Hello to everyone.

The Night Owl

Rookie
Mar 13, 2017
Denham Springs, Louisiana
I don't know if I done this yet or not, I'm tech impaired. I'm a Calif. transplant who now lives in Louisiana. I write mystery books and research is everything so I'm looking for intelligent conversations with people who don't need to tear my throat out when I give my opinions. I'm into politics though I am not a member of any party, I follow the news and try to dodge the hyperbole that is always being fed the public. I'm looking forward to talking to people with fresh ideas, new perspectives, and honest hearts.

I don't know if I done this yet or not, I'm tech impaired. I'm a Calif. transplant who now lives in Louisiana. I write mystery books and research is everything so I'm looking for intelligent conversations with people who don't need to tear my throat out when I give my opinions. I'm into politics though I am not a member of any party, I follow the news and try to dodge the hyperbole that is always being fed the public. I'm looking forward to talking to people with fresh ideas, new perspectives, and honest hearts.
Hello.

Housewarming gift for ya, NightOwl:

NIGHT_OWL_Lee_Romao.jpg

Welcome to the Board.

Do you get a lot of good research from online forums for your book ideas?

Take the not so fresh ideas, old perspectives and dishonest hearts you'll find here and write a good psychotic mystery novel......... :thup:

Take the not so fresh ideas, old perspectives and dishonest hearts you'll find here and write a good psychotic mystery novel......... :thup:
Thanks for the advice, I like your mindset. I'm sure I'll be able to find many more characters on this forum.

Thanks for the advice, I like your mindset. I'm sure I'll be able to find many more characters on this forum.

Don't be so hasty about finding characters. JakeStarkey will find you soon enough.

You do have a spare throat, don't you?

Glad to meet you.

Welcome to the Board.

Do you get a lot of good research from online forums for your book ideas?
I'm just now going in that direction. I do research online but mostly for facts, quotes and current events. I read a book a week from my fellow mystery writers and new story ideas and character pop into my head. But I want interaction, if I say something I'm interested in the response from someone else. I want different angles that I can think about especially if someone wants to change my mind about something as long as they don't attack. I turn my back to it.

Glad to meet you.
Thanks, I hope we can have some interesting conversations, already I'm getting a lot of response. That's great. Getting good vibes.

Forum List

Back