Hello everyone, I am a legend.

Fine, medium or coarse Grind.......let me search my memory.........I see Pacman.......no idea why.......must be some sort of spillover from the collective unconscious.

he is conservative or more libertarian imo!
seems more like an asshole, so far ;)
time will tell

yah, i can see that, but i've always known him to be a jokester....and very self centered as well....but he was a kid, a bright young one, when i posted with him on other sights a few years back....not an ounce of him is liberal, i can say that much, unless he's changed but it doesn't appear so....

looks like he left and went back to the other site anyway.....

care

he is conservative or more libertarian imo!
seems more like an asshole, so far ;)
time will tell

yah, i can see that, but i've always known him to be a jokester....and very self centered as well....but he was a kid, a bright young one, when i posted with him on other sights a few years back....not an ounce of him is liberal, i can say that much, unless he's changed but it doesn't appear so....

looks like he left and went back to the other site anyway.....

care
damn, and he never showed anything here
such a disappointment

;)

Hi everyone, I am the best. You are now all lucky to have me in your presence. A few of you may already know me cause you never stfu about this place at another location.

peace out cubscouts.

Your lack of posts suggests otherwise.

Oh man. We've got Burp, BatBoy, Mountain Man, Skull Pilot, Dis, Pale Rider... and now Grind. This place is riddled with odd names.

I would just like to point out how many posts this thread went on for in my absense.

Signs of things to come my friends.

Also I need the names of members under 25 so they can join my youngins pwn, second chapter addition.

Forum List

Back