Hello everyone, I am a legend.

Don't he sound like OCA? Thing is OCA still has an active account here.

If you are implying I am someone else truthy and probably some others can vouch for me, I am a new guy that will pwn everyone. you will see.

That a fact? You talk the talk, now walk the walk ... bring it your A game or sit on the bench and shut up .....
C'mon Gunny.... He'd have to venture from this thread first!:lol::lol:

If you are implying I am someone else truthy and probably some others can vouch for me, I am a new guy that will pwn everyone. you will see.

That a fact? You talk the talk, now walk the walk ... bring it your A game or sit on the bench and shut up .....
C'mon Gunny.... He'd have to venture from this thread first!:lol::lol:

True that. I keep hearing this whining about everyone here, but I haven't seen anyone's game beyond parroting rhetoric. Hell, my dog can do THAT. Bring something REAL besides "Bush Lied".

Hmmmm, i have known you since you were in Diapers (almost :)) and your self confidence has grown my dear grind!

Care

Grind is Grind and a legend none the less, not OCA.... :D

Hmmmm, i have known you since you were in Diapers (almost :)) and your self confidence has grown my dear grind!

Care

A legend of what? You mean like the headless horseman?

The guy makes five posts making absurd, pompous claims, and he's a legend? Ppphht... c'mon care... :eusa_hand:

Hi everyone, I am the best. You are now all lucky to have me in your presence. A few of you may already know me cause you never stfu about this place at another location.

I was pretty sure that I was the best.

But I realize that I have been incorrect...I am only the second best.

Welcome to the board, now that is out of the way. I have found that when one speaks of having a large one it's really small.

Hi everyone, I am the best. You are now all lucky to have me in your presence. A few of you may already know me cause you never stfu about this place at another location.

peace out cubscouts.

*grins* I love big egos ... they flatten easier ...

... don't mind me, I'm a bitch, just don't expect me to be nice to you ... unless you can make me laugh enough.

Hmm, let me see if I remember, spoiled rich kid? Is that you? Or am I confusing you with other spoiled rich kids who assume the world they live in is the world everyone should live without a clue how they got there. No offense meant. Welcome btw.

Care

A legend of what? You mean like the headless horseman?

The guy makes five posts making absurd, pompous claims, and he's a legend? Ppphht... c'mon care... :eusa_hand:

A legend in his own mind on his own time....

But still just a kid to me, a college kid, though he could be out by now....sounded like he was drunk when he wrote that....

This fits pretty good on the legend thing...

Legend In Your Own Time lyrics

(Carly Simon)

Well I have know you
Since you were a small boy
And your mama used to say
My boy is gonna grow up and be
Some kind of leader some day.

Then you'd turn on the radio
And sing with the singer in the band
And your mama would say to you
This isn't exactly what she had planned.

But you're a legend in your own time
A hero in the footlights
Playin' tunes to fit your rhyme
But a legends only a lonely boy
When he goes home alone.

And although I know you
Still have the heart of that small boy
Well, you lend it out far too much
And no one woman loving you
Can ever tell if you've been really touched.

Then you turn on the radio
And sing with the singer in the band
And think kind of sadly to yourself
This isn't exactly what you had planned.

But you're a legend in your own time
A hero in the footlights
Playin' tunes to fit your rhyme
But a legends only a lonely boy
When he goes home alone.

Last edited:

peace out cubscouts.

Welcome rep on it's way.

Don't make me hate you.:lol:

Hes a decent guy who and has some brains. Hes funny and can be a kick.

Hes conservative and you guys would love having him here.

peace out cubscouts.

Welcome rep on it's way.

Don't make me hate you.:lol:

Like there's any actual qualifier for that. You're an equal opportunity hater, Roomy.

peace out cubscouts.
Our quota for legends is currently full.
Your name has been added to the waiting list,

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
A legend in his own mind on his own time....
And hopefully, unlike sealybozo, on his own DIME!:lol:

Now if we could just get this new "Legend" to post outside this thread!

I think that this Legend needs some more Cowbell.

sign-Cowbell.130124930_std.jpg

Forum List

Back