING his every word to find a way to "get him."
So why am I the only one in the networked world using that killer quote????

did it ever work?
hes a barrel of laughs

The fact remains, that quote belies his claim that he NEVER said he hoped any Americans would lose their jobs and it was a deliberate distortion of his words by the Liberal media.

So that quote is devastating to his spin which begs the question; "Why isn't the Liberal media crucifying him with that quote every time he denies saying he wants Americans unemployed, if they are REALLY out to get him that is?"
He claims there are people MONITORING his every word to find a way to "get him."

umm, you're the only one who remotely gives a flying fuck?

did it ever work?
hes a barrel of laughs

Eddie...you sound like every other left winger on the board. So don't go around thinking that your a breath of fresh air...because you not. You are the same ol', same ol'. Get over yourself

hes a barrel of laughs

Eddie...you sound like every other left winger on the board. So don't go around thinking that your a breath of fresh air...because you not. You are the same ol', same ol'. Get over yourself
he's almost as much fun to make fun of as sealybobo and chris COMBINED

:rofl:

he's almost as much fun to make fun of as sealybobo and chris COMBINED

:rofl:

He does has potential, huh? :eusa_drool:

hes a barrel of laughs

OK, you've established the possibility the LimpBoy is a liar when he says people are out to destroy him because nobody gives a hairy flying f**k about his babblings of hatred for Americans.

Since a Cynic sees Lib and CON as the political equivalent of Good Cop, Bad Cop, I would say another possibility is the Liberal media is PROTECTING LimpBoy because media loves conflict and exposing him as the premeditated liar he is would end the conflict rather than prolong it.

Now watch Dive say hundreds of Libs say the same thing, but he can't show a single one. Just take his word for it. LOL

OK, you've established the possibility the LimpBoy is a liar when he says people are out to destroy him because nobody gives a hairy flying f**k about his babblings of hatred for Americans.

Since a Cynic sees Lib and CON as the political equivalent of Good Cop, Bad Cop, I would say another possibility is the Liberal media is PROTECTING LimpBoy because media loves conflict and exposing him as the premeditated liar he is would end the conflict rather than prolong it.

Now watch Dive say hundreds of Libs say the same thing, but he can't show a single one. Just take his word for it. LOL

*yawn*
whatever
carry on

you are not a cynic, you are a fucking pawn of liberal talking points
you use the same fucking stupid talking points that have been debunked ad infinitum here

Have we seen anything legendary from Grind
Or does his status remain in his own mind?

you use the same fucking stupid talking points that have been debunked ad infinitum here
gotta be chrissy

OK, link me to anyone else who says the Lib media is not using that quote so they can PROTECT LimpBoy and prolong the attention getting conflict.
Come on, back up your PONTIFICATIONS with REAL examples for once.

OK, link me to anyone else who says the Lib media is not using that quote so they can PROTECT LimpBoy and prolong the attention getting conflict.
ROFLMAO

the lib media isnt using it because it doesnt say what YOU think it does
thus, they dont want to show what a fucking moron AlGore actually IS

ROFLMAO

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

LimpBoy says straight out he wants AMERICANS unemployed in 6 months, unless you are going to claim "Joe the Plumbers" are not AMERICANS. In fact, weren't CON$ trying to pass off "Joe the Plumber" as all hard working Americans. McCain even had an I'm Joe the Plumber ad.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS0OYjMKCdc]YouTube - I Am Joe[/ame]

ROFLMAO

November 5, 2008

LimpBoy says straight out he wants AMERICANS unemployed in 6 months, unless you are going to claim "Joe the Plumbers" are not AMERICANS. In fact, weren't CON$ trying to pass off "Joe the Plumber" as all hard working Americans. McCain even had an I'm Joe the Plumber ad.
another one taken out of context

you dont have a fucking clue

ROFLMAO

November 5, 2008

And you STILL don't have an "in context" but you are PROGRAMMED to say it's "out of context," just as you have been conditioned to say anyone who disagrees with you is parroting Lib sites.

LimpBoy said the reason he wants Americans to suffer the loss of their jobs is because he wants STUPID Obama voters to learn a very bad and painful LESSON they will never, ever forget.
THERE, that 'll learn 'em.

Is that the context that you mean???
Do you think his context is a good reason for Americans to suffer, and if so, why does he now deny ever having said he hopes ANY American becomes unemployed and calls it a media plot against him, a private citizen????

Last edited:
November 5, 2008

YouTube - I Am Joe

And you STILL don't have an "in context" but you are PROGRAMMED to say it's "out of context," just as you have been conditioned to say anyone who disagrees with you is parroting Lib sites.

LimpBoy said the reason he wants Americans to suffer the loss of their jobs is because he wants STUPID Obama voters to learn a very bad and painful LESSON they will never, ever forget.

Do you think his context is a good reason for Americans to suffer, and if so, why does he now deny ever having said he hopes ANY American becomes unemployed and calls it a media plot against him, a private citizen????
me attempting to explain to you would be a waste of time
you are a complete fucking moron

Blaming me is one way of weaseling out of giving a better context, if not for me then at least for the potentially SMARTER people who might just be reading along, since you know my context is dead on!

Blaming me is one way of weaseling out of giving a better context, if not for me then at least for the potentially SMARTER people who might just be reading along, since you know my context is dead on!
no, your a fucking raving lunatic
LOL

Forum List

Back